Thread: How do you realistically defend against a Dog?

Threaded View

How do you realistically defend against a Dog?

Every summer two cats go missing a day in my neighbourhood from coyotes, that come down to the suburbs from the mountains. Today while walking to the store I saw a full grown coyote. I walked up behind it hoping it would get frightened and run for the hills, but the little ******* turned around and stepped to me. As it came in it caught me off gaurd so i could only do a light blend of a rear muay thai round kick and an inside crescent kick...I only clipped his beak with the top of my shoe, which is the crescent kick, but I wiped through his face using the slashing mechanics of a thai kick...I busted my knuckles on my right hand so all I do for the last month is kick the bag for like two hours a day, so it was a natural reaction technique...no real power...just executed to create distance, which it did perfectly.

So, the beak shot shook him up good, and he wouldn't charge after that...I shouted at him a bit, and he ran up the alley, but kept stopping to stand his ground, so I grabbed a chunk of concrete sitting in a pile in a nearby yard and chucked it at him, missing by a foot...the bugger chased the rock, then I gave him one more shout to step off, then I turned and walked, and the he ran away...conniving bugger that wily cat is...sucker just couldn't not stop holding his ground...I felt compassioniatte for his circumstance being hungry, but I love cats more than dogs, so I was willing to kill the coyote with my heel if I had to.

My question is...say i missed him with the right inside crescent kick, and then he darted in and lockjawed my support ankle...how best do I get him off me, like what are the details for gouging eyes, ripping nostrils, and manhandling eardrums etc?.

this is a serious threa...the coyote I could have rocked with my feet...but a wolf or a maddog german shepard...I'd be scared!.
    Last edited by diego; 07-21-2007 at 07:32 PM.