Thread: Is Shao-lin Ninjitsu for real?

Threaded View

Is Shao-lin Ninjitsu for real?

If you're new to the world of Kung Fu and have a questions like: "Is the systen known as Shaolin Ninjitsu real shaolin kung fu???"

I have answers.

Yes, it is for real. It may be the only thing that is real. If you have a Master's Degree from an accredited university, I can enlighten you and relieve you of your burdens while transforming you into a deadly weapon. Unlike sport fighting arts that have been modified, and codified, and feminized to the point of absurdity, or even aestheticized to hide the true killing potential of the really cool moves in the forms (as is prevalent both in so-called traditional shaolin martial arts and wushu), shao-lin ninjitsu preserves shao-lin in all of its martial glory, completely ****genized and as applicable today as it was in yesteryear.

Shaolin ninjitsu was the stealth art practiced by the Ten Tigers of Canton, used for sneaking and reconnaisance in their protection of the province, modified from traditional japanese kata using Hung Gar. You will find a parallel for this transformation in the evolution of Okinawan Karate from Shaolin Crane, only in reverse.

Although many discredit Shao-lin Ninjitsu because of the apparent contradiction in cultures it presents, and are abhorred to learn that the beloved Fei Hung learned the deadly assassin's art, Shao-lin Ninjitsu is truly an art of peace. When involved in conflict, if you kill the aggressor, there is no more conflict, and peace resumes.

I am here at your disposal for any questions concerning my art. You can also speak with me at my Shao-lin Ninjitsu commune, assuming of course you bring proof of your Master's Degree receipt from an accredited university. We're located behind Crenshaw Yoga and Dance. You must enter the CYAD and ask to speak with Rose. When she asks you why you wish to learn Yoga and Dance, you must respond by saying that you seek the mind of the tiger spiritual, and she will usher you to my facility, which is tucked away behind the dance studio.

Good luck with your studies, everyone, and peace.

Grandmaster Sensei John Takeshi
    8th Dan Shao-lin Ninjitsu, 8th Dan Tai Shing Pek Kwar

Student of Grandmaster Sensei Takeshi Ukeno
    10th Dan Shao-lin Ninjitsu, 10th Dan Tai Shing Pek Kwar (of Chan Tai San lineage)
    Last edited by John Takeshi; 07-21-2007 at 01:05 PM.