Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: The Death of TMA

have you watched this yet?

if not, give it a whirl, but watch it from beginning to end.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...95917705734983
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Quote Originally Posted by PangQuan View Post
    have you watched this yet?

if not, give it a whirl, but watch it from beginning to end.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...95917705734983
    Dude! That's 2 hours long! I'm not going to watch that without a little background first...
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

imo, it's a rather recent, and mostly western thing, to think that what you are taught is the holy grail. no martial art that we see today hatched out of an egg complete as we see it. only idiots will think that what they are taught is supposed to be maintained as is w/o interpretation or interpolation with or against other methods.

this goes without saying in my book but I've never been taught to think that way by any teacher
    i think the ma that should stay the same is the internal arts .if you changed them you would not retain any benefits thats why they are complete

Quote Originally Posted by Becca View Post
    Dude! That's 2 hours long! I'm not going to watch that without a little background first...
    Its about the Bohemian Grove. And how our current presedent is an attendee, and what its about, and how it goes way back to some old school crazy acult stuff.

if you are one of those "there is more than they are telling us" or "whats really going on" kind of people. this will facinate and intrigue you.

A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"

its an elite club, permitting only men, from all parts of the world. Nixon, Regan....there are shots of those two sitting next to each other having a grand ol time at the bohemian grove.

when did you ever see nixon or regan together beeing chummy in the press?
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

Hmmm. I might actually watch that. Then maybe I'll understand my mother's side of the family a bit better. Might be good fodder to get my Dad to leave me alone, too. (I still have no idea how my parents stayed together as long as they did...)

I personally do not get too upity about politial "he-said/she-said". I study the canidaates, I vote, then I sit back and see if the person who won does well. Of course, comming from a family that goes to war every time the president is brought up, maybe I just don't want to hear it any more...
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

I have had 22 minutes of it on so far. At this point it looks like a New World order/Tri lateral commission/Free Masons Secret world government conspiracy version of Blair Witch Project.

Ooooo... much better synopsis. Now that actually makes me want to watch it. Didn't you say you were in advertizing?

Me advertising?LOL, no. I trade Futures, and run a small independent insurance appraisal company.

Worshiping Baal.

So much for the christian right.

LOL

isnt it some weird stuff. now just wait for the human sacrafice...

the screem doesnt sound fake to me!
    ~Sima Qian

~PangQuan

Ok, I have now seen 48 minutes of it...they are at the part of Blair Witch project where they are interviewing the locals.