Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Shaolin Scandals

I sure as heck must be aggravating you like jock itch, or else why have to come up with some lame ass LIE about CTS meeting Sin?

"Sin", what an appropriate name for a man who lies 24/7

TTT for Shaolin-DOH!
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    I sure as heck must be aggravating you like jock itch, or else why have to come up with some lame ass LIE about CTS meeting Sin?

TTT for Shaolin-DOH!
    I guess it's not possible for people to meet in this world...what a **** you are

Quote Originally Posted by Baqualin View Post
    I guess it's not possible for people to meet in this world...what a **** you are
    When CTS traveled, I traveled with him, I was his primary translator. I can say with no doubt in my mind that CTS NEVER MET "Sin" boy... I know that rubs you the wrong way, so does the truth that you are doing bad kenpo, but it's the truth none the less...

love and bullets
    LKFMDC

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

When CTS traveled, I traveled with him, I was his primary translator. I can say with no doubt in my mind that CTS NEVER MET "Sin" boy... I know that rubs you the wrong way, so does the truth that you are doing bad kenpo, but it's the truth none the less...

love and bullets
    LKFMDC
    Doesn't rub me the wrong way...I said from the beginning if I'm not mistaken...which means I could be...I know he met a famous Lama Pai master at Brendon Lai's years ago & they were very respectful to each other. What you say about GMSin doesn't really bother me either...I know you know nothing about him....just like you know CTS I know GMS...not just as a teacher but also as a friend. As far as you go....I've read alot of your post....your a D!ck to everybody....that's who you are.

Denile, it's not just a river in Egypt

I'm really starting to respect your intelligence

TTT for Shaolin-DOH!
    actualy his name is "Xin" meaning heart . His full name means" One with a pure heart" if I am not mistaken. I believe that the x was changed to an s to save time and to eliminate confusion .

I think you would be surprised as to who Master Sin Has met and been friends with over the years In side the CMA community.

So why have you not answered the question as to what your issue is with GMT and SD?

As for the rest of your drivel ....your an idiot.
    Last edited by tattooedmonk; 08-14-2007 at 11:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Baqualin View Post
    Doesn't rub me the wrong way...I said from the beginning if I'm not mistaken...which means I could be...I know he met a famous Lama Pai master at Brendon Lai's years ago & they were very respectful to each other. What you say about GMSin doesn't really bother me either...I know you know nothing about him....just like you know CTS I know GMS...not just as a teacher but also as a friend. As far as you go....I've read alot of your post....your a D!ck to everybody....that's who you are.
    Me neither, I would just like to know what the real issue is here with this guy. It is guys like this that give real martial artist a bad name.

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post

actualy his name is "Xin" meaning heart . His full name means" One with a pure heart"
    BLAHHAAAAHHHAHAAAAAHHHHHAAAA

I heard it means "to confuse and rip off as many uneducated white people as possible"

I think you would be surprised as to who Master Sin Has met and been friends with over the years In side the CMA community.
    I know
    1) that he never met CTS

2) that CTS would have laughed in his face if he saw the crap you guys do

3) that Sin tried to get legitimacy by applying for membership in NACMAF, upon researching his claims, they DENIED him

4) I know enough about TCMA to know what you guys do isn't it

So why have you not answered the question as to what your issue is with GMT and SD?
    I don't like fakes, frauds and liars, and Shaolin Do qualifies on all three accounts. I am also not fond of fake martial arts, again Shaolin Do qualifies.

Perhaps if you don't want to read the truth, don't log on here.

BLAHHAAAAHHHAHAAAAAHHHHHAAAA

I heard it means "to confuse and rip off as many uneducated white people as possible"

I know
    1) that he never met CTS

2) that CTS would have laughed in his face if he saw the crap you guys do

3) that Sin tried to get legitimacy by applying for membership in NACMAF, upon researching his claims, they DENIED him

4) I know enough about TCMA to know what you guys do isn't it

I don't like fakes, frauds and liars, and Shaolin Do qualifies on all three accounts. I am also not fond of fake martial arts, again Shaolin Do qualifies.

Perhaps if you don't want to read the truth, don't log on here.
    How do you know that he never met him ?? Do you know everything he ever did and know all that he ever knew??

Why would he laugh?? If he did he would not be the real master that I know he was. You are a disgrace to him , his style and lineage.

As for the NACMAF, whatever.

You can think and say what it is that you want about SD, GMT , and /or me for that matter but this will not change anything.

yoU can say anything you want and believe anything you want but this does not make it true. You do not want to know what we are about you have it set in your own little mind as to what it is that we are about and this is fine .

Go back to your half naked men mounting eachother using rear naked chokes and all that and go get all sweaty with them and have a ball or two!!!

So you can keep wasting time , energy, space , etc. with all this or you can grow up and start acting like a man .

How do you know that he never met him ?? Do you know everything he ever did and know all that he ever knew??
    So then genius, tell us where they met? How did the communicate? "Sin" certainly didn't walk into the association house in Chinatown, I think I would have known if he walked into my school (or Michael's). I traveled with CTS whenever he left NY and was his translator.

So when did it happen?

You f-in goofs are desperate for any sort of validity that you keep making up stores, we call them LIES

Why would he laugh??
    Because what you do is utter crap....

As for the NACMAF, whatever.
    Translation = let's not draw attention to the fact that when inquiries were made, all of Sin's stories didnt' pan out and he was exposed as a fraud

You can think and say what it is that you want about SD, GMT , and /or me for that matter but this will not change anything.
    YUP, because once a cult member has been brain washed, no amount of basic logic is gonna sway them...

you can grow up and start acting like a man .
    Dude, you're the one in bare feet, with a costume on, playing with fake weapons

all hail the scam of the century!
    http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...4&d=1186974622
    Last edited by lkfmdc; 08-14-2007 at 12:08 PM.

So then genius, tell us where they met? How did the communicate? "Sin" certainly didn't walk into the association house in Chinatown, I think I would have known if he walked into my school (or Michael's). I traveled with CTS whenever he left NY and was his translator.

So when did it happen?

You f-in goofs are desperate for any sort of validity that you keep making up stores, we call them LIES

Because what you do is utter crap....

Translation = let's not draw attention to the fact that when inquiries were made, all of Sin's stories didnt' pan out and he was exposed as a fraud

YUP, because once a cult member has been brain washed, no amount of basic logic is gonna sway them...

Dude, you're the one in bare feet, with a costume on, playing with fake weapons

all hail the scam of the century!
    http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...4&d=1186974622
    I find it hard to believe that you are an inheritor of his style.

I do not know when and where they met. I did not say they did. I said that you would be surprised as to who he knew or met.

So where did you get the info about the NACMAF??

I want proof not juyst your words. And by the way everything you said so far can not be proven either.

How do we know that you traveled eveywhere and was his translator and all that ?? You make it sound like you were his BUTT buddy.

I am not brain washed . I like the style for what it is and for the material it provides. you are makeing blanket statements and mass assumptions.

Maybe some people make it look like crap but this does not mean that we all do.

I do not train in barefeet all the time, it is called a uniform, and I use real weapons.

I find it hard to believe that you are an inheritor of his style.
    well, if YOU don't believe it, then it has to be true

I do not know when and where they met. I did not say they did.
    "backtracking 101"

So where did you get the info about the NACMAF??
    I was a member of NACMAF, I was very close to people in the organization, TRUST ME, they all died laughing at his application

I want proof not juyst your words. And by the way everything you said so far can not be proven either.

(when a cult member is confronted directly with information that contradicts the tenents of the cult faith, his first reaction is hostility, then denile, followed by alienation)

How do we know that you traveled eveywhere and was his translator and all that ??
    BLAHHAHHHAHHHAAAAHHHH

Desperation

Funny, a lot of board members remember Chan Tai San, his appearances at national tournaments and me being right next to him

Then, of course, there are all those articles and pictures

(when a cult member is confronted directly with information that contradicts the tenents of the cult faith, his first reaction is hostility, then denile, followed by alienation)

I am not brain washed .

well, if YOU don't believe it, then it has to be true

"backtracking 101"

I was a member of NACMAF, I was very close to people in the organization, TRUST ME, they all died laughing at his application

BLAHHAHHHAHHHAAAAHHHH

Desperation

Funny, a lot of board members remember Chan Tai San, his appearances at national tournaments and me being right next to him

Then, of course, there are all those articles and pictures

I did not back track. Just because you say it does not make it true.
    Once again where is your proof???

I want proof that everyday since you became his disciple that you where by his side or infront of him or on top of him or under him , whatever. I want picture of everyday that you spent with him . This is the only way I will believe you.I want proof that you were his translator , that when the NACMAF got sGMT application that they laughed , I want prooof because until you show it I will believe that you are just blowing hot air.

PROVE IT!!!

In light of information does not make it FACT, MORON. you have done nothing in the way of proving anything.

[QUOTE=lkfmdc;787076]So then genius, tell us where they met? How did the communicate?

Once again D!CK.....as I said, I know he met a famous Lama Pai master at Brendon Lai's years ago....... not sure if it was CTS I'll have to ask GMS
    Oh by the way GMS is Chinese & speaks Chinese so it would be possible to communicate.

Not making up anything, read my post if you can....I'm the only one that said anything about their meeting...like I said, not sure if it was CTS....GMS casually mentioned in conversation meeting a famous Lama Pai master who was Chinese.....of which I doubt that you will find alot of them running around.

I'm not looking for validity, just like you don't like frauds, I don't like your A$$holyness and greater than tho attitude.....but like I said thats who you are.
    Last edited by Baqualin; 08-14-2007 at 01:06 PM.