Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Brian Grey

KY; Land of the Meth-Mouth, Redneck-Cracker, and Wanna-Be-Thug.
    Quote Originally Posted by hungheikwan View Post
    ...Photo-Master, have really shown your ****phobic nature.
    Sorry I do not have much time for FRAUDS, LIARS, and martial art instructors who use their dojo/kwoon to swoon little boys into sex.

GrAY has no skill, no lineage, and NO character to assassinate.
    The "Iron Palm" is no match for the sharp tongue of the woman you love or her "Iron Skillet" as you sleep.

Brian Gray was sleeping with his students,

whether h o m o s e x u a l or hetero s e x u a l , sleeping with students is morally, as well as ethically wrong and unacceptable no matter what.

He was found not guilty of molestation. Not really an issue as he is guilty of sleeping with his students.

and it was not just one student but several.

hideous conduct for an instructor.

To defend these actions would make you the same as Gray.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    Brian Gray was sleeping with his students,

whether h o m o s e x u a l or hetero s e x u a l , sleeping with students is morally, as well as ethically wrong and unacceptable no matter what.
    BINGO!

And the lies about his background and training and just making crap up are also reasons to give him two HUGE thumbs down
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

This thread has became very disturbing...
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    This thread has became very disturbing...
    I dunno how so? Gray's been outted for some time now.

What I find humourous is all the people out there who don't get it yet that guys like Gray and his ilk are getting demolished by the free flow of information that the internet has provided us all with.

Some of the older people think that because they're not that great with sourcing information, then everybody else must be crappy at it as well.

It's one thing to have some armchair ufc guy in here telling us that our forms are all wrong and that he has the real, but it's another thing entirely when you do some research and find out that more than a few of the so called "masters" are nothing more than self interested and self absorbed hucksters who never had the real to begin with and have been pretending all along to have something when in fact, they got nothing or worse, they got falseness!

If we go to verifiable sources (style holders) and yes, this is where lineage count, we find that there are a few people who are not even inside of some of these lineages.

This has only come about since the internet really. Prior to that, no one had access to the world to ask the questions they wanted to ask.

Now we do. And we don't need intercession either, we can actually just go out into the world and look without ever leaving home.

I love the internets! They got a zen truthiness about them. lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I dunno how so? Gray's been outted for some time now.
    I don't care what his sexual orientation is, I doubt anyone does.

What I find humourous is all the people out there who don't get it yet that guys like Gray and his ilk are getting demolished by the free flow of information that the internet has provided us all with.

Some of the older people think that because they're not that great with sourcing information, then everybody else must be crappy at it as well.
    yes, thank goodness for the information age, people are "ignorant" only if they choose to be, to an extent anyways.

It's one thing to have some armchair ufc guy in here telling us that our forms are all wrong and that he has the real, but it's another thing entirely when you do some research and find out that more than a few of the so called "masters" are nothing more than self interested and self absorbed hucksters who never had the real to begin with and have been pretending all along to have something when in fact, they got nothing or worse, they got falseness!

If we go to verifiable sources (style holders) and yes, this is where lineage count, we find that there are a few people who are not even inside of some of these lineages.

This has only come about since the internet really. Prior to that, no one had access to the world to ask the questions they wanted to ask.

Now we do. And we don't need intercession either, we can actually just go out into the world and look without ever leaving home.

I love the internets! They got a zen truthiness about them. lol
    Here, here.
    Alas, some still refuse to see...

Quote Originally Posted by photo-master View Post
    By: Carl Hamilton 12/04/2003

The jury found Brian Wayne Gray not guilty of multiple counts of child abuse, unnatural and perverted sex practice, second-degree sex offense and third-degree sex offense...Gray wept as the jury forewoman read the not guilty verdicts, standing beside his lawyer...The defense stipulated that Gray is a ****sexual at the outset of the trial as well Gray and a former student maintained a ****sexual relationship that included going to gay nightclubs together. The former student (Gray's jilted lover) became irate when Gray ended their relationship and started seeing another man. The other alleged victim conspired against Gray wanting to extort $30,000 from him.

http://www.ehow.com/members/KungFuMaster-articles.html

"How to Properly Translate Leviticus 18:22 - It Is NOT About Gays."

http://www.briangray.com/books.htm

"Grandmaster Gray in these two books, he disproves the myths that have been used for for so long to abuse GAY people."

http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/foru...ead.php?t=2018

Mr. Brian Gray claims that he is a close friend and dear kung fu brother of Master De Yang, but Master De Yang said that he only met him once and had a photo in front of the Shaolin Temple.

Here is Master De Yang's comments about Mr. Gray’s article:
    æ—*ä̧*生有(think-up stories),
    æ •é£ æ ‰å½±(speak or act on hearsay evidence),
    å ¹æ̅›æ±‚ç–μ(try to find a quarrel in straw),
    ä̧ å̂‡å ̂å® é™…(not writing according the facts).

In spite of all the bad press about him I am happy that Mr Grey was acquitted. The stigma of being charged with a sexual crime is an ugly thing. Whether the individual is found guilty or not, just being accused is enough to alter the course of life an career.
    To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.
    -Patanjali Samadhi

"Not engaging in ignorance is wisdom."
    ~ Bodhi

Never miss a good chance to shut up

His brother tried to molest my sister. When I went to his dad about it his response was "so?". I bloodied his nose. Brian sent word through my brother that he was going to kill me. I told my brother to tell him to bring it on. I've been waiting for thirty two years. His brother came to his senses and appologized to my sister and my Dad. I consider him a stand up guy now. The rest of the family, meh. Sick and disfuntional.

a 14 year old girl can tell you she wants to have relations with you, it is still illegal to do so

a 19 year old co-ed may tell a professor she has the hots for him, but he'd be wise not to take up the offer, most universities have rules against it

instructors are in a position where they can abuse power, they should walk carefully and strive for higher aspirations

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    a 14 year old girl can tell you she wants to have relations with you, it is still illegal to do so

a 19 year old co-ed may tell a professor she has the hots for him, but he'd be wise not to take up the offer, most universities have rules against it

instructors are in a position where they can abuse power, they should walk carefully and strive for higher aspirations
    Well said.
    Like I mentioned before, very disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    in most cases I agree; I will give an example of the "exception" to the rule, which is my taiji teacher, who met his wife in a short-term community ed. class he was teaching: he had no designs on her at all, and never approached her while the class was running: she approached him after it was over (he likes to joke about how cluelessly naiive he was that she was even interested in him), and they ultimately got married, have three kids and are together to this day ~25 years or so later; so it's not quite the same as sleeping serially with students, it's more to demonstrate how it might be appropriate for a lasting relationship to occur subsequent to a teacher / student one; otherwise, I agree - in a similar vein, I have seen this occur in a therapist to client / patient relationship, which, while some therapists I know seem to think is ok, is even more abhorrent because of the fundamentally unequal power dynamic, even more so than teacher / student, IMHO; and it's easy to get sucked in, because of the intense nature of the interaction, especially if there is manual treatment involved; in general, it's poor training of the therapist if that line is crossed (there are various skillful mechanisms for appropriately dealing with the client propositioning you directly or indirectly, keeping the boundary but not hurting their feelings; first and foremost you need to stay internally clear - that will diffuse 99% of it - the other 1% are those people coming in with a specific agenda, which is more difficult to turn down and still keep the client...); to me, it's also a sad commentary on a given therapist's social skills if they need to rely on this dynamic to get laid...

Hungheikwun,

I have to ask you if sleeping with your students is okay or not.

Brian Gray did just that, and admitted it in court.

Unacceptable whoever you talk to.

Is this still someone you want to follow or train with?

Are you one of his instructors?

if so why would you be loyal to someone who has the morals and ethics of a pig?
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

shi yan ming sleeps with his students no one ever critisizes him
    i think it is wrong but i think a lot of big shots are doing it too and no one critisize thems

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    shi yan ming sleeps with his students no one ever critisizes him
    Shi Yan Ming is MARRIED to one of his students, is he still sleeping with other ones?

Well, maybe someone SHOULD criticize them for doing it.

I have known a number of instructors who seem to use their school and position at events, seminars, etc... to expand their sexual hunting ground... all the while preaching about Martial Ethics.

They should have learned the lesson I learned just out of college as an engineer :

Never accept anything from a vendor that you can't eat (and no, you REALLY can't eat that...)

Don't get your meat where you get your bread

And if it seems like you are breaking an ethical rule, you probably are.