Easy with the reflexive anti-Americanism, it comes across like mindless food for the so called intelligentsia who are anything but the elite they wish themselves to be. Your not obligated to like us, but people should stop using emotional factors and at least get there facts straight when posting bs.

America can stand on its own merits easy.

The U.S. takes in more immigration than most other nations would dare dream, they understand what we have to offer those who want to work to get that standard of living and shall we even touch the VAST amount of technology the U.S. has created and spread throughout the world.

Everything from inventing the telephone, curing tuberculosis, putting a man on the moon, the televison, the cat scan and MRI, breaking the sound barrier, the airplane, the computer, **** peeps....almost name it. This Republic has brought significant human achievement for the whole world to take part in.

If any country is going to cure aids I would be placing my bets with the U.S.

Plus shall we even bring up how much WEALTH America creates for the world economy and the VAST foreign aid it spreads.

I am not discrediting any other culture's achievements but pointing out the farce some of these posts hinted at, lets be real here, this country is as close to the pinnacle of being free as you can get.