Thread: where is everyone?

where is everyone?

Hello?......Why do I always see a half dozen people watching this board, but there are never any new posts on it?......Anybody there?

I'm very interested in this board. I regularly read the links in the sticky thread and post when I have a question.
    Bless you

They are obviously all ninjas.

I am a ninja. What is your question?
    I stand on the Mesa and look down at the vastness of my world and i realize how truly small you all are in it. This has been my greatest enlightenment. None of you are important, and you will never truly be free individuals until you surrender to my instruction.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokhopkuen View Post
    Being the idiot I am...

I have a black belt in real ninjutsu. Whats your question.

Posts #4 and 5 are both funny!

I don't post here often,but I'm always looking at the wingchun section.The reason(my reason) why I don't post up often is because when you do you get a bunch of guys looking for blood If you say anything that is even remotely different opinion then theirs.The they will ask you to prove what you say.Of course how can you prove anything on a massage board.It's all here say anyway.In th ereal world we can have different opinions unless where atlking about M.A. in that case your always wrong....
    http://www.facebook.com/sifumcilwrath
    http://www.youtube.com/user/sifumcilwrath

There is no REAL secrets in Wing Chun, but because the forms are conceptual you have to know how to decipher the information..That's the secret..

Quote Originally Posted by stonecrusher69 View Post
    In th ereal world we can have different opinions unless where atlking about M.A. in that case your always wrong....
    Oh, this is completely false. You'd better have proof that this is true, or you need to leave this forum poste haste.
    I stand on the Mesa and look down at the vastness of my world and i realize how truly small you all are in it. This has been my greatest enlightenment. None of you are important, and you will never truly be free individuals until you surrender to my instruction.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokhopkuen View Post
    Being the idiot I am...