Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is the deal with Black Helicopters?

I think the underground Tri lateral commision destroyed the towers, and just blamed Al Quedia.
    Last edited by RD'S Alias - 1A; 08-07-2007 at 11:16 AM.

All these conspiracy theorists with their evidence of vast, worldwide conspiracies among the 'global elite', and all I can ever think is, OF COURSE there are conspiracies. Everywhere, all the time.

Jeez, I used to 'conspire' with my buddies to make sure we got free food at lunch at school. There are conspiracies at every level of every aspect of human society, when two or more people decide to work together to protect their interests above those of others. So, SURE there are conspiracies at the highest levels of government, and probably on levels of 'elite' interaction the likes of which none of us will ever see.

So the grey aliens and the reptilians are fighting a super-secret war over the planet Earth with the grey aliens using the Bohemian Grove in an effort to overthrow the reptilian-backed Knights of Malta, all of whom are actually backed by the Bavarian Illuminati in their attempt to create a one-world government in order to immanentize the eschaton and bring about Armageddon, in which they will pit christians who believe in the anti-christ as the real Jesus against christians who don't believe in the anti-christ so as to rid the world of christian influence and bring back the true rulers of the planet, which, of course, are the Scientologists.

How is that going to change my morning workout routine?
    Meanwhile, I'll be looking for God in this box of Cheerios - Crushing Fist

Scientologists have nothing to do with this....is the Druids that are the real rulers.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    well, as far as the black helicopters are concerned, it is said that when one starts out, their helicopter is white, representing purity. Over the years, the helicopter is never washed and subsquently gets darker and darker until the coveted black helicopter is achieved.

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    well, as far as the black helicopters are concerned, it is said that when one starts out, their helicopter is white, representing purity. Over the years, the helicopter is never washed and subsquently gets darker and darker until the coveted black helicopter is achieved.

lmfao...thats great!
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

ten tigers, i salute you.
    www.kungnation.com

Pre-order Kung! Twisted Barbarian Felony from your favorite comic shop!

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    Funniest thing ever. I laughed so hard my tinfoil hat(aluminium is better) nearly fell off. Well it could have been prop blast from a black helicopter.

Deep Thoughts

If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
    – Jack Handey
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mas Judt View Post
    David,
    You are not capable of logical thought. There is simply no credible evidence of an 'inside job' in 9/11. But, since you obviously like the paralogia and mistruths in tripe like 'loose change' you'll enjoy this:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=saHs6J0OXVI

Please note, this is not a personal attack on you, just an observation. Now go tighten those screws.
    You are incapable of listening to anything but the voices in your own head and possibly those of the group think you're encouraged to buy into.

This is not a personal attack, but apparently you are incapable of looking at all there is on the matter and prefer to live in your version of things.

so, tighten your own screws there my good man, or the bite on your ass when you find out that all politicians without exception are lousy and corrupt but unfortunately a necessary evil and all are more than capable of screwing over the taxpayers through their personal political agendas.

and before you go off about "credible" evidence, just take a look at what's out there from both sides. You'll soon see the gaping holes in the official line despite the whackiness of some of the tinfoil hat crowd.

as for the eye witnesses, the opinions and what was seen differ widely from big jet to missile, all from "eye witnesses". thanks, i'd rather see the film than listen to what people have to say because you simply can't trust what's being said about it.

there is tons of evidence that is contrary to the official story and the videos are yet to be released in re the pentagon and what hit it. All I know is that even with only rudimentary applied physics that a 767 is pretty much an impossibility and is easily ruled out with the information available on what hit the pentagon, but then, there are hundreds if not thousands of people who are saying this and pointing at it time and again and are being met with such wisdom as "you are a tinfoil hat nut and other sundry things that replace any credible retort in favour of the brush off.

I'm a show me kind of guy and frankly, the us government, homeland security and the whole lot haven't shown me much except some highly questionable stories and contradictory hodge podge of paper and reams and reams of literature that go round and round, say nothing and so on. Not to mention the official report barely speaks tto the pentagon issue at all.

so, I can only surmise that:

A) the government is lying (duh, they always lie about stuff)

B) the terrorists have way better weaponry than the government is letting on.

so, until that film is released, Im on the fence and I just am not buying the official line, too full of holes when held up against the questions that remain.

don't even get started on the bogus pretense for entering into a unilateral preemptive invasion of a sovereign state. And I don't wanna hear what a bad man Saddam is, there's plenty of bad men sitting at the helms of nations on this planet and there always has been, so that excuse doesn't cut it.

anyway, kindly adjust your own screws man, maybe tighten that wingnut on the right a bit. lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    and before you go off about "credible" evidence, just take a look at what's out there from both sides. You'll soon see the gaping holes in the official line despite the whackiness of some of the tinfoil hat crowd.

as for the eye witnesses, the opinions and what was seen differ widely from big jet to missile, all from "eye witnesses". thanks, i'd rather see the film than listen to what people have to say because you simply can't trust what's being said about it.
    As I said, outside of that video the whole "missile" crowd is not vocal within DC city limits. That video's quotes were from anonymous folks if i'm not mistaken.

Yah who needs pesky things like verifiable first hand accounts when you can have videos like that french one, because of course videos never lie.
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop View Post
    As I said, outside of that video the whole "missile" crowd is not vocal within DC city limits. That video's quotes were from anonymous folks if i'm not mistaken.

Yah who needs pesky things like verifiable first hand accounts when you can have videos like that french one, because of course videos never lie.

check outthe free tinfoil movie i just posted.

anyway, tere are a lot of tapes that cover exactly what hit the pentagon, an dthe us gov, specifically the fbi and homeland security refuses to release the tapes to the public.

so, if it was a plane, why not show it? there's gotta be 50 angles on what hit the pentagon and all we got was 5 frames that show pics that show...well, an explosion.

so, this is the big puzzle, also, the complete lack of debris in the shanksville crash, the multiple explosions reported by police and firefighters on the scene at wtc and so on and so on and so on and so on.

I know it is very uncomfortable to have to look at this stuff, but it ain't going away because there is obviously something being hidden for some reason and someones got an agenda for hiding it.

so, I am still interested in what really happened. Terrorists or not.
    Kung Fu is good for you.