Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Shao-lin Ninjitsu for real?

Grandmaster Sensei

I have had some minor setbacks on the way to Los Angeles, they have infiltrated the aviation system, and I will be making my pilgrimage by car. Rest Assured, you are not being punked.

As for Lodgings, my car is quite spacious so I don't need a cot.

See you within a few days.
    Bless you

I'd recommend parking someplace a couple of miles away from the school, and commuting. Or, put your car in an extended stay parking garage, or personal storage unit (being such that if you pass our preliminary eliminations, you can stay on as a lodger; and if you don't, you might perish on the razorwire thermoban)---but I wouldn't sleep in your car. I'm not saying that black people are going to steal your car or kill you in your sleep (like Sensei Shellie seemed to insinuate), but there are some Koreans in Crenshaw that will steal your car and kill you on sight.

Quote Originally Posted by John Takeshi View Post
    I'd recommend parking someplace a couple of miles away from the school, and commuting. Or, put your car in an extended stay parking garage, or personal storage unit (being such that if you pass our preliminary eliminations, you can stay on as a lodger; and if you don't, you might perish on the razorwire thermoban)---but I wouldn't sleep in your car. I'm not saying that black people are going to steal your car or kill you in your sleep (like Sensei Shellie seemed to insinuate), but there are some Koreans in Crenshaw that will steal your car and kill you on sight.

You idiot. I didn't insinuate that. Crenshaw is a predominantly African American neighborhood. That's why I asked you if you had any African American students. It's a numbers game...if you are going to be in an area, you're going to attract people that mostly live in the area.

Quote Originally Posted by SenseiShellie View Post
    You idiot. I didn't insinuate that. Crenshaw is a predominantly African American neighborhood. That's why I asked you if you had any African American students. It's a numbers game...if you are going to be in an area, you're going to attract people that mostly live in the area.
    I'm not an idiot, and I don't think this is the place for name-calling, honeybritches. While Crenshaw does have a population formulated partially by African Americans, it isn't dominated by them at all. They don't hold it hostage like a bunch of hoodlums and gangsters, at gunpoint, blindfolded, and perhaps in S & M bondage like a dominatrix. Why do blacks have to sound so agressive, and why do you think they have a predilection for bullying and domination? Anyone can go there at any time (I just don't recommend at night). I invite you to come on down and visit one of our classes (assuming, of course, you have a Master's Degree from an accredited university). At the very worst, you could attend a Yoga class or modern dance, if I refuse your admittance based on your qualifications.

As for numbers......it's a race thing with you, it seems. All of your posts on this thread seem to mention African Americans, gangs, Crenshaw, and violence. I hate to have to be the one to add one and one, but I did, and it equals two.

I think that should demonstrate how clever I am at wording things.
    Last edited by John Takeshi; 07-27-2007 at 08:32 AM.

I'm not an idiot, and I don't think this is the place for name-calling, honeybritches. While Crenshaw does have a population formulated partially by African Americans, it isn't dominated by them at all. They don't hold it hostage like a bunch of hoodlums and gangsters, at gunpoint, blindfolded, and perhaps in S & M bondage like a dominatrix. Why do blacks have to sound so agressive, and why do you think they have a predilection for bullying and domination? Anyone can go there at any time (I just don't recommend at night). I invite you to come on down and visit one of our classes (assuming, of course, you have a Master's Degree from an accredited university). At the very worst, you could attend a Yoga class or modern dance, if I refuse your admittance based on your qualifications.

As for numbers......it's a race thing with you, it seems. All of your posts on this thread seem to mention African Americans, gangs, Crenshaw, and violence. I hate to have to be the one to add one and one, but I did, and it equals two.

I think that should demonstrate how clever I am at wording things.

My original post asked you how many you taught. I never said any of what you are insinuating. You're just in a rough neighborhood. It's a Blood Gang Territory. That doesn't mean that there aren't other races present in Crenshaw. However, it's not a race issue. It's a numbers game when business comes into play. Let me give you an example. My family owns a business in North Hollywood. The dominant population is ****sexual couples (male and female). His most dominant customer population is ****sexual couples. Does that mean he doesn't have other people come in? No. It just means that is his dominant customer cliental. I am in Graduate school now, so I don't have a Master's degree yet. I will though in 2 years. Presuming you're still there, I'll come by. I hope a degree from USC Medical School will be enough for your qualifications.

Here are the few I'm sure you're familiar with, and won't compromise the art:

Big 6-Fist (I think it's equivalent in Chinese is Big Red Fist)

Linen Fist

Admiral Kwan's Green Dragon Naginata

Shao-lin Katana-do

White Simian Soils the Caravan (Move-for-move two-man form from Sevenstar Mantis, I believe.....I generally forget what the modern chinese counterpart for this form is). Strangely enough, ours is a move for move counterpart of the chinese form. If you perform White Ape Exits the Caravan and White Ape Soils the Caravan together as one, it is quite a sight to behold.
    Yes. I am familiar with them. After all, those are essential to mastering the Judo Fist, which is essential in acquiring the mind of the tiger spiritual. How's about we discuss the spiritualization of the tiger mind. I'm sure this is a shared goal for all of us.

cjurakpt Guest
    the spiritual mind of the tiger's eye is in essence the inner tiger spirit of the mind's eye

you cannot deny the incredible force with which this realization has come over you at this very moment; you are awash in the tsunammi of the downright sheerawesity of this exatamundo statement

when the trembling ceases, enlightenment commences...

ATTN: Sensei Shellie

I think you'll be happy to know I signed up a black student today. After we commenced formalities and he completed the gauntlet run, with an impressive diagonal flip through the razorwire thermoban, I asked him if there were any other African Americans in the neighboring community he could refer to the school. He looked at me like I was plumb crazy, mate.

BTW, he had a Master's from USC in Biochemical Endocrinology. He must be very smart. Maybe you know him?

I haven't gotten his background check back yet.

Quote Originally Posted by SenseiShellie View Post
    Let me give you an example. My family owns a business in North Hollywood. The dominant population is ****sexual couples (male and female). His most dominant customer population is ****sexual couples. Does that mean he doesn't have other people come in? No. It just means that is his dominant customer cliental. I am in Graduate school now, so I don't have a Master's degree yet. I will though in 2 years. Presuming you're still there, I'll come by. I hope a degree from USC Medical School will be enough for your qualifications.
    Is it a gay bar? I'm not saying all bars in North Hollywood cater to that decrepit caste of human sexuality. But it certainly would skew the demographic, wouldn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by The Xia View Post
    Yes. I am familiar with them. After all, those are essential to mastering the Judo Fist, which is essential in acquiring the mind of the tiger spiritual. How's about we discuss the spiritualization of the tiger mind. I'm sure this is a shared goal for all of us.
    I see you are not familiar with the Judo Fist, though, which is in fact essential to forming the basic foundation for the referral towards the acquisition of the mind of the tiger spiritual.

I will explain it in gross terms:

When one knows the mind of the tiger spiritual, the spiritualization becomes the tiger mind. The mind of the tiger is a spiritual entity, coposed of biological components, which retain an essence of spirituality hearkening back to those moments before the conception vessel came into being, whereby the spiritual stamp of the tiger's mind was impressed upon the mortal coil. Those who have yet to mature into the tiger spiritual are mere cubs weaning at the teat of the promise of the enlightening pap to be had at will when the mind spiritualizes the tiger's essence through the magnificent transformation called the Acquisition. All who possess the tiger spiritual, and are possessed by it, are known as Acquisitors. I am a Grand Acquisitor of the third order. Grandmaster Sensei is the Grandestined Acquisitor (a title achieved at the fourth order). He has sucked at the teat, tasted the pap, developed the tiger spiritual, and become the spiritual tiger. I am but a poor poor shade of the spirit, full of transgressions and wayward thoughts, awaiting the liberation of the ethereal ectodoshin, when I shall pass on into the plane of ultimate spiritual tigerness, as I step into the final frontier of the Grandestination, a land of milk and honeys.
    Last edited by John Takeshi; 07-28-2007 at 06:36 AM.

Is it a gay bar? I'm not saying all bars in North Hollywood cater to that decrepit caste of human sexuality. But it certainly would skew the demographic, wouldn't it?
    Edit: I didn't mean to say decrepit....as that is a very judgmental term. I meant to say "delicate".

In addition to teaching traditional Shao-lin Ninjitsu, taken directly fron Wong Yan Lum lineage, we also teach Takeshi Ukeno's family style Judo, which has close links to Wing Chun and Capoeira.

I enjoy them all, but consider the 3 section staff to be my greatest strength, (besides my intelligence, of course); although I am nowhere near as intelligent as Grandmaster Sensei, who has a 180 IQ.

I think that should show how humble I am in the face of true greatness.

Quote Originally Posted by bodhitree View Post
    See you within a few days.
    And I have yet to hear from you. Did you eat some bad pork, dear enlightened one?
    I stand on the Mesa and look down at the vastness of my world and i realize how truly small you all are in it. This has been my greatest enlightenment. None of you are important, and you will never truly be free individuals until you surrender to my instruction.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokhopkuen View Post
    Being the idiot I am...

Nope. It's an Italian Restaurant. Been there for 35 years.