Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Is Shao-lin Ninjitsu for real?

Quote Originally Posted by mkriii
    You are obviously an African-American thats trying to show that he has a little bit of education but in reality has none. I was just going along with your B.S. conversation to amuse you. Your attack on NJM's comments in earlier posts shows that you are an idiot. There is a saying........ You can take the ******* out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the ********.
    The sad thing is, I didn't edit any of this PM. I can only speculate as to the deleted word, but either way, mrkiii just lost all of his street cred--unless of course you're talking about his Klan street cred. But I figure that's more of lawn cred than anything.
    1bad65--They Call Him Ore Ida, the Tater-Terminator
    http://www.freewebs.com/shaolinninjitsu/
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega-Foot View Post
    We had to shut down our first Shaolin Ninjitsu in Shangdong when a key mistranslation of ancient scrolls led to the entire clan bowing down to incense and burning buddhas everywhere in the province.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Takeshi View Post
    Trolling? What does fishing have to do with this?
    Ashida Kim taught me everything I ever needed to know about the missile dropkick.

Eastern State Mental Hospital Psych Ward, Room 12
    Seppukku....shut your pie hole.

Quote Originally Posted by mkriii View Post
    Seppukku....shut your pie hole.
    So, do you think all black people eat pies? What if I don't like pies? As a matter of fact, I don't. I don't even like pot pies. I even killed a magpie once, because I didn't like the way he looked at me.

There's only one kind of pie I like.

Thigh pie.
    1bad65--They Call Him Ore Ida, the Tater-Terminator
    http://www.freewebs.com/shaolinninjitsu/
    We had to shut down our first Shaolin Ninjitsu in Shangdong when a key mistranslation of ancient scrolls led to the entire clan bowing down to incense and burning buddhas everywhere in the province.
    Trolling? What does fishing have to do with this?
    Ashida Kim taught me everything I ever needed to know about the missile dropkick.

Seppuku......You really are paranoid that people are against you because you are black aren't you? The term "shut your pie hole" has nothing to do with your race you idiot. And it has nothing to do with eating pie.
    Last edited by mkriii; 01-17-2008 at 02:45 PM.

Seppuku......You really are paranoid that people are against you because you are black aren't you? The term "shut your pie hole" has nothing to do with your race you idiot. And it has nothing to do with eating pie. Now if I had said shut your watermelon hole then that would be racist but I didn't say that or anything racist.
    Originally Posted by mkriii
    You are obviously an African-American thats trying to show that he has a little bit of education but in reality has none. I was just going along with your B.S. conversation to amuse you. Your attack on NJM's comments in earlier posts shows that you are an idiot. There is a saying........ You can take the ******* out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the ********.

Sounds pretty racist to me.
    TT

Brilliant!

If you're new to the world of Kung Fu and have a questions like: "Is the systen known as Shaolin Ninjitsu real shaolin kung fu???"

I have answers.

Yes, it is for real. It may be the only thing that is real. If you have a Master's Degree from an accredited university, I can enlighten you and relieve you of your burdens while transforming you into a deadly weapon. Unlike sport fighting arts that have been modified, and codified, and feminized to the point of absurdity, or even aestheticized to hide the true killing potential of the really cool moves in the forms (as is prevalent both in so-called traditional shaolin martial arts and wushu), shao-lin ninjitsu preserves shao-lin in all of its martial glory, completely ****genized and as applicable today as it was in yesteryear.

Shaolin ninjitsu was the stealth art practiced by the Ten Tigers of Canton, used for sneaking and reconnaisance in their protection of the province, modified from traditional japanese kata using Hung Gar. You will find a parallel for this transformation in the evolution of Okinawan Karate from Shaolin Crane, only in reverse.

Although many discredit Shao-lin Ninjitsu because of the apparent contradiction in cultures it presents, and are abhorred to learn that the beloved Fei Hung learned the deadly assassin's art, Shao-lin Ninjitsu is truly an art of peace. When involved in conflict, if you kill the aggressor, there is no more conflict, and peace resumes.

I am here at your disposal for any questions concerning my art. You can also speak with me at my Shao-lin Ninjitsu commune, assuming of course you bring proof of your Master's Degree receipt from an accredited university. We're located behind Crenshaw Yoga and Dance. You must enter the CYAD and ask to speak with Rose. When she asks you why you wish to learn Yoga and Dance, you must respond by saying that you seek the mind of the tiger spiritual, and she will usher you to my facility, which is tucked away behind the dance studio.

Good luck with your studies, everyone, and peace.

Grandmaster Sensei John Takeshi
    8th Dan Shao-lin Ninjitsu, 8th Dan Tai Shing Pek Kwar

Student of Grandmaster Sensei Takeshi Ukeno
    10th Dan Shao-lin Ninjitsu, 10th Dan Tai Shing Pek Kwar (of Chan Tai San lineage)
    You're Funny!!!!!

awesome

As for the rest of the bs, how did racism get dragged into a shaolin ninjitsu discussion, unless it's racism against Koreans?
    Bless you

this post is some funny ****e, even if racist.
    I love the attachment of the dead sea scrolls as proof of shaolin ninjitsu.
    This just goes to show how much more unreliable the internet is for research than it should be.

You got stones, John

I salute you for opening so boldly. I visited your website- I found it very interesting. This exchange opened red hot as you noticed. You get deep enough
    into the ninja subject you discover it is very old and comes from many places: tell us more about what makes your system unique; in particular, does your bare handed combat derive from the Vagabond form or is it more Old Shaolin like? Someone practicing an unorthodox philosophy openly on top of practicing a lethal system like Monkey is bound to upset people. Bravo, John.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHead View Post
    I salute you for opening so boldly. I visited your website- I found it very interesting. This exchange opened red hot as you noticed. You get deep enough
    into the ninja subject you discover it is very old and comes from many places: tell us more about what makes your system unique; in particular, does your bare handed combat derive from the Vagabond form or is it more Old Shaolin like? Someone practicing an unorthodox philosophy openly on top of practicing a lethal system like Monkey is bound to upset people. Bravo, John.
    You're Funny Too!!!!!