Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Shao-lin Ninjitsu for real?

Quote Originally Posted by NJM View Post
    I interpreted the response as accusing the OP of being racist by implying he doesn't teach many african americans despite the fact there are a lot of them in the area, my gangsta. Reading between the lines.
    Uhmm i read the comment where he says he doesnt teach african americans... an he stated their himself its not a rasict thing but that in the present he hasnt recieved students who are african american who own masters degree ... so how is that rasict? I know a lot of people who dont an will never own a masters degree, an im not black an neither are they. An that was a few posts down in response to that stupid comment. Maybe the " in between the lines" that your reading is blurred cause your so uninformed, gangsta?

An you do realise this is all a joke an the post is most likely a fake.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    why do non-Asians always argue about the proper PHONETIC spelling of a CHINESE or JAPANESE Character? Jutsu,jitsu, all western romanizations.
    sheesh!
    Do me a favor, show me the brush stroked kanji, and point out the "U" part.

Quote Originally Posted by ammocase View Post

this is all a joke an the post is most likely a fake.
    no way, that be unpossible!
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

"Partial Arts"

Freekin' Classic!!!!

But seriously, that's what I study.

"Admiral Kwan's naginata" - there's you're your tip-off of the validty of these posts.

Who calls him Admiral?
    Mr. T invented fools, then feeling bad about it, invented pity

http://www.cansfordan.com

http://www.fightfordan.com

Quote Originally Posted by ingchao View Post

"Admiral Kwan's naginata" - there's you're your tip-off of the validty of these posts.

Who calls him Admiral?
    Yeah, Admiral Kwan had a Naginata, and not the Kwan Dao he is famous for. Bodhidharma wore a kimono, too.

Ha!

That picture you posted is of the dead sea scrolls!
    Or perhaps the ancient shaolin wrote in Aramaic?
    Be more inventive or at least careful in the future.
    Last edited by Jingwu Man; 07-22-2007 at 10:28 PM.

Seriously, this is the most effort I've seen put into a troll since a guy faked a lightsaber video to Rickroll people.

US mail is too slow, time is of the essence. I seem to be in a mixup with Libya's secret police as well as the CIA and a distinctly non-racially alligned gang (although African Americans are represented). It seems my cover has been outed. I'm boarding a 9:15am (EST) flight to LA, see you soon.
    Bless you

Quote Originally Posted by ammocase View Post
    What a stupid reply. Why are you concerned about how many african americans he trains? An gang territory? I take if your from you that everyone who lives there are black ... or that the area is only for gangs an owned by gangs... or that you have a single uneducated mind that automatically assumes all black people are in gangs... which stupid choice is it?
    I'm asking because it is a really bad area and is a Gang territory to a very notorious gang, the Crenshaw Mafia Gang. It's part of the Bloods. I'm not saying that it's an insult to teach them. I'm reading his location on his profile. 54th and Crenshaw. It's a predominantly African American neighborhood. That's why I'm asking. You don't have to go on a rant on me asking a stupid question...that's the area that he's in and it isn't stupid. It is a gang territory and is mostly African American.
    Last edited by SenseiShellie; 07-23-2007 at 01:06 PM.

Great troll. .9987
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Quote Originally Posted by NJM View Post
    Seriously, this is the most effort I've seen put into a troll since a guy faked a lightsaber video to Rickroll people.
    This is actually kinda tame for John....
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    why do non-Asians always argue about the proper PHONETIC spelling of a CHINESE or JAPANESE Character? Jutsu,jitsu, all western romanizations.
    sheesh!
    Do me a favor, show me the brush stroked kanji, and point out the "U" part.
    So if some non-native speaker of English started talking about 'Bawxing' you wouldn't correct them?

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai View Post
    So if some non-native speaker of English started talking about 'Bawxing' you wouldn't correct them?
    He was talking about changing the phonetics in transliterations, not changing the phonetics of a word in its original writing system.

Wow, that is some seriously elaborate trolling. The only problem I have with it is that some total air head is likely to believe all of this bullsh!t and go down to Crenshaw to get himself killed.
    The three components of combat are 1) Speed, 2) Guts and 3) Techniques. All three components must go hand in hand. One component cannot survive without the others." (WJM - June 14, 1974)

Talking spoilers...

Crap, I had my throwing stars, admirals outfit and tupac albums next to the door all ready to go and you guys had to spoil it.

By far the most entertaining thread of the summer.
    Robert James
    5th Gen. Bak Hsing Kwoon
    bakhsingkwoon@gmail.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/SatoriScience
    "Whip the pole like the dragon whips its tail. Punches are like a tiger sticking out its head!"