Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Shao-lin Ninjitsu for real?

Quote Originally Posted by Wildwoo View Post
    You will go too far toying with my Master and then you will understand what the true definition of destroy really means. Sifu has many students from government, military and law enforcement and we are all reading your words from California to Switzerland. If he even remotely suggests it we will track your IP and give him all of your vital stats. Lok was right! What a gaggle of internet sissies with way too much time on their hands LOL!!!!! You should really go ahead and practice your martial art instead of your keyboard hunt and peck, You're going to need it friend.

WWII
    Somehow, I don't think you were supposed to tell us this.

Wildwoo is offline 苦練在最熱的天,夏季和冬季最寒冷的日子 !
    Quote Originally Posted by NJM View Post
    Somehow, I don't think you were supposed to tell us this.
    I was just playing LOL! I don't even know the guy,

I was just playing LOL! I don't even know the guy,
    I figured as much. :P

You will go too far toying with my Master and then you will understand what the true definition of destroy really means. Sifu has many students from government, military and law enforcement and we are all reading your words from California to Switzerland. If he even remotely suggests it we will track your IP and give him all of your vital stats. Lok was right! What a gaggle of internet sissies with way too much time on their hands LOL!!!!! You should really go ahead and practice your martial art instead of your keyboard hunt and peck, You're going to need it friend.

WWII
    I have not heard a reply from him to my invitation to the kumite's main event. He has threatened me in at least 3 or 4 PM's, 2 at most, and so I offered him the chance to settle our score mano-y-mano, as they say in Honduras, and perhaps squash our beef, mate. If Lokhopkuen is indeed as well trained and deadly as he says he is, it will make for a good, albeit short match. The fans will be entertained, I'm sure. BTW, there will be paramedics on hand to attend to his injuries.

If you are a student of Lokhopkuen, please advise him to respond. RSVP's are required.

September 29th encroaches.
    I stand on the Mesa and look down at the vastness of my world and i realize how truly small you all are in it. This has been my greatest enlightenment. None of you are important, and you will never truly be free individuals until you surrender to my instruction.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokhopkuen View Post
    Being the idiot I am...

I spoke to him and he said

"John Takeshi is a moron and should be made to eat his own nuts so that the genetic pool is not further contaminated."

Boy you never have to guess what is on his mind.

Boy you never have to guess what is on his mind.
    If you mean to say that he is constantly thinking of male genitalia and methods of inserting said members into an orifice, especially the mouth, I think you might be right.

Good luck in the future, Wildwoo.

John Takeshi,

10th Dan Tai Shing Pek Kwar of Chan Tai San lineage
    10th Dan Shao-lin Ninjitsu
    I stand on the Mesa and look down at the vastness of my world and i realize how truly small you all are in it. This has been my greatest enlightenment. None of you are important, and you will never truly be free individuals until you surrender to my instruction.

Being the idiot I am...

You give Ninja f a gs a bad name..........................................

Quote Originally Posted by John Takeshi View Post
    I have not heard a reply from him to my invitation to the kumite's main event. He has threatened me in at least 3 or 4 PM's, 2 at most, and so I offered him the chance to settle our score mano-y-mano, as they say in Honduras, and perhaps squash our beef, mate. If Lokhopkuen is indeed as well trained and deadly as he says he is, it will make for a good, albeit short match. The fans will be entertained, I'm sure. BTW, there will be paramedics on hand to attend to his injuries.

If you are a student of Lokhopkuen, please advise him to respond. RSVP's are required.

September 29th encroaches.
    Lokhopkuen just arrived back in country and while he was away made friends with Ninja Master Ashida Kim who informed him of your Pink Ninja Affiliations. Ashida Kim said you are now on the S-hit list for the unforgivable crime of revealing the sacred practice of Shaolin Pink Ninja Grab Ass techniques to a non-initiate. He told Lok not to bother to respond to your invitation because by September 23 your head and pink ninja headband will hang on a hook in his trophy room back on Mt. Kim Chi. He was also informed Master Lokhopkuen that you gave poor Judo Master Andy a rather nasty social disease during the Tiger Mind festival last December whom by the way later passed it on to your Mother while keeping bar at her Child Day care facility/ Brothel in Lubbock, Texas. Sadly I hear she passed it on to several hundred of her customers and a few children. No one is pressing charges because she is so good with the children and we know good help is so hard to find.

You know this is true Johnny boy so please save yourself the embarrassment of denying it or I will post the official intel report and you know what is in there buddy. You know you don't want people here to read that stuff no sir you do not. Lok mentioned to my Si-hing he is really sorry he got you in trouble but I just laughed because I know that the little marshmallow hearts of internet larpers such as yourself pump luke warm kool-aid and always sooner or later their heads and pink ninja headbands will end up on a hook in some trophy room back on Mt. Kim Chi.

We will pray for your Pink Ninja Soul Master Takeshi. By we I mean my friends filled with compassion. I myself will just laugh at your fate especially when hanging with your mother at this year's Tiger Mind festival where by the way Lokhopkuen will be the keynote speaker.
    Last edited by Wildwoo; 08-18-2007 at 12:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by John Takeshi View Post
    If you mean to say that he is constantly thinking of male genitalia and methods of inserting said members into an orifice, especially the mouth, I think you might be right.

Good luck in the future, Wildwoo.

John Takeshi,

10th Dan Tai Shing Pek Kwar of Chan Tai San lineage
    10th Dan Shao-lin Ninjitsu
    No you posted out of context which you do often and no one with a Master's Degree does that. Do they John? The Official Intel Report states that you never finished elementary school you little wanna be you.

You give Ninja f a gs a bad name..........................................
    No, I give them a home, a purpose, and a retractible naginata. Bad names are earned. They can't be given.

Take Lokhopkuen, for instance. If I'm not mistaken, that means "pedophile" in mandarin.

Being the idiot I am...

No you posted out of context which you do often and no one with a Master's Degree does that. Do they John? The Official Intel Report states that you never finished elementary school you little wanna be you.
    It wasn't out of context. Obviously, your scansion, comprehension, and deconstructions skills are those of a toddler. I don't mean any offense. Toddlers do amazing things these days. Just look at "Are you smarter than a Fifth Grader?"

Being the idiot I am...

Is Shao-lin Ninjitsu for real? Only in the Tiger's mind... A rose by any other name.

One of my senior students told me about this and yes it is pretty funny however it does not help matters here or anywhere else. I will speak to you in person about this you little silver tongued devil. In the mean time please do me a favor, do not involve my name in this type of thing anymore. I'd like to thank you for this lesson because I can see from my poor example how I may have influenced you.

I humbly apologize.

I am not surprised at the time someone might take to construct and promote a linage that does not exist. Obviously for the sake of online entertainment as most people are probably pretty bored out there. Creative writing is an art form that encourages self expression I'd imagine.
    I say go ninja!

Ninja is a fascinating subject isn't it? What a fantasy to cloak one's self in anonymity and smite down your enemies from the shadows. I once met and hung out with a real Ninja Master in Chiba, Japan a few years ago who told me Ninjitsu is still practiced today at the old castle in Tokyo as those are all that remains of the original practitioners of two clans. To this day quiet as it is kept they are the (unofficial) protection detail for the Emperor. The guy could block arrows, avoid and disarm a Samurai and drink tons of saki with no apparent effect. He had never heard of Frank Dux or the great secret asian "kumite".
    Budokan came up in conversation but I understand that is different.

Back to now.

The person who calls himself John Takeshi is not a real person Woo and if the person behind the persona was really interested in crossing hands with me he already would have done so as I am quite easy to find.

I teach a public class and all he'd have to do is show up and ask for a match.

He has not and I suspect he will not, yet I my ego is hopeful.

Lokhopkuen is Gong Tong Wa (Canton Dialect) for Six Harmonies Fist something an "educated person" would be sure to know would it were they could see beyond the end of their retractable naginata.

I joined this little flame war with some playful sarcastic comments and it has ballooned proportionately.

Ninjitsu has no link to Shaolin regardless of what has been written here. This disinformation adds to the confusion related to martial art. Assassins throughout time have used techniques of stealth to kill especially when a target is surrounded in concentric rings of protection.

In war they are known as commando.

In civilian life these techniques are called murder and would never be used or taught by a practitioner of martial virtue.

Martial art is about harmonizing mind, body and spirit not about violence and undue influence over others. It is easy to forget this when we take our ego out for a spin...
    I have placed mine in park.

Peace

Lokhopkuen just arrived back in country and while he was away made friends with Ninja Master Ashida Kim who informed him of your Pink Ninja Affiliations. Ashida Kim said you are now on the S-hit list for the unforgivable crime of revealing the sacred practice of Shaolin Pink Ninja Grab Ass techniques to a non-initiate. He told Lok not to bother to respond to your invitation because by September 23 your head and pink ninja headband will hang on a hook in his trophy room back on Mt. Kim Chi. He was also informed Master Lokhopkuen that you gave poor Judo Master Andy a rather nasty social disease during the Tiger Mind festival last December whom by the way later passed it on to your Mother while keeping bar at her Child Day care facility/ Brothel in Lubbock, Texas. Sadly I hear she passed it on to several hundred of her customers and a few children. No one is pressing charges because she is so good with the children and we know good help is so hard to find.

You know this is true Johnny boy so please save yourself the embarrassment of denying it or I will post the official intel report and you know what is in there buddy. You know you don't want people here to read that stuff no sir you do not. Lok mentioned to my Si-hing he is really sorry he got you in trouble but I just laughed because I know that the little marshmallow hearts of internet larpers such as yourself pump luke warm kool-aid and always sooner or later their heads and pink ninja headbands will end up on a hook in some trophy room back on Mt. Kim Chi.

We will pray for your Pink Ninja Soul Master Takeshi. By we I mean my friends filled with compassion. I myself will just laugh at your fate especially when hanging with your mother at this year's Tiger Mind festival where by the way Lokhopkuen will be the keynote speaker.
    Last edited by Lokhopkuen; 08-18-2007 at 11:15 AM.

Coward.

If you won't fight, I'll find someone else. If Coach Ross ducks, I guess I'll have to find real men.

I'm off to the Boys and Girls clubs of America.

September 29th is on my foot, which is headed straight up your.....

Being the idiot I am...

I'm finished here. I quit. I'm not posting anymore.

You guys need to grow up.

I'll come back the day a superb Shao-lin poet challenges my prowess.

Until then, auf wierdersein.

Being the idiot I am...

Ashida Kim said you are now on the S-hit list for the unforgivable crime of revealing the sacred practice of Shaolin Pink Ninja Grab Ass techniques to a non-initiate. He told Lok not to bother to respond to your invitation because by September 23 your head and pink ninja headband will hang on a hook in his trophy room back on Mt. Kim Chi. Your days are numbered pimky. LOL!!!