Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: store manager kicks @ss

store manager kicks @ss

"All the skill in the world won't hold up to a real confrontation if you are too afraid to use it."

Based on what was shown on that video, I'd say two people may end up in jail.

How so?.....

Ah, if ONLY the shop keeper hadn't continued when the vandal stopped posing a threat...

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    How so?.....
    Same reason Osiris might have gone to jail if he had pummelled Springer after he had taken him down and punked him and Springer had given up.

Quote Originally Posted by Knifefighter View Post
    Based on what was shown on that video, I'd say two people may end up in jail.
    You're referring to the criminal and his buddy in the car outside, right? Can't say I agree with violence on that level, but the guy got what was coming.
    A unique snowflake

Quote Originally Posted by WinterPalm View Post
    You're referring to the criminal and his buddy in the car outside, right? .
    Ummm... no.

Excessive Force:
    How This Can Change Self Defense Into A Crime
    Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    How so?.....
    You have the leagal right to defend your self, but it must be perportional to the threat. You don't stop when the aggressor stops, you become the agressor, even if you cause no serious physical damage. Emotional damage counts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

good use of a jumping attack.

simple, fast, low, and used as a great distraction.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

yeah that flying kick straight into the punch was great.
    When the guy was on the floor and was no longer a threat it should of ended I guess but the guy in black kicked him on the floor...that was harsh. When he dragged him away off camera the first thing that came to mind was that scene in Pulp Fiction...''bring out the gimp''....

Good dominating position by the guy in black at first with the ground and pound. It was hard to see but it looked like he was trying to snap his arm maybe.

The guy trying to rob the place keeps placing his hand behind his back. While watching it I really thought he had or was pretending to have a gun.
    The roots of true achievement lie in the will to become the best that you can become.

train hard...

www.tonglong.co.uk/

www.tonglong.co.uk/forum/

hahahahhaa i thought pulp fiction too when he dragged him away. this also reminds me of the scene from harld and kumar go to white castle. where the extreme guys come in and trash the shop while the indian dude is like please stop. well f that, this one kicked his ass. good for him. i am sure the jury would be easy on him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

I would just be like.

"the guy threatened my lively hood, I went temporarily crazy. Sorry, my bad. Did he die?"
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Quote Originally Posted by Becca View Post
    Excessive Force:
    How This Can Change Self Defense Into A Crime

You have the leagal right to defend your self, but it must be perportional to the threat. You don't stop when the aggressor stops, you become the agressor, even if you cause no serious physical damage. Emotional damage counts.
    These laws are different in each state. While what is written is true in California and other legally retarded states; lots of other states feel you are allowed to protect your possessions.

Great Vid

Becca has a point from a CYA point of view. It's not right, but currently in the good ole US of A the piece of **** criminal has more rights than the decent man trying to make a living. If you don't want to end up tried by 12 yourself you have to be careful how severely you kick an ass. I think that anyone who knowingly sets out to victimize another human being forfeits their rights of any kind, and deserves to have their ass majorly kicked. I hate all of the "society and circumstances drive people to crime" BS. There are plenty of people who have it rough all of their lives without resorting to crime in order to live their lives. If everyone did to criminals what that guy did, maybe the criminals would start thinking twice before they victimize someone. I will now stop ranting, and step down from the podium.
    "Repugnant is a creature that would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of it's fleeting time here." - Tool

www.bentmonk.com