Thread: Brian Grey

Hybrid View

Brian Grey

What do you know about him?

Quote Originally Posted by Kung_Fu_King View Post
    http://www.greyorthodontics.com/

this one?
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

I hear, unsubstantiated of course, that not only is his palm iron, it is hairy as well
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by Kung_Fu_King View Post
    He is an Iron Palm practitioner who was accused of sexually abusing one of his students several years ago. He was found innocent (the accusations were made by an ex-lover... gotta watch out for those), but his reputation was ruined by the incident and I believe his school is now closed. The whole sordid affair was covered in various threads on the bullshido.net forums. Search there for more details. A lot of people who trash talked him there took back what they said in light of his innocence.

Outside of his personal life, there are varying opinions about his self-proclaimed title "Father of Iron Palm in America." I have no first-hand knowledge of him though (apart from seeing him at the Shaolin Temple International Festival in 2001, of all places), so I can't speak to that. He has a web site, sells Iron Palm books, etc.
    Last edited by boshea; 08-02-2007 at 01:13 AM. Reason: wording

his iron palm is as fake as his hairpiece. stay away from that doof.

What is fake about it? I have his book, and his method is basically to hit bags of hard movable medium...same as ANY OTHER Iron Palm system I have ever seen. How is it fake?

brain grey couldn't break wind

Quote Originally Posted by stonewarrior67 View Post
    brain grey couldn't break wind
    I'm not disputing what you're saying here because I have no information about the guy's skills. But if you're going to say stuff like that about somebody on a web forum, generally it is more believable if you back up your statements with some concrete details. Have you seen the guy demonstrate his Iron Palm technique? What was weak about it? Just curious.

Brian Ghey

You know that iron palm guy whose name sort of sounds like Brian Ghey?

He started slippin it to his padowan learner.

Makes me think of all those gay dudes who say that pedophillia and hebephillia have nothing to do with humosexuality....and then I think of Bran Ghey and I think...Yeah right.

Its also a good reminder that you shouldn't sleep with your students. And yet another reminder that you shouldn't turn your padowan learners gay and then sleep with them.

This is a lesson in wu de. One time in an article Brian Ghey said he slapped his dog and scrambled its brains and so he would only use his palm to caress. Now I think he went too far and he might have been better off slapping dogs in the head.

That young man went to be a shaolin monk and ended up being a choir boy. Let this be a lesson. Never let your sifu enter you for any reason...with his painis. A lesson we can all learn from.

Does your school have rules of sexual ethics? In my kwoon queers are allowed, but they get expelled if they sport wood during applications. This way its fair to everyone.

One time I shagged my kung fu sister on the mats. It smelled like sweaty men so it was good for her and just okay for me. After that she quit....because she felt weird and because she was 35 and I was only 15 at the time.

6th grade can be a tough 5 years for some people.
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost

Quote Originally Posted by Razaunida View Post
    You know that iron palm guy whose name sort of sounds like Brian Ghey?

He started slippin it to his padowan learner.

Makes me think of all those gay dudes who say that pedophillia and hebephillia have nothing to do with humosexuality....and then I think of Bran Ghey and I think...Yeah right.

Its also a good reminder that you shouldn't sleep with your students. And yet another reminder that you shouldn't turn your padowan learners gay and then sleep with them.

This is a lesson in wu de. One time in an article Brian Ghey said he slapped his dog and scrambled its brains and so he would only use his palm to caress. Now I think he went too far and he might have been better off slapping dogs in the head.

That young man went to be a shaolin monk and ended up being a choir boy. Let this be a lesson. Never let your sifu enter you for any reason...with his painis. A lesson we can all learn from.

Does your school have rules of sexual ethics? In my kwoon queers are allowed, but they get expelled if they sport wood during applications. This way its fair to everyone.

One time I shagged my kung fu sister on the mats. It smelled like sweaty men so it was good for her and just okay for me. After that she quit....because she felt weird and because she was 35 and I was only 15 at the time.
    there really, REALLY needs to be a much more comprehensive screening process for troll applicants...

there really, REALLY needs to be a much more comprehensive screening process for troll applicants...
    I strongly agree. Back in the day trolls were at least able to string together a sentence of intelligible words and contained epic stories of juggling high on mushrooms as kung fu training.

This is just a poorly spelled bit of childish ****phobia. 0 internets awarded.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Yeah......one time.......when I was nine.........I shagged a 35 year old on the teeter-totter. She was so satisfied we met there every wednesday for the whoooooooole summer!!!

Then I woke up and my pillow was gone!

I see another banning happening
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....