Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ussd

Quote Originally Posted by John Takeshi View Post
    Don't tell him what not to do, girlie.
    Dont you have a life megafoot up your A.S.S. ?

Quote Originally Posted by rogue View Post
    Wrong, it's a logical progression of a martial art. Progress is a good thing.
    It is? Have you ever studied with USSD? There are a few instructors that are the best at what they do because they don't do everything they are told to do, and aren't afraid to step outside the box. However, most aren't that way. So, where do you get your assumption of a logical progression of a martial art from? The only thing it progresses in is business...

Quote Originally Posted by sk girl View Post
    Dont you have a life megafoot up your A.S.S. ?
    Don't you have a life girl with S up your K?

Oh, you got burned! Do you need some aloe for that one? FACED!
    I stand on the Mesa and look down at the vastness of my world and i realize how truly small you all are in it. This has been my greatest enlightenment. None of you are important, and you will never truly be free individuals until you surrender to my instruction.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokhopkuen View Post
    Being the idiot I am...

Quote Originally Posted by John Takeshi View Post
    Don't you have a life girl with S up your K?

Oh, you got burned! Do you need some aloe for that one? FACED!
    hey...that kind of sounds like something shake would say from aqua teen hunger force. sorry john, but it's funny...

What happened to rogue? He hasn't answered my question of how USSD has a "logical progression of martial art" been shown...

Quote Originally Posted by SenseiShellie View Post
    What happened to rogue? He hasn't answered my question of how USSD has a "logical progression of martial art" been shown...
    Thats funny! USSD sucks IMHO. Wing chun, jkd, muay thai boxing are way more practical martial than USSD. Train in one of them for a year then go to ussd and fight one of their green belts and see who wins?
    Dead monkeys are everywhere
    Don't train with people who lie about what they teach.
    Where's the shaolin in shaolin kempo?

Quote Originally Posted by SenseiShellie View Post

Gone to magical land of martial arts denial that his style is the best.

USSD @ Shaolin

I should merge all the USSD threads here together some day...
    250 American martial artists arrive at Shaolin Temple
    English.news.cn 2013-07-03 22:06:34

Martial art enthusiasts from the US offer their respects in a kowtow ritual for the abbot of the Shaolin Temple in central China, the ancient birthplace of kung fu, on July 3. Photo: CFP

ZHENGZHOU, July 3 (Xinhua) -- Some 250 martial arts enthusiasts from the United States arrived at the renowned Shaolin Temple in central China on Monday and demonstrated their skills to the temple's masters on Wednesday.

They demonstrated multiple Chinese martial arts skills, including the three-section whip, Buddha's fist, tiger hooks and Chinese boxing, in front of the temple gate while the temple's abbot, Shi Yongxin, watched.

Shi commended their demonstration and said it was a helpful practice for kung fu students to travel to China and communicate with the monks at Shaolin Temple, the birthplace of kung fu.

"Amateur martial artists will improve their skills and see original kung fu here," Shi said.

The tour was initiated by the United Studio of Self Defense (USSD), a martial arts training center with hundreds of thousands of registered members in the U.S.

Charles Mattera, co-founder of the studio and a disciple of 48-year-old Shi, said, "If it was not for Shaolin Temple, there would not be the USSD and there would be no martial arts."

The Shaolin Temple, one of the most famous Mahayana Buddhist monasteries in China, was built in the fifth century and has became a symbol of Chinese kung fu.

In recent years, the temple has established more than 40 cultural exchange institutes around the world to promote Shaolin-style martial arts, simple lifestyles and Buddhist philosophies.

"I hope more people can feel the essence of Eastern culture through the concept of tolerance and the healthy way of life spread by our disciples," Shi said.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    I should merge all the USSD threads here together some day...
    "Is USSD for real??"

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    like that old japanese zen monk that grabs white woman student titties to awaken them to zen, i grab titties of kung fu people to awaken them to truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Canzonieri View Post
    You can discuss discrepancies and so on in people's posts without ripping them apart. So easy to do sitting behind a computer screen anonymously, but in person I'm sure you'd be very different, unless you're a total misanthrope without any friends.

Greetings,

Did anyone catch the backhanded diss in that article?

mickey

I thought we weren't supposed to talk about USSD.

In any case....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPgapSOIeAE

Demasco is a clown.

Quote Originally Posted by pazman View Post

In any case....

Demasco is a clown.
    He does a good job, I have to say. That was pretty funny!
    Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    like that old japanese zen monk that grabs white woman student titties to awaken them to zen, i grab titties of kung fu people to awaken them to truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Canzonieri View Post
    You can discuss discrepancies and so on in people's posts without ripping them apart. So easy to do sitting behind a computer screen anonymously, but in person I'm sure you'd be very different, unless you're a total misanthrope without any friends.

In any case....

Demasco is a clown.
    1st RULE: You do not talk about DeMasco's Shaolin Studio.

2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about DeMasco's Shaolin Studio.

3rd RULE: If someone says "stop" or goes limp, taps out the fight is over.

4th RULE: Only two guys to a fight.

5th RULE: One fight at a time.

6th RULE: No shirts, no shoes.

7th RULE: Fights will go on as long as they have to.

8th RULE: If this is your first night at DeMasco's Shaolin Studio, you HAVE to fight.

In any case....

Demasco is a clown.
    Why does he speak in movie trailer guy voice, half of this looks nothing like kung fu, why would something in china be represented in a Japanese way? (Dojo, gi's). That is so stupid lol.

Almost as good as Jake Mace.