Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: It's the new style...

i know the feeling...... now that there is a date for Ross' event i have to figure a way to get some training in.....
    "pain is not my enemy; it is my call to greatness. " - Henry Rollins

Baltimore San Shou

WWW.NLPF.NET

“The only undefeated fighters are those who do not compete.” – Coach Sonnon, MMA.tv

Quote Originally Posted by Suntzu View Post
    i know the feeling...... now that there is a date for Ross' event i have to figure a way to get some training in.....
    be honest, you're just trying to keep your post count higher than mine.

if there's anything i can do from here to help you out, lemme know.

my friend that i'll be living with in san antonio is a friend from high school and a great workout partner. I'll probably teach him some boxing/kickboxing too. so once i'm down there it should be a great situation. in the meantime, i'm not looking forward to packing my stuff up into a truck & hauling it down there.

tonight you're gonna have to tell me what happened with usma.
    wonder how jon's doin.

julio still mia?
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop View Post
    be honest, you're just trying to keep your post count higher than mine.

if there's anything i can do from here to help you out, lemme know.

my friend that i'll be living with in san antonio is a friend from high school and a great workout partner. I'll probably teach him some boxing/kickboxing too. so once i'm down there it should be a great situation. in the meantime, i'm not looking forward to packing my stuff up into a truck & hauling it down there.

tonight you're gonna have to tell me what happened with usma.
    wonder how jon's doin.

julio still mia?
    sorry i missed u.... good luck catching me at the cri.... i really need a cell...

julio is still mia... even tho he still lives in OM...... jon now has a real job(that he hates).... but is working on putting something together for himself..... hopefully sooner rather than later we'll put one big team together..... the usma situation is strange..... i'll fill u in when we catch up...

good luck on the move.....
    "pain is not my enemy; it is my call to greatness. " - Henry Rollins

Baltimore San Shou

WWW.NLPF.NET

“The only undefeated fighters are those who do not compete.” – Coach Sonnon, MMA.tv

thanx

this changing weather's kicking my hiney
    i get tired early, have a hard time waking up, and dont feel energy all day
    think it's a combination of being worn out, stressed out, and maybe burnt out
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting