Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: The Death of TMA

Please note my avatar.

I'm working on a tin-foil condom because I think Mrs. Rogue is an alien replacant.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

I think that is where the grey aliens have there orgy parties with the reptialians......

Shows what you know. Greys only have s@x with themselves. Alone.

Where do you get this crazy stuff?
    www.kungnation.com

Pre-order Kung! Twisted Barbarian Felony from your favorite comic shop!

Quote Originally Posted by rogue View Post
    Please note my avatar.

I'm working on a tin-foil condom because I think Mrs. Rogue is an alien replacant.
    you bastige! Right after I read grey/alien orgies reference, I immediately thought about tin foil condoms.

get outta my head rogue!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Where do you get this crazy stuff?
    My great uncle Elric Von Lickdanstien was one of only a few scientist's to escape with his life from a government black op project where his group went back in time to fight SS Nazi stormtroppers who were trying to harness the ability to control cybernetic enchanced dinosaurs.

He passed on the knowledge of the greys and there far out orgy parties, that and so much more, even now I get the shakes thinking about what could of happened if those cybernetic cold blooded killing machines had gotten through the stargate.

Kungfu or MacDonalds may never had even been invented.

Also, please refer to the Owl by his true name of Malloch.

or be struck down!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Jack II View Post
    My great uncle Elric Von Lickdanstien was one of only a few scientist's to escape with his life from a government black op project where his group went back in time to fight SS Nazi stormtroppers who were trying to harness the ability to control cybernetic enchanced dinosaurs.

He passed on the knowledge of the greys and there far out orgy parties, that and so much more, even now I get the shakes thinking about what could of happened if those cybernetic cold blooded killing machines had gotten through the stargate.

Kungfu or MacDonalds may never had even been invented.
    Great nephew, I am Elric Von Lickdanstien who went forward in time.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Great nephew, I am Elric Von Lickdanstien who went forward in time.
    I knew the rumours were true, now the world shall tremble, and women shall swoon!!

Quote Originally Posted by rogue View Post
    Please note my avatar.

Interesting... perhaps I should try it as well. I always wondered why it feels like it has a mind of its own sometimes
    "Prepare your mind..." "For a mind explosion!"
    -The Human Giant, Illusionators