Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Brian Grey

KY; Land of the Meth-Mouth, Redneck-Cracker, and Wanna-Be-Thug.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokhopkuen View Post
    It would seem he has made a few mistakes and many enemies. I'm sorry he injured your life and relations.
    No need for you to feel sorry for me, the man has never harmed me in any way (physical or other). I however do take issue with his lack of real kung fu lineage and his anti-scriptural, pro-gay perverted version of Christianity. As well him not paying his debt to society, that being spending several years behind bars for his crimes perpetrated against his students.

I guess he got his black belt in Iron Palm the same place he got his Divinity Degree. LOL
    The "Iron Palm" is no match for the sharp tongue of the woman you love or her "Iron Skillet" as you sleep.

Brian Ghey

You know that iron palm guy whose name sort of sounds like Brian Ghey?

He started slippin it to his padowan learner.

Makes me think of all those gay dudes who say that pedophillia and hebephillia have nothing to do with humosexuality....and then I think of Bran Ghey and I think...Yeah right.

Its also a good reminder that you shouldn't sleep with your students. And yet another reminder that you shouldn't turn your padowan learners gay and then sleep with them.

This is a lesson in wu de. One time in an article Brian Ghey said he slapped his dog and scrambled its brains and so he would only use his palm to caress. Now I think he went too far and he might have been better off slapping dogs in the head.

That young man went to be a shaolin monk and ended up being a choir boy. Let this be a lesson. Never let your sifu enter you for any reason...with his painis. A lesson we can all learn from.

Does your school have rules of sexual ethics? In my kwoon queers are allowed, but they get expelled if they sport wood during applications. This way its fair to everyone.

One time I shagged my kung fu sister on the mats. It smelled like sweaty men so it was good for her and just okay for me. After that she quit....because she felt weird and because she was 35 and I was only 15 at the time.

6th grade can be a tough 5 years for some people.
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost

Quote Originally Posted by Razaunida View Post
    You know that iron palm guy whose name sort of sounds like Brian Ghey?

He started slippin it to his padowan learner.

Makes me think of all those gay dudes who say that pedophillia and hebephillia have nothing to do with humosexuality....and then I think of Bran Ghey and I think...Yeah right.

Its also a good reminder that you shouldn't sleep with your students. And yet another reminder that you shouldn't turn your padowan learners gay and then sleep with them.

This is a lesson in wu de. One time in an article Brian Ghey said he slapped his dog and scrambled its brains and so he would only use his palm to caress. Now I think he went too far and he might have been better off slapping dogs in the head.

That young man went to be a shaolin monk and ended up being a choir boy. Let this be a lesson. Never let your sifu enter you for any reason...with his painis. A lesson we can all learn from.

Does your school have rules of sexual ethics? In my kwoon queers are allowed, but they get expelled if they sport wood during applications. This way its fair to everyone.

One time I shagged my kung fu sister on the mats. It smelled like sweaty men so it was good for her and just okay for me. After that she quit....because she felt weird and because she was 35 and I was only 15 at the time.
    there really, REALLY needs to be a much more comprehensive screening process for troll applicants...

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    there really, REALLY needs to be a much more comprehensive screening process for troll applicants...
    I strongly agree. Back in the day trolls were at least able to string together a sentence of intelligible words and contained epic stories of juggling high on mushrooms as kung fu training.

This is just a poorly spelled bit of childish ****phobia. 0 internets awarded.
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

Yeah......one time.......when I was nine.........I shagged a 35 year old on the teeter-totter. She was so satisfied we met there every wednesday for the whoooooooole summer!!!

Then I woke up and my pillow was gone!

I see another banning happening
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

you miss the point

What sort of sexual ethics do you have in your kwoon? Is this traditional or a modern addition to wu de?

I was admittedly a little drunk when I posted so it wasn't a very direct question, sorry for the confusion.

I also wonder if maybe this Sifu had a qi deviation that caused him to have hamusexuality. Perhaps his qi gong practice was off. Maybe this is why his student also became imbalanced.

I did sleep with my kung fu sister and broke the school rules. I felt bad about it and lost the school one student. It also wasn't very good. She was recently divorced and sort of looked away the whole time.
    Last edited by Razaunida; 06-12-2011 at 10:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    I see another banning happening

Why are you not banned? You say many bad things, actually you suck. You are fat and lazy, had a good teacher, but understood nothing.

I also saw a video of you easily getting your ass handed to you. You say you make money at your school...congratulations...you teach aerobics!

You are an epic failure and make me sad. If I post as much as you maybe I will become a lazy failure too...you inspire me to practice more. Maybe this is why you have so many students, you motivate them to work hard and not be like you.

I picture you training them while sitting down eating a breakfast burrito.

kung fu teachers assrape their students mentally and financially, he does it literally. i dont see whats so wrong with that.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Why are you not banned? You say many bad things, actually you suck. You are fat and lazy, had a good teacher, but understood nothing.

I also saw a video of you easily getting your ass handed to you. You say you make money at your school...congratulations...you teach aerobics!

You are an epic failure and make me sad. If I post as much as you maybe I will become a lazy failure too...you inspire me to practice more. Maybe this is why you have so many students, you motivate them to work hard and not be like you.

I picture you training them while sitting down eating a breakfast burrito.
    lol, another moron with a keyboard and the fantasy-fu chip on his shoulder who thinks he understands anything;

lol, another moron with a keyboard and the fantasy-fu chip on his shoulder who thinks he understands anything;
    I bet he has girlish hips and an emo haircut too...

lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Tai Gook Yawn, You only say that because he is your Brian Ghey and you love him so much.

Actually you are also fat and you suck, although you intellectually can comprehend what is supposed to happen you can't embody it.

Why do fat teachers have fat students and great teachers have fat students too...because you are lazy.

What sort of sexual ethics do you have in your kwoon? Is this traditional or a modern addition to wu de?
    lol, another wu de zombie...

I was admittedly a little drunk when I posted so it wasn't a very direct question, sorry for the confusion.
    sadly for you, being sober does not improve the quality of your posting

I also wonder if maybe this Sifu had a qi deviation that caused him to have hamusexuality. Perhaps his qi gong practice was off. Maybe this is why his student also became imbalanced.
    you are an idiot if this is how you conceptualize the issue; I weep for anyone who has the misfortune of your tuition

I did sleep with my kung fu sister and broke the school rules. I felt bad about it and lost the school one student. It also wasn't very good. She was recently divorced and sort of looked away the whole time.
    you are pitiful

Tai Gook Yawn,
    I see what you did there; nice

You only say that because he is your Brian Ghey and you love him so much.
    no; it's because you're an idiot, and because you're an idiot;

Actually you are also fat and you suck,
    really? interesting; well, you might be right - if so, kindly provide evidence to substantiate both of these claims (e.g. - photos / vids of me doing stuff, or even verbal report of what you have seen me do in the past); OTOH, you may just be saying this to say it; which is it?

although you intellectually can comprehend what is supposed to happen you can't embody it.
    hm; also interesting; please explain what you mean by this: when you say "embody", what specifically?

Why do fat teachers have fat students and great teachers have fat students too...because you are lazy.
    yes, I am lazy; never did a hard days work in my life