Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ussd

Johnny Hot Shot Guest

Ussd

Finally, Man it was harder than I though to break away from that place. I'm better for it now I'm training with really good MA in a great Dojo with a geat Sensei, someone I admire and respect. Insted of some Clown from Instructor college.
    I feel stupid for having stayed so long but it was my own fault. Now the healing begins.

"Life's a great adventure, mate."
    Jacko Jackson

nightair Guest
    Congradulations. It is always goo to get the unimportant loads off of one's back. :D

DOH!!

Dark Knight Guest
    How long were you with them?

Dark Knight Guest
    And what style or school are you moving on to? Its always to bad that there are too many bad instructors out there.

Johnny Hot Shot Guest

DK

Are you Old Schoolor something?

I've been there long enough to know that Joey Larock Is not a thief. :(

Jacko Jackson

joedoe Guest
    Is USSD Shaolin Do?

What is Shaolin Kenpo Karate?

cxxx[]:::::::::::>
    You're fu(king up my chi

Johnny Hot Shot Guest
    I will still train with friends in the system but

I refuse to set foot in one of there McDojos, unless it's to challenge.

There are Good schools and great teachers. You just need to look long enough and know.

Jacko Jackson

HuangKaiVun Guest
    What techniques do you now know leaving there that you didn't know going in?

Dark Knight Guest
    Ive been with people who were great instructors and others that are money makers. The ones who are just out to make money hurt the good people, they mislead students for years and dont represent thier styles.
    TKD has the worst reputation for this, but no style is imune from it, after someone spends thousands at a Mcdojo they classify anyone in that style as poor.

Johnny Hot Shot Guest
    Your right about the Corrupt ruining it for the good. I belive there are good Martial Artist in every system even the most commercial McDojo's may have really good, really serious Martial Artist.

"Who's your Daddy?"
    Rowdy McNasty

Water Dragon Guest
    Congrats Johnny, you have paid your dues.

Most actions of men can be explained by observing a pack of dogs. Not wild dogs, just neighborhood dogs who all scurry under the fence on the same night and set off together to reclaim a glimmer of the glory their species possessed before domestication.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Hot Shot View Post
    Your right about the Corrupt ruining it for the good. I belive there are good Martial Artist in every system even the most commercial McDojo's may have really good, really serious Martial Artist.

"Who's your Daddy?"
    Rowdy McNasty
    Yes Charles mattera's ussd has ruined a lot of peoples lives. Its a good thing your out of there. USSD sucks and should be shut down.

You suck, and you should be shut down.

This is merely a rhetorical post, demonstrating what it feels like when someone says something that nasty to you.

Feel good?

No?

Quote Originally Posted by sk girl View Post
    Yes Charles mattera's ussd has ruined a lot of peoples lives. Its a good thing your out of there. USSD sucks and should be shut down.
    That will be one of the best days of my life when that happens.

cjurakpt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega-Foot View Post
    You suck, and you should be shut down.

This is merely a rhetorical post, demonstrating what it feels like when someone says something that nasty to you.

Feel good?

No?
    I'm gonna go out on a limb here, and guess that she doesn't give a cr@p?