Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Shaolin Scandals

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    I'm in the REAL picture genius
    You need to grow some facial hair

my record? oh, here you go
    Can I download that ?
    I hear your version of "the devil went down to georgia", better know as "Harlot slapping on the Bayou" is way cool.

my record? oh, here you go
    Now your trying to rip off Gary Moore

The real lkfmdc

look at my picture next to my profile, haven't you figured out alrelady that I am the grandmaster of Shaolin Do
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

look at my picture next to my profile, haven't you figured out alrelady that I am the grandmaster of Shaolin Do
    I have lots of respect for CTS and I have lots of respect for what your organization does for the MA world....like I said I'm well aware who you are....but your still very child like and a disrespectful D!CK.
    Sincerely,
    BQ

Quote Originally Posted by Baqualin View Post
    I have lots of respect for CTS and I have lots of respect for what your organization does for the MA world....like I said I'm well aware who you are....but your still very child like and a disrespectful D!CK.
    Sincerely,
    BQ
    boo hoo, you hurt my feelings

sorry, I hate horse crap, and when I see it, I say "hey, horse crap"

have a nice day

love and bullets
    LKFMDC

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

boo hoo, you hurt my feelings

sorry, I hate horse crap, and when I see it, I say "hey, horse crap"

have a nice day

love and bullets
    LKFMDC
    And my point is proven...Thanks
    BQ

Quote Originally Posted by Baqualin View Post
    And my point is proven...Thanks
    BQ
    dude, if you got out into the real world a little more you'd realize what a load of crap you've been sold and why so many people have absolutely zero respect for Sin The

Not our fault he's ripping people off is it?

dude, if you got out into the real world a little more you'd realize what a load of crap you've been sold and why so many people have absolutely zero respect for Sin The

Not our fault he's ripping people off is it?
    Dude if I didn't get out in the real world I wouldn't know who you are & CTS was....I'm not stupid I've been training in MA's for 37 years.
    What do you know about GMS other than what you've read on the internet...have you met him in person...have you talked to him face to face....have you even seen, met or touched hands with any of the higher level SD masters

Dude if I didn't get out in the real world I wouldn't know who you are & CTS was....I'm not stupid I've been training in MA's for 37 years.
    What do you know about GMS other than what you've read on the internet...have you met him in person...have you talked to him face to face....have you even seen, met or touched hands with any of the higher level SD masters

Maybe he has not but OTHERS here, me included, HAVE. you dont seem to realize that people have come and gone through SD over the years and not all have tooted to the same bandwagon for 30+years. We have posed our queries and questions to the "upper level masters" and we get the same answers and the same diatribe and duckings when these people are confronted with the obvious. i have posed MY questions to the MAN HIMSELF and have recieved no response to those questions. With as much that is focused here in the forums WHICH BTW, has people from all over this country and others posing the same questions and queries you would think that there would be a willingness to "educate" us on our naivity by the man himself.

Peace,TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

Quote Originally Posted by The Willow Sword View Post
    Maybe he has not but OTHERS here, me included, HAVE. you dont seem to realize that people have come and gone through SD over the years and not all have tooted to the same bandwagon for 30+years. We have posed our queries and questions to the "upper level masters" and we get the same answers and the same diatribe and duckings when these people are confronted with the obvious. i have posed MY questions to the MAN HIMSELF and have recieved no response to those questions. With as much that is focused here in the forums WHICH BTW, has people from all over this country and others posing the same questions and queries you would think that there would be a willingness to "educate" us on our naivity by the man himself.

Peace,TWS

well, there's something to think about isn't it?

Just curious:

Is a SCANDLE a CANDLE shaped like an "S"

For the record, the word is SCANDAL

Quote Originally Posted by GLW View Post
    Just curious:

Is a SCANDLE a CANDLE shaped like an "S"

For the record, the word is SCANDAL
    I originally thought the thread was about something totally different! (see attachment)

well, there's something to think about isn't it?
    A jaded ex-student who's got a grudge because he lost an internet challenge match? Why, yes, it is something to think about......okay, I'm finished. Hey, did any of you see that Comedy Central roast of Flava Flav? Man, that was funny.

Sin The is KFM Online's favorite subject of conversation. By volume alone, he's probably more responsible for the conversations here than our itinerant Shaolin Ninja. Love 'em or hate 'em, my grandmaster could beat up your grandmaster. Just look at what shape he's in, and has been in his prime and after. LOL.........

(Just a gibe to point out how childish this entire conversation is)....

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post

A jaded ex-student who's got a grudge
    your organization seems to have a lot of those....

and are you denying that he asked questions and that people refused to answer him? Are you calling him a liar?

Sin The is KFM Online's favorite subject of conversation.
    where there's smoke, there's fire, we don't see threads like this about YC Wong, or Adam Hsu, or Shum Leung, or.... ah, the list is endless

Love 'em or hate 'em
    NEITHER, I just happen to know what he is really about