Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I went to NY and all I got was TOC'd

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    I was where I said I would be, as Ross can attest. The other party was not.
    Hmmm....let's see I said I wasn't coming (because I refused video taping) and then I didn't....big shocker.

Besides why would I agree to spar with someone under MMA rules when I don't know the first thing about groundgrappling (other than that it's a valuable skill)? Sanda rules would be much more agreeable with what I actually have learned and can do.

FP

P.S.

Nice promo for Ross. I hope you at least got some kind of discount or kick back for that much nut riding.
    Last edited by Fu-Pow; 08-26-2007 at 09:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fu-Pow View Post
    blah blah, EXCUSE, blah blah, WHINE, blah blah, EXCUSE, blah blah, WHINE
    You're in the running for fight ducker/revisionist of the year here, but competition is tight... I've never seen such a whiney biotch in my life, why not compain more about you CLF training? Or are you too busy talking about Tai Chi's ultimate wonderfullness

If I had the slightest doubt before, after the weekend that MK spent with us I am not 110% sure if you had fought him, in ANY format, he'd have beat you like a rented mule

Sorry my business is doing so well, sorry it bothers you so much. Maybe get your own life and it will hurt a little less
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Say what you want, but Ross' DVDs changed the way I train, and this course cemented a lot of the material for me.

Plus, I now have access to Ross, his fighters, and his other coaches on myspace and IM. I spent 20 minutes talking to Carmine about fight training tonight. How often do you have 1-on-1 access to a BJJ black belt that fights professionally?

You keep doing your thing, Fu-Pow. Get good at it. Get as good as you can.

Then go to Ross' club. Take a class. Spar his fighters. See how you stack up. Then come back and tell me you don't wish you would have started training like him 10 years ago.
    Last edited by MasterKiller; 08-26-2007 at 06:21 PM.

Hmmm....let's see I said I wasn't coming (because I refused video taping) and then I didn't....big shocker.

Besides why would I agree to spar with someone under MMA rules when I don't know the first thing about groundgrappling (other than that it's a valuable skill)? Sanda rules would be much more agreeable with what I actually have learned and can do.

FP

P.S.

Nice promo for Ross. I hope you at least got some kind of discount or kick back for that much nut riding.
    whats the big deal? its just a sparring match. Nobody is going to get hurt or killed. Hell you make such a big deal about it, I would spar MK if I am in town next time. I am more than willing to get my ego trampled on. The more you train with people, the more you learn. What do you have to loose anyway?

cjurakpt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by monji112000 View Post
    I am more than willing to get my ego trampled on. The more you train with people, the more you learn. What do you have to loose anyway?
    speaks directly to the heart of the matter; can this be made into a banner at the top of every page on the forum?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    You're in the running for fight ducker/revisionist of the year here, but competition is tight... I've never seen such a whiney biotch in my life, why not compain more about you CLF training? Or are you too busy talking about Tai Chi's ultimate wonderfullness
    To quote you.....blah, blah, blah.....

If I had the slightest doubt before, after the weekend that MK spent with us I am not 110% sure if you had fought him, in ANY format, he'd have beat you like a rented mule

Sorry my business is doing so well, sorry it bothers you so much. Maybe get your own life and it will hurt a little less
    And you might be a contender for megalomaniac of the century....remember your little spiel about how everyone is going to remember you in hundred years.....I do.

FP

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    Say what you want, but Ross' DVDs changed the way I train, and this course cemented a lot of the material for me.

Plus, I now have access to Ross, his fighters, and his other coaches on myspace and IM. I spent 20 minutes talking to Carmine about fight training tonight. How often do you have 1-on-1 access to a BJJ black belt that fights professionally?

You keep doing your thing, Fu-Pow. Get good at it. Get as good as you can.

Then go to Ross' club. Take a class. Spar his fighters. See how you stack up. Then come back and tell me you don't wish you would have started training like him 10 years ago.
    I give a fu(k what you think why?

You imply to the forum that I backed out of a challenge and now you want to give me some nutriding salespitch about Ross' "method."

I agreed to come and spar you, you wanted to video tape it and I said no....it was dead before it hit the water. Don't try to paint it anyother way.

FP
    Last edited by Fu-Pow; 08-27-2007 at 06:17 PM.

I agreed to come and spar you, you wanted to video tape it and I said no....because a video tape would be a lasting and definite record of the result and I couldn't stand for people to see what really happened, so YES, I backed out, now I'll double talk and try and evade, but come on, we all know I backed out
    Don't try to paint it anyother way.

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

remember your little spiel about how everyone is going to remember you in hundred years.....I do.
    and what's funny is you don't even realize that you just proved my point

Blog Entries
    Don't try to paint it anyother way.
    Dude talk about revisionism. BTW, why didn't you videotape your "challenge match" or hell, even tell anyone what happened? Maybe you were too embarrassed?

FP

Blog Entries
    and what's funny is you don't even realize that you just proved my point
    Just proved my point that you are a megalomaniac......delusions of grandeur much?

FP

In a hundred years the lost art of TMMA will be all the rage.
    Check out my wooden dummy website: http://www.woodendummyco.com/

As a member of the Kung Fu Magazine staff, I wish Fu-Pow all the best in his training.

I'm sorry Fu Pow that you were a failure at CLF, aren't confident in your fighting skills and jealous of those who have achieved much when you have achieved so little. Perhaps if you apply yourself, in another 20 years you'll have learned how to fight

He who speaks without modesty will find it difficult to make his words good.