Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Most pathetic fight ever (vid)

Most pathetic fight ever (vid)

"If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

Okay, so alot of people don`t know how to fight. So what?

I've seen like 50 fights that looked exactly like that, a few involved "instructors" of various "martial arts".....
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Holy crap, for the first time ever I must say this:

That guy should have trained how to counter a LUNGE PUNCH !

I like how the one guy holds his hands up.

"What? You want so more of the fact that I obviously think I'm winning, even though I can't really seem to hurt you, and you clearly lack almost any ability to defend yourself against anything smarter then an inbred koala?"
    Many roads. One path.

Many styles. One art.

Many lineages. One practioner.

I'm sorry, i've been thinking of this for weeks and I'm still going to have to go with this, based solely on one person's performance:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH13kYFzfFk
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

wow, that wing chun 3 star drill sucked ass and sucked it bad. that was the weakest of the weak in 3 star drills i've ever seen. all but useless and certainly not lending to any sort of arm conditioning whatsoever.

I give that vid 3 gheys out of 5
    Kung Fu is good for you.

You know, after seeing that, I can see why some people on this board assume TCMA drills are useless. They looked like they were playing patty cake...
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop View Post
    I'm sorry, i've been thinking of this for weeks and I'm still going to have to go with this, based solely on one person's performance:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH13kYFzfFk
    From what I remember, it was rumored that they were a "set-up" to make the JMA look good.
    I don't know if that was indeed the case, but Oyama liked to pull little stunts like that so I would put it pass him.

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    that was ridiculous in that vid. why didn't they just hold hands and go in the other room while they were at it? Form he was doing looked like he was preparing to wipe his butt. Sloppy, nothing to represent power.

Quote Originally Posted by Becca View Post
    You know, after seeing that, I can see why some people on this board assume TCMA drills are useless. They looked like they were playing patty cake...

That stupid guy has no right to enter in competition. theres no power in his fist. I hate this guys dragging TCMA down with their poor skills.

mmm pity I couldn't see that clip, was removed. But in my oppinion this is the worst fight ever: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVln3QhYCUc

If anyone can single-handedly shame chinese martial arts it would be the guy in red.
    (The funniest thing is he won the fight)
    "If we dont worry then nothing shall worry us, only then shall we be of sound mind"

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinWood View Post
    mmm pity I couldn't see that clip, was removed. But in my oppinion this is the worst fight ever: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVln3QhYCUc

If anyone can single-handedly shame chinese martial arts it would be the guy in red.

I dunno there. . He got thru the fight w/o being touched/hit and used classic movements and controlling distance to do it. He may just be a sloppy kid but **** if his fist hook/chow choi didn't yield him a KO. I say this is an example of someone trying to fight with what they train and getting viable results from it.
    Last edited by HOKPAIWES; 10-02-2007 at 06:25 AM.
    "Don't think,
    just train"

Quote Originally Posted by ShaolinWood View Post

that's about the oldest video on the internet
    Bless you

Blog Entries
    hey folks, i've laughed at that video as well..........

personally, i wouldn't have gotten down like the gung fu man, people don't need to know i know gung fu until its too late........

anyways, what MANY of you are failing to see, is the everytime the wankster threw a punch the gung fu guy sidestepped, each and every single time making the wankster change his direction at least 3 times. for that i applaud the gung fu man because i always tell my students about guys who commit to just one punch like the wankster.

stupid fight, but good for the whiteboy, who was probably getting punked by the cholo dude before cholo dude met floor.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better