Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Green Hornet

I loved his Daredevil stuff. His first few issues, though, seemed kinda like they were a rough draft.

His Green Arrow run was good.
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

Green Arrow seems like a really lame character
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Oh, he is. It just didn't suck all that hard when KS was on it.
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

k, was it 'dark' like in DD? (I know shit about GA)
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Dear Fans of the Martial Arts Genre:

Kevin Smith will certainly do this film justice! Just look at the seminal fight scene in "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back", whereby Mark Hamill (performing the role of C**k-knocker) proceeds to grasp a staff (or was it a light saber?) and put Jay and Silent Bob in their place, momentarily, until Silent Bob breathes in the magic and all-powerful light saber emissions to beat down the former Star Wars star! This might be the best fight scene choreography in the whole movie! I am not certain that Yuen Wo Ping or any of his 11 siblings could have done any better with this script!

Fear not, our movie will be in great hands! I would also like to nominate Steven Hayes for the role of Kato, as no one would know what hit them!

Cinematically yours,

dimmakseminar

if Smith is doin this movie...... then what roles will Matt Damon and Bennifer play? Seriously

Green Hornet

Who will play Kato in the Green Hornet remake?

just a rumor for now, but stranger things had happened.
    http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=6038

The idea of him playing Kato does sound like it could be another Stephen Chow classic.
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

Stephen has his own style of being a Kung Fu comedian.

He wanted to learn Kung Fu as bruce lee inspired him on the big screen. But he never did. so he has to rely on the special effect of the movies to help him realizing the dream on the big screen.

He would fail miserably if he plays any serious role.

I was always ready to laugh at any move or talk from him in all of his movies.

the audience was never very serious about him.

--

/palmface

I really don't think this is a good idea.

I wonder what would have happened if the deal for Rickson Gracie to play Kato had pushed through.

SPJ, did you hear somewhere that this will be a serious role playing Kato? I don't know if that would work. I have seen abotu 25 Stephen Chow movies, and only a few suck. I look forward to any new comedy movie he is in. It takes a lot to get a laugh out of me, but Chow does it consistantly in every movie I see him in.
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

Considering who's rumored to play THE GREEN HORNET. I don't think the film will be of a serious tone.

Quote Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
    He wanted to learn Kung Fu as bruce lee inspired him on the big screen. But he never did. so he has to rely on the special effect of the movies to help him realizing the dream on the big screen.

He would fail miserably if he plays any serious role.

I was always ready to laugh at any move or talk from him in all of his movies.

the audience was never very serious about him.

--

I seem to recall an interview with Stephen where he discussed his Wing Chun training. I think he had pictures with his teacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Errant108 View Post
    I seem to recall an interview with Stephen where he discussed his Wing Chun training. I think he had pictures with his teacher.
    I think you are correct. I also remember reading about this. I will try to search.