Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Why I hate hippies and the french!

OT: Why I hate hippies and the french!

Last edited by SanHeChuan; 07-25-2007 at 02:20 PM.
    - 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    hey man, you need to run any anti-hippie postings by me first...I've got dibs.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

I know hippies. I've hated them all my life. I've kept this town free of hippies on my own since I was five and a half. But I can't contain them on my own anymore. We have to do something, fast!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrMcwy2UnjU

If you see one hippie, there's probably a whole lot more you're not seein....

You get a few hippies playin drums and the next thing you know you got a colony...

What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

So...what's causing the more than obviously bizarre weather trends again?? Oh, ya I forgot, it's just...natural. It's natural that the Amazon rainforest is now DRYING UP.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/4344310.stm
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7gpAy4ivZ0
    I suppose the whole environmental movement is just an advertising campaign for solar panel manufacturers and eco-friendly products too, right??

Penn and his deaf-mute, little sidekick are a couple of tools.
    The three components of combat are 1) Speed, 2) Guts and 3) Techniques. All three components must go hand in hand. One component cannot survive without the others." (WJM - June 14, 1974)

C'mon guys, you know you've all had a thing for those dim witted hippy chicks. Some of them can be pretty hot once you shut them up, or turn up the old iPod.

Was that 7* signing the petition in that video?
    Last edited by rogue; 07-25-2007 at 05:00 PM.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

hippies hate death metal. we must get to the center and play raining blood by slayer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

our world is still coming out of the iceage. if you look at the time of dinosaurs everything was tropical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Slayer is music for people who like sex with farm animals.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Siu Lum Fighter So...what's causing the more than obviously bizarre weather trends again?? Oh, ya I forgot, it's just...natural. It's natural that the Amazon rainforest is now DRYING UP.
    I suppose the whole environmental movement is just an advertising campaign for solar panel manufacturers and eco-friendly products too, right??

obviously bizarre weather trends Well Obviously

You video said Deforestation and "Global warming" are causing the Amazon to Dry up. That contracts my videos how? My videos don't say global warming doesn't exists, just that it's not anthropogenic.

F_ck'n hippies...

Oh and you know what else the Brazilian government is cutting down the Rain forest for? Sugar cane crops, for the Production of Ethanol to replace CO2 producing fossil fuels. But that's OK because Fossil fuels are so bad we don't have to think about the consequences of alternative fuels, right?
    Last edited by SanHeChuan; 07-25-2007 at 10:11 PM.
    - 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by Siu Lum Fighter View Post
    So...what's causing the more than obviously bizarre weather trends again?? Oh, ya I forgot, it's just...natural. It's natural that the Amazon rainforest is now DRYING UP.

It's all natural! Removing all the forests. Consuming too much, having too much garbage.
    Jeez, that's what the dinosaurs did and they did fine. The T-Rex even became a chicken!
    Humans and their culture have had a very drastic effect on the planet. Look at everything we've used up. Areas that are so polluted. Landfills. It doesn't take a scientist to look outside on a hazy day in Toronto where nobody can go out due to smog warnings that we, humans, have done something very wrong to the planet!
    A unique snowflake

But that's part of the debate, the global warming agenda has pushed aside every other environmental issue. Reduction of smog, landfill, pollution etc are very important issues, which have direct measurable effects.
    I think people should perhaps watch the documentary before they comment on it, instead of churning out stuff that's addressed in the film
    "The man who stands for nothing is likely to fall for anything"
    www.swindonkungfu.co.uk

originally quoted by SanHeChuan
    obviously bizarre weather trends Well Obviously

You video said Deforestation and "Global warming" are causing the Amazon to Dry up. That contracts my videos how? My videos don't say global warming doesn't exists, just that it's not anthropogenic.

F_ck'n hippies...

Oh and you know what else the Brazilian government is cutting down the Rain forest for? Sugar cane crops, for the Production of Ethanol to replace CO2 producing fossil fuels. But that's OK because Fossil fuels are so bad we don't have to think about the consequences of alternative fuels, right?
    Well, let's see, my video would "contract" (how you could mistake a 'c' for an 's' dumb@ss) your video because the fact that humans are causing the deforestation makes it anthropogenic, doesn't it George?
    And more forest is cut down for cattle ranches than sugar cane.

F_ck'n fascists...
    The three components of combat are 1) Speed, 2) Guts and 3) Techniques. All three components must go hand in hand. One component cannot survive without the others." (WJM - June 14, 1974)

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinlueb View Post
    hippies hate death metal. we must get to the center and play raining blood by slayer.
    Jeff Hanneman is a guitar god. Hes right up there with Stevie Ray Vaughan, only speed metal.

Quote Originally Posted by rogue View Post
    Slayer is music for people who like to nail farm animals to trees.
    fixed that one for ya.
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

I like how people attack the messenger by calling them "Hippies" instead of discussing the issues.

I guess all those scientists are hippies all smoking pot and getting their free love on.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA

The Ultimate Ban

Ban Babies.

Seriously.

We're full.

There is a leftover genetic impulse to procreate that is irrelevent in today's world.

Stop producing humans and the need for everything else will naturally dissipate.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"