Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: The Death of TMA

LOL, the Grove is just a very old rich boys club, don't make a fire where there is none.

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    lol you're all about google earth and SAT photo's arent ya?
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Well gents, I would love to keep talking, but I am now on my way to aquire possession of the Disk.

Literally, a friend has a bootlegged CD for me!!

Use Google Earth, it will actually show you Area 51 in detail.

Alex Jones lives in Austin, he used to(and may still) have a TV show on cable access.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Jack II View Post
    Use Google Earth, it will actually show you Area 51 in detail.
    Not much there anymore, but it keeps the kooks occupied.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Not much there anymore, but it keeps the kooks occupied.
    That is what I have heard as well, though it seems that they just built a very large new hanger on the base, biggest so far at the site.

I think that is where the grey aliens have there orgy parties with the reptialians.......

So, if I read this thread correctly, you guys are suggesting that the Bohemian Grove, the gray aliens, and the reptilians have conspired to bring about the death of TMA?

Dam, I knew Dana White looked like that dude from Men In Black who turns into the giant c0ckroach.

And evidently c0ckroach is a bad word...
    Meanwhile, I'll be looking for God in this box of Cheerios - Crushing Fist

Ur right, Google Earth is better. I have it on my desktop...unfortunately, I am on my laptop now.

So, if I read this thread correctly, you guys are suggesting that the Bohemian Grove, the gray aliens, and the reptilians have conspired to bring about the death of TMA?

Reply]
    Yes, that is exactly what happened. They will get you too if you do not take precautions. For example, did you know you can deflect thier mind probe by surrounding your cranium in aluminum foil?

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post

Reply]
    Yes, that is exactly what happened. They will get you too if you do not take precautions. For example, did you know you can deflect thier mind probe by surrounding your cranium in aluminum foil?
    Should I shape the aluminum foil in the form of a Chairman Mao hat, or would a chinese peasant hat perform better in blocking these frightening intrusions?
    Meanwhile, I'll be looking for God in this box of Cheerios - Crushing Fist

yeah, I tried the tinfoil thing for a while. It helped to deflect the greys' mind-beams, but aluminum helps keep out the malevolent spirits sent by Xenu much better. I suggest wearing both.

Also, don't forget to microwave your clothing. It zaps the tracking devices that are required by law to be inserted in every pair of non-brand name clothing. The trick is to put a glass of water in the microwave. Make sure you put it in for NO LONGER than 16.897 seconds. If it goes a fraction of a second more or less, you will have robo-nazis on your doorstep faster than you can say "Oliver North."
    (I love listening to Coast to Coast AM... it's like an audio trainwreck)
    "Prepare your mind..." "For a mind explosion!"
    -The Human Giant, Illusionators