Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: rare chinese styles

rare chinese styles

hello,

do you know rare style kung fu or rare ethnical style of China and what are their names?

thank you very much for your help

Quote Originally Posted by Nicrimo View Post
    hello,

do you know rare style kung fu or rare ethnical style of China and what are their names?

thank you very much for your help
    look it up

it aint hard

or do u just want to practise an obscure style cos u think its neat?

there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

i hear shaolin do is pretty rare.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Fut Sao wing Chun is very rare art there is only a handful that know the entire system.Which all of them reside in the U.S.
    http://www.facebook.com/sifumcilwrath
    http://www.youtube.com/user/sifumcilwrath

There is no REAL secrets in Wing Chun, but because the forms are conceptual you have to know how to decipher the information..That's the secret..

i don't want practice an obscure style . i just research rare or minorities styles for myself , to discover every chinese styles or nearly all.

china published a book or paper with over like 800 or more styles in it. some of the guys here might know more about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    finding any style done well would be rare...

cjurakpt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    finding any style done well would be rare...
    is this the thread where I can place an order for steak?

Quote Originally Posted by cjurakpt View Post
    is this the thread where I can place an order for steak?
    Oih vey.....

(rubs palm of hand into forehead while staring into the deep abyss left by this apocalyptically horrifyingly bad humor)

- Squirrel
    - Hamster
    - Chipmunk
    - Salmon
    - Trout

I remember some idiot asking my sifu about the golden ****roach style at a tournament one time. My sifu be the wise arse that he is humored the guy and actually talked it up while the rest of us were trying not to fall on the floor laughing.

I remember some idiot asking my sifu about the golden ****roach style at a tournament one time.
    Probably a Shaolin do dude, they are all about golden things.
    - 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

welll......

The Roaches style IS supposed to be one of the rare and mysterious SD styles, along with Ten Thousand Bees Attacking

But Seriously there is one Style i saw on one of the "China's Living Treasures" Series and it was a whole form Dedicated to the TURTLE. Looked goofy but still was considered Rare.

Peace,TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

Is it really rare, or is it endangered?

In Shao-lin Ninjitsu, we have a form dedicated to the Golden Beast of Tian Chi, and one dedicated to the Owls of Meliki, as well as one imported from our Welsh clan adapted from Fujien Dog called "Snarly Yow eats the trow".

Thumbs up

Do you understand Chinese?