Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Shaolin Scandals

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post

MY WORLD IS FALLING APART

I want proof!
    I want completely unreasonable consolation that the years I've spent with master goof ball have not been in vain!

MY WORLD IS FALLING APART

You can't just rely on reasonable info that everyone agrees upon, because if I apply logic, my world comes falling in on me

PROVE IT!!!

LMFAO at you, denile, it's not just a river in Egypt

well, if YOU don't believe it

(when a cult member is confronted directly with information that contradicts the tenents of the cult faith, his first reaction is hostility, then denile, followed by alienation)

BLAHHAHHHAHHHAAAAHHHH

the desperation
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

[QUOTE=Baqualin;787147]
    Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    So then genius, tell us where they met? How did the communicate?

Once again D!CK.....as I said, I know he met a famous Lama Pai master at Brendon Lai's years ago....... not sure if it was CTS I'll have to ask GMS
    Oh by the way GMS is Chinese & speaks Chinese so it would be possible to communicate.

You f-in goofs are desperate for any sort of validity that you keep making up stores, we call them LIES

Not making up anything, read my post if you can....I'm the only one that said anything about their meeting...like I said, not sure if it was CTS....GMS casually mentioned in conversation meeting a famous Lama Pai master who was Chinese.....of which I doubt that you will find alot of them running around.

I'm not looking for validity, just like you don't like frauds, I don't like your A$$holyness and greater than tho attitude.....but like I said thats who you are.
    +1

LMFAO at you, denile, it's not just a river in Egypt

well, if YOU don't believe it

(when a cult member is confronted directly with information that contradicts the tenents of the cult faith, his first reaction is hostility, then denile, followed by alienation)

BLAHHAHHHAHHHAAAAHHHH

the desperation
    Just as I thought ...a lot of hot air. I feel sorry for you and your students.

Your joke about denile is old. I think you are the one in denile.

lkfmdc

Personally I don't need any proof of your relationship with CTS...I'm well aware of who you are.......I still think your a D!CK!

Do you think the kung fu school that served as NACMAF's office was wired like the white house?

Ask anyone who was in the federation, and many of them are still on this board. There was a meeting and in it we all had a huge laugh about "Sin The" and his bogus application....

You're "big tactic" was to ask me for proof I traveled with CTS

Do you need an encyclopdia reference to know the sky is blue?

The fact that Sin The doesn't ever mix with anyone in the legit TCMA world is self evidence of the fact that he's a giant fraud.... then of course there is the bogus crap you idiots practice!

The story about your idiot master meeting CTS at Brendan Lai's! LMFAO, there is a famous picture of us with CTS in Brendan Lai's..... knowing how prone "Sin" is to lying, I'm sure he saw the picture and cooked up the story about meeting CTS and CTS approving of him

AGAIN, CTS would have laughed in his face.....

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

by the way, in case you haven't already noticed, there are TONS of people on here who think what you guys do sux canal water

Quote Originally Posted by firepalm View Post

Perhaps if you got out more and saw more of the Chinese Martial Arts you'd see that what you do (Shaolin Do) is pretty substandard and really nothing more then kenpo (which in of itself is not CMA).

by the way, in case you haven't already noticed, there are TONS of people on here who think what you guys do sux canal water
    So ?? your point is??I know that there are alot of people here that think what you do Sux d!ck.

Do you think the kung fu school that served as NACMAF's office was wired like the white house?

Ask anyone who was in the federation, and many of them are still on this board. There was a meeting and in it we all had a huge laugh about "Sin The" and his bogus application....

You're "big tactic" was to ask me for proof I traveled with CTS

Do you need an encyclopdia reference to know the sky is blue?

The fact that Sin The doesn't ever mix with anyone in the legit TCMA world is self evidence of the fact that he's a giant fraud.... then of course there is the bogus crap you idiots practice!

The story about your idiot master meeting CTS at Brendan Lai's! LMFAO, there is a famous picture of us with CTS in Brendan Lai's..... knowing how prone "Sin" is to lying, I'm sure he saw the picture and cooked up the story about meeting CTS and CTS approving of him

Stil no proof huh??

I think Sean Stonehart's response to you was best

Quote Originally Posted by sean_stonehart View Post
    Well... that just about proves it... you know squat about CMA.

I think Sean Stonehart's response to you was best
    all talk and NO proof what so ever . figures!

LKFMDC, So your teacher was abandoned as an Orphan and inherited a style , must not have been much to choose a student like you you are a Moron. So prove your points you say much but proove little. as you are little minded or purile. Air and opportunity prove what you say or say nothing at all and hey BQL ignore this creton KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    LKFMDC, So your teacher was abandoned as an Orphan and inherited a style , must not have been much to choose a student like you you are a Moron. So prove your points you say much but proove little. as you are little minded or purile. Air and opportunity prove what you say or say nothing at all and hey BQL ignore this creton KC
    you idiots are a laugh riot- trying to divert the topic with irrelevant side chatter and when that fails, lame insults

I guess you haven't noticed how many people on the board think Shaolin Do is watered down pig slop?

My guess, is you've heard it a thousand times before, and just like now, you stick your fingers in your ears and try to not listen

Typical of the brain washed....

I'd suggest the only morons here are you guys who bought stories a 9 year old would questions, sunk cash and time into learning sub-standard kenpo and think they are learning "shaolin"

sucker born every minute

1) GMS and Brendan were very close friends & he's the one who introduced GMS to the Lama Pai Master..... once again I'm the one saying this not, TTM & I'm not sure it was CTS.

2) Never said he or whoever approved of him, I only said he showed respect after they shook hands ( which is more than you can do), I wish you would learn how to read.

3) I really don't think he would have laughed in GMS's face

just to referesh everyone's memory

all hail the grandmaster of Shaolin!
    http://www.shaolincenter.com/images/..._composite.jpg

do those pictures inspire awe? or pitty?

bql,
    just curious...do you know the respectful and proprer way to shake a masters hand? and before you say it, yes there is a correct way.