Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is the deal with Black Helicopters?

What is the deal with Black Helicopters?

Ok, why is it a problem for the government to fly Flat Black helicopters? What is so scary about that?

I have seen them, and they don't appear to be any different than regular ones.

lol where did this come from?
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

Waco, for one.

I thought it was illegal to have unmarked, IE untraceable, vehicles.

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    Ok, why is it a problem for the government to fly Flat Black helicopters? What is so scary about that?

I have seen them, and they don't appear to be any different than regular ones.
    Commonly associated with Black Ops. They were also used in Waco, and Ruby Ridge by your favorite alphabet soup govt entities(FBI, DEA, ATF take your pick) for reconnaisance. Most paranoid anti govt individuals fear or hate them. I use to post on a gun board many years back. Everyone seemed to be paranoid about the govt. and was always talking about black helos around their neigborhood and such. When one of the board members shot up a cop car killing the officer and running for the hills of TN and insuing a manhunt. Some of you guys may remember the incident, it was covered nationally and pics of the officers car still gets emailed every so often. Most of the board defended his actions. Claiming "the man" pushed him into a corner. I knew I needed to stop posting there and associating with those nutjobs.
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

Most Black Helicopters are military gear.

Campbell, Kentucky is the home of the U.S. Army's 101st Airborne Division, which is also the home of the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment. Nicknamed the "Nightstalkers", there motto is "Death Waits in the Dark" and there helicopters as well as DEA drug unit copters are a source of a lot of these so called black helicopter sightings.

The paint is that way because its a specific blend, called "CARC" because it helps to avoid infra-red survaliance and from what I have been told by my uncle, even sometimes radar absorbant, actually he says if you were to get close there not really black at all, but more of a very, very dark green.

Black, green, whatever I just don't see what the big deal is.We have a big government, and they fly around...same as cooperate CEO's

Also, I don't see anyone complain when they see a vehicle from a local military base driving around with no plates

Black, green, whatever I just don't see what the big deal is.We have a big government, and they fly around...same as cooperate CEO's
    I 110% agree. It's not a big deal, its only a big deal for those that love the fringe of conspiracy junkfood, which by itself can be pretty interesting, but just full of empty calories.

You WANT your government to have secrets, those secrets help keep us safe as a Nation, within REASON we need those secrets and civilans have ZERO business trying to find out certain areas that may pertain to national defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Jack II View Post
    Most Black Helicopters are military gear.

Campbell, Kentucky is the home of the U.S. Army's 101st Airborne Division, which is also the home of the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment. Nicknamed the "Nightstalkers", there motto is "Death Waits in the Dark" and there helicopters as well as DEA drug unit copters are a source of a lot of these so called black helicopter sightings.

The paint is that way because its a specific blend, called "CARC" because it helps to avoid infra-red survaliance and from what I have been told by my uncle, even sometimes radar absorbant, actually he says if you were to get close there not really black at all, but more of a very, very dark green.
    for some reason or another i knew you would have an answer for all this
    A man has only one death. That death may be as weighty as Mt. Tai, or it may be as light as a goose feather. It all depends upon the way he uses it....
    ~Sima Qian

Master pain, or pain will master you.
    ~PangQuan

"Just do your practice. Who cares if someone else's practice is not traditional, or even fake? What does that have to do with you?"
    ~Gene "The Crotch Master" Ching

You know you want to click me!!

The ones you have to watch out for are the ones that look normal and don't look like military. Those are the real black helicopters. And keep on eye out for white unmarked vans. They're so common people stopped seeing them.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Yea, and the plain white Semi's on the interstate with the blacked out windows that look like they just rolled off the showroom floor.

EEEK! ALIENS!!

Yes, must be aliens because the Military is forbidden from conducting operations on American soil, or something like that....than again, the used to have to have search warrants to tap your phone or read your internet stuff as welll......

I mean, theoretically speaking....and did I say how much I love the States, and have never played with explosives, smoked pot, or looked at dirty pictures, because my Christian beliefs are the only thing that make my life worth living? Mainstream Christinan, not whacky Branch Dividian stuff mind you...

And Bin Laden sux too....

Bush and Cheney in 08!
    Last edited by Yum Cha; 08-06-2007 at 07:20 PM.

Actually, it's the silver, or gold Grand Am's and Grand Prix that you need to be wary of. Also any color Toyota Sienna mini vans with dark tinted side windows.

Still refusing to wear pants while in the Sienna?
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Over here in OZ its the black Ford Territory Turbos with blacked out windows.

1972 purple gremlins with the off centre racing stripe loaded with what appears to be circus clowns.

these are the real black ops killers in our society. Beware!

as for the choppers, that's marty the traffic guy. just make sure you don't get under his bird when he pukes his lunch up from following the 30 mph chases they have in hollywood with drugged out drunken celebs.
    Kung Fu is good for you.