Thread: Just got cursed.

Just got cursed.

After saying I will never teach again. I was dubbed official asst. instructor. Guess never say never.

No more being a goofball. No more dogging it in class when I don't feel like being there, or tired. No more sitting in the back hoping not to be seen so I can do my mah bu stance shallow during stance training.

I actually have to try hard now and be an example.

Good thing is, I get to teach the kids class so I can put those guys through the ringer, hehehehe. Hopefully, I can jump in on the beginners class too. I have a ton of "conditioning" ideas for them.
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

Quote Originally Posted by xcakid View Post
    After saying I will never teach again. I was dubbed official asst. instructor. Guess never say never.

No more being a goofball. No more dogging it in class when I don't feel like being there, or tired. No more sitting in the back hoping not to be seen so I can do my mah bu stance shallow during stance training.

I actually have to try hard now and be an example.

Good thing is, I get to teach the kids class so I can put those guys through the ringer, hehehehe. Hopefully, I can jump in on the beginners class too. I have a ton of "conditioning" ideas for them.
    3/7/11 those little kids into oblivion.

You cut corners in your training... an now your sifu wants you to train others? Good stuff right there...

Quote Originally Posted by ammocase View Post
    You cut corners in your training... an now your sifu wants you to train others? Good stuff right there...
    Cut corners? ehhh?

You may be referring to some of my old post regarding being frustrated with going back to basics. I do get frustrated and would sometimes veer off work on material from my previous training. I never cut corners. Added a distraction maybe to break things up, but I kept at it. Also my Sifu help me work my basics a different way to make it a bit more challenging.

I did progress a lot faster than the rest of the class since I had previous training. So I grasp concepts, application and movements a lot faster. I would hardly call that cutting corners.

If all else its getting me back to the level I was at before so that I am picking up where I left off. No. Long Fist is really not that far off from the previous styles I have taken like Ying Jow Pai or 5 animal Si Lum. Matter of fact there is a defense blocking secquence we do that is so similar to what I had learned from previous style. There are also a ton of similarities in applications of forms and the forms itself. Ying Jow Pai had Gung Lek Kuen and its called Gung Li Chuan in LF. A few of the strikes are different and its application of course. But it like speaking English and the difference being is having a southern accent vs. a northern Boston accent along with their local slang terms.
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

Quote Originally Posted by ammocase View Post

way to be a bringdown, ass.

xcakid

congrats on the recognition.
    Bless you

XCAKid, do you have a Master's Degree?

You have progressed quickly. This speaks well of your talent. Takeshi Ninjitsu Squadron is in need of a small, powerful Filipino for some missions here and in Baja. PM me with your details.

PS, make sure you include a copy of your Master's, your SS Card, and a major credit card.

John Takeshi,
    The Merciful, the Compassionate
    I stand on the Mesa and look down at the vastness of my world and i realize how truly small you all are in it. This has been my greatest enlightenment. None of you are important, and you will never truly be free individuals until you surrender to my instruction.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokhopkuen View Post
    Being the idiot I am...