Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best form of Martial Arts....

Question Best form of Martial Arts....

Does any have an opinion on what is the best form of Martial Arts? Mine would have to be Jeet Kune Do.

Ethiopian Sumo.

Dai Wong Pai, founded in Hu Fung Dung province by Sum Ting Wong
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Meanwhile, I'll be looking for God in this box of Cheerios - Crushing Fist

I forgot. I meant for it to be your favorite and why. That was my bad.

You have much to learn.

Did you even see the grasshopper at your feet?

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    Dai Wong Pai, founded in Hu Fung Dung province by Sum Ting Wong
    Hah! I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintSage View Post
    Did you even see the grasshopper at your feet?
    I wasn't paying attention, so I stepped on him, so then I just took some green construction paper and made a fake grasshopper, but sifu caught me and beat me with a stick, then he sent me to the pet shop to find another grasshopper, and on my way there, that's when I cross the lion dance team, actually, I took a **** on the lion, but I didn't mean to, I was ****ing against the wall and they bumped into me, totally THEIR FAULT, but they didn't see it that way, that's when the riot broke out, but fortunately, another lion team came by and thought the riot was disrespectful to them so they attacked the first team, so I got away, but then I was a little hungry, so I went to silver palace for tea, but the ha gow were sold out and that got me depressed, so then I went home, forgot about the grasshopper and sifu got really made the next day

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

I wasn't paying attention, so I stepped on him, so then I just took some green construction paper and made a fake grasshopper, but sifu caught me and beat me with a stick, then he sent me to the pet shop to find another grasshopper, and on my way there, that's when I cross the lion dance team, actually, I took a **** on the lion, but I didn't mean to, I was ****ing against the wall and they bumped into me, totally THEIR FAULT, but they didn't see it that way, that's when the riot broke out, but fortunately, another lion team came by and thought the riot was disrespectful to them so they attacked the first team, so I got away, but then I was a little hungry, so I went to silver palace for tea, but the ha gow were sold out and that got me depressed, so then I went home, forgot about the grasshopper and sifu got really made the next day
    Your sifu was a member of the Hung? Did he teach you the Shaolin Wooden-Man hall and the Hung step?

hung? yeah, we're all really hung

hung? yeah, we're all really hung
    Parry, repose...

lkfmdc,
    you mentioned master Pai......was Dai Wong Pai the brother of Won Hung Lo? I seem to rememeber hearing about him from Sum Young Boi.

He is from I beleive that same county and province in China the problem with the province of sum ting wong is that they people that live there cant get anything wight!
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

No one associates with Won Hung Lo anymore since he was caught late at night with Sum Young Boi. He said it really was Nga Ting Wong but no one believed him

Gee. This topic never comes up. I'm so glad I stopped by.
    The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it's still on the list.

www.curious3d.com

Dude, love your sig. I remember playing that game on my brother's old TRS-80 back in the day but I can't remember the name of it. Adventure? Was it just Adventure or something else? At the time it was awesome...
    Meanwhile, I'll be looking for God in this box of Cheerios - Crushing Fist