Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is the deal with Black Helicopters?

You Know, One of my favorite Movies and Scenes from that Movie(Apocalypse Now Redux) the scene where the Helicopters are flying in to take the beachhead and they have speakers strapped to them and they play Vaugners "flight of the valkeries" as they swarm in and blow everything up.

I think it would be cool if our military would do something like that when attacking iraqi villiages and homes. Of course nowadays they would play songs from like Godsmack or Tool or some death metal band.
    I personally would like to see them play "Helpless" from Metallica's Garage Days Album. Thats a great song!

Peace,TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

It's Wagner.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

One of my teachers is a conspiracy nut. Great guy, great martial artist, but will not listen to reason or logic when it comes to the 'big conspiracy theories.'

As much as I like 'shake it up' candidates llke Ron Paul (or even Ross Perot before he went nutters), I had to leave a Ron Paul get-together because it was filled with 9/11 conspiracy idiots. Now, I don't blame Ron Paul for them being there, but I just can't hang with the mentally disturbed. It's too bad, as I think this will hurt him more than anything else - the influx of idiots around his campaign. Why couldn't Dr. Strangelove, er Obama attract them? Maybe his Black Helicopter isn't black enough for those folks...
    www.kungnation.com

Pre-order Kung! Twisted Barbarian Felony from your favorite comic shop!

Quote Originally Posted by Mas Judt View Post
    One of my teachers is a conspiracy nut. Great guy, great martial artist, but will not listen to reason or logic when it comes to the 'big conspiracy theories.'

As much as I like 'shake it up' candidates llke Ron Paul (or even Ross Perot before he went nutters), I had to leave a Ron Paul get-together because it was filled with 9/11 conspiracy idiots. Now, I don't blame Ron Paul for them being there, but I just can't hang with the mentally disturbed. It's too bad, as I think this will hurt him more than anything else - the influx of idiots around his campaign. Why couldn't Dr. Strangelove, er Obama attract them? Maybe his Black Helicopter isn't black enough for those folks...
    well, there's only a few "big" conspiracies and none of them are really nutso.

9/11 is pretty valid as conspiracy theories go. Especially with the witholding of evidence such as the pentagon crash tapes. Elephants all over the table with this still.

JFK is still a big one. Magic bullet is still elephant on the table.

Aliens. Who doesn't love aliens? No elephants, but bajillions of pieces of legit evidence. even if only 5% of the reported cases are possibles, that's still hundreds and hundreds of cases.

and greed makes people do all sorts of despicable things and so, conspiracies do exist. You know, people conspire to do things both evil and illegal on a daily basis.

they even have charges for it written into law. To deny that conspiracies exist is to deny human nature.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

9/11 is pretty valid as conspiracy theories go. Especially with the witholding of evidence such as the pentagon crash tapes. Elephants all over the table with this still.
    No its not at all, calling 9/11 a valid conspiracy is as absurd or even more so then most of the wacky fringe conspiracy junkfood out there.

JFK is still a big one. Magic bullet is still elephant on the table.
    I may agree with this one, but I don't think its in the way that you view it.

Aliens.

In a certain respect, I agree with this one most of all, but not in the fruitloop infowars kind of way.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Jack II View Post
    No its not at all, calling 9/11 a valid conspiracy is as absurd or even more so then most of the wacky fringe conspiracy junkfood out there.

I may agree with this one, but I don't think its in the way that you view it.

In a certain respect, I agree with this one most of all, but not in the fruitloop infowars kind of way.
    You protest too much. If they want to get rid of teh "conspiracy" tag on 9/11 then they simply have to come clean with the tapes from the gas stations and hotels on the highway that captured the evidence of what hit the pentagon. That's what is suspicious about the actions of the government on the matter.

No too mention that simply saying "no it isn't" simply isn't an acceptable argument.

Also, you ever see the clip where the head SS guy tells the bodyguards to stand down on Kennedy's Limo? pretty interesting. Almost as interesting as the wink LBJ got while being sworn in on air force one not to mention the hoards of kkk members who made no bones about wanting kennedy dead and the run on gag of all the secret society members joining into the government to have greater access to the seat of power.

the aliens are the coolest of them all though, eventhough they may very well be an illusion spun to hide electromagnetic propulsion systems that would destroy the fossil fuel economy!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

It's all just hype for the new X-Files movie.
    Many roads. One path.

Many styles. One art.

Many lineages. One practioner.

Quote Originally Posted by 5Animals1Path View Post
    It's all just hype for the new X-Files movie.
    I hope Gillian is still hot. DD should be replaced.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    I hope Gillian is still hot. DD should be replaced.
    They're both gonna be in it, though it's still just being written as far as I know. Probably gonna be awhile, since Duchovny's got a new show.
    Many roads. One path.

Many styles. One art.

Many lineages. One practioner.

No too mention that simply saying "no it isn't" simply isn't an acceptable argument.
    Neither is saying.....

9/11 is pretty valid as conspiracy theories go.

out of all the supporting factual information; out of all the photographic evidence; out of all the scientific data; out of all the crash data; out of all the eye witness testimonies; out of all logical explainations; if a person still wants to think about conspiracies, then I suggest that person needs to re-evaluate their ability to discern fact from a desired or predisposed version of reality.

If you would rather believe hoax based films and websites that is your freedom but in the end it was a flacid douchebag named Hani Hanjour who rammed the Pentagon with a 747.

Also, you ever see the clip where the head SS guy tells the bodyguards to stand down on Kennedy's Limo?
    Yep, I have seen the vid, and to be honest we really don't know for sure what the guy said or did not say. Sometimes human error can have absurd outcomes.

David,
    You are not capable of logical thought. There is simply no credible evidence of an 'inside job' in 9/11. But, since you obviously like the paralogia and mistruths in tripe like 'loose change' you'll enjoy this:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=saHs6J0OXVI

Please note, this is not a personal attack on you, just an observation. Now go tighten those screws.
    www.kungnation.com

The odd thing, when they had the Titanic display at the Museum, they said that there were three built, and ALL of them eventually sank.

At the time of his life a capitalist with a communist wife
    Started to fight and did to cats what God did to Christ
    Hardly the type to give garbage advice
    He was larger than life
    He penetrated the roof of your car with a spike
    Trained by an insane ex marine
    CIA trained a renegade assassin android
    Passport pilot to black helicopter choppers over Bosnia
    Sniffed so much coke nose is f*cked up and bled alot
    For all ya'll bystanders baggy ass jeans to hide ya banga wranglers
    Thugged the f*ck out hang with bash in ya face gat gangsta's
    The governments these other kids it's like a drug abyss
    That sucked a hundred ****s its yo party the crowd great
    Plus the hooker lies great sniff another line to get ya mind straight
    Pull out the nine and start shooting people
    Money ain't the root of evil it be much more than that
    America taught me how to kidnap and torture cats

[Chorus: x2]

Exit the stargate initial perception quickens my heart rate
    This dark place planet Earth orbits one star
    Come from afar far away state of mind
    Open up your 3rd eye Black Helicopters in the sky

I need G's so I can jet easier
    My crib tapped I suspect Ether
    Thats why I'm out of touch with the media
    Undercovers like Pete Seiger
    I couldnt tell neither
    Watchin the projects with a van of speakers
    Peepin how my kids rest bangin my wiz for hours
    Surveillance tapes us in the King's Plaza even got us after hours
    Drug party's golden showers on the floor shiksa
    Work for the FBI so anytime I might whisper
    My scary team be like barely clean rockin Israeli jeans
    Thats why I mostly heard and rarely seen
    Realization so much urgency
    Can't escape history's pen I be the worst of me [echoes]

[Chorus x2]

This cop bring the city hoppa like a rocka with binoculars
    ???????rosters???????hostages
    Said that we were imposters and impetuous government agent
    From another nation and said we had the proper information
    About the aliens vegetarians devil scenarians
    These are civilized Barbarians we ****in bury them
    Baraza said ya p*ssy blood clot got you shot
    I'm like **** this I'm blowin up spots this **** is hot
    We know about the plan from the projects and contraband
    Drop bombs on Brazil so you can kill and conquer land
    You drug trafficking your new creation for disease
    To control the population and the states of overseas
    Put poison in the weed and the milk we feed our seeds
    You looked shocked that Sabac could know the plots to all of these
    Took his glock lift a shot when the ******* wasn't lookin
    Threw him out then the monster flew the chopper back to Brooklyn

"black helicopters" - Nonphixion
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    You protest too much. If they want to get rid of teh "conspiracy" tag on 9/11 then they simply have to come clean with the tapes from the gas stations and hotels on the highway that captured the evidence of what hit the pentagon. That's what is suspicious about the actions of the government on the matter.
    That plane flew right over rush hour traffic.
    Plenty of people saw it.
    When that french-made pentagon conspiracy vid came out, I was living around DC at the time and that was the most egregious piece of garbage i've ever seen.
    I had a few work-related stints at the pentagon between 2002 and 2005; anytime the subject came up some people would be holding back tears, others would be recounting friends they lost, NOBODY was questioning whether or not it was a plane that hit.
    That internet clip had what, 1 anonymous eye-witness account?
    I knew more than a handful of people stuck in traffic that day who actually saw it.
    Police investigators went on local tv recounting what they saw in the aftermath of that crash.
    In fact, I'd say that the "pentagon missile" theory is one of the most debunked theories I've ever seen.
    Just because some of the video footage hasn't been released that means it was a missile that hit?
    Couldn't have possibly been another reason?
    Like the military's aversion to having its stuff taped?
    Naw, a huge conspiracy theory about missiles killing our own folks at the Pentagon makes much more sense....
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

You know, I wasn't even going to bother with the facts. Lunatics don't care about facts, only what they want to believe...
    www.kungnation.com