Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bagua fight footage

Bagua fight footage

Bagua fight footage from some Taiwan tourney.

http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=zm-BFs08ZeI

bad example of Bagua in the tourney arena.

I guess Blow Job II is trying to make a point about bagua or something. Something he knows absolutely nothing about

sigh, Anyway,,,TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

this has been posted before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

I guess Blow Job II is trying to make a point about bagua or something. Something he knows absolutely nothing about
    Listen you skinny little f@ggot *****, unless you have a real point to make instead of talking out of your c@nt of a mouth, then make it, otherwise shut up and try and learn something, even with Down Syndrome you can make some progress.

Little kid acting like he is all grown up.

btw, you don't need to know bagua to know that looked like junk. F@ckin kung fu poser.
    Last edited by Black Jack II; 08-10-2007 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Jack II View Post
    Bagua fight footage from some Taiwan tourney.

http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=zm-BFs08ZeI
    I have seen that clip called everythign from bagua, to taichi, to northern mantis to "bear wiping arse with rabbit".

cjurakpt Guest
    it wasn't Bagua - it was Butler sparring - obviously a mistranslation - obviously, the little white gloves are a dead giveaway (and I think the tournament was the Cadbury Classic)

Listen you skinny little f@ggot *****, unless you have a real point to make instead of talking out of your c@nt of a mouth, then make it, otherwise shut up and try and learn something, even with Down Syndrome you can make some progress.

btw, you don't need to know bagua to know that looked like junk. F@ckin kung fu poser.

and what,pretell, was YOUR whole POINT by posting this vid?(WHICH i might add has been posted here a hundred times or more)?

Ba-a-a-a-a-a-ah!! Ba-a-a-a-a-a!!! Got your goat didnt i?

May want to calm down a tad, posts like that above quoted can get you banned here.

Your Downs Kungfu poser,TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

LOL!

This is how Internet Challenges are born!

You'd never hear people talking like this about M.A. in person...

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    I have seen that clip called everythign from bagua, to taichi, to northern mantis to "bear wiping arse with rabbit".
    The guy in black was bagua... notice the circle walking in the beginning. It was also posted on You Tube by a bagua guy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Willow Sword View Post
    and what,pretell, was YOUR whole POINT by posting this vid?(WHICH i might add has been posted here a hundred times or more)?
    Never saw that clip before.

And, like any full contact fight (even though there were no head shots), there are things to be learned.

It was a good example of what happens when two guys use their stylized fighting methods against someone who is not playing the same game and trying to do damage back.

As you can see by the clip, it didn't take either one of them that long before they both figured out that the stylized hand waving and circle walking bullsh!t doesn't work. They both ended up switching to a more realistic boxing/kickboxing fighting method... the guy in the yellow quickly learned that he could do a lot more damage with crosses and uppercuts than he could with his bridging and trapping.

It was Kuoshu invitational in Taipei.

The one in yellow is using Shuai Jiao. The rules favored Shuai Jiao. It think it was posted many times in Bulshido. I think I posted here and Bulshido, too.

John Wang had several friends attended that particular meet.

The garden gloves are to prevent scratching and pinching from nails. No head shots.

--

I posted them as Shuai Jiao any one?

I found them in one of univ, california edu. site.

--

Quote Originally Posted by Knifefighter View Post
    Never saw that clip before.

And, like any full contact fight (even though there were no head shots), there are things to be learned.

It was a good example of what happens when two guys use their stylized fighting methods against someone who is not playing the same game and trying to do damage back.

As you can see by the clip, it didn't take either one of them that long before they both figured out that the stylized hand waving and circle walking bullsh!t doesn't work. They both ended up switching to a more realistic boxing/kickboxing fighting method... the guy in the yellow quickly learned that he could do a lot more damage with crosses and uppercuts than he could with his bridging and trapping.
    knifefighter, when did you get out of your midlife crisis? your posts have been so tempered lately. you might even be getting some of your messages across now. keep it up.

What happened? Drop your thesorous?