Thread: Ngai Sing vs Alexander Lo Rei

Ngai Sing vs Alexander Lo Rei

Ngai Sing is so awesome in Flashpoint I had to start a thread about him. This is one of my favorite fight scenes ever.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=ER0f-8KVPdE
    "For someone who's a Shaolin monk, your kung fu's really lousy!"
    "What, you're dead? You die easy!"
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    “I don’t usually smoke this brand, but I’ll do it for you.”
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!
    "I regard hardships as part of my training. I don't need to relax."

collin chou

he actually perfers this name believe it or not cause its his real name. check out his website:here thanks for the link the movie was awesome. the fight was very good. but i'm waiting for the hk version to come out cause the fight in the gym was cut out.

But Ngai Sing sounds so much better. I guess I will have to learn to say Collin though if thats what he wants. And thanks for the gym fight info.
    "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."
    "When all this is over, Tan Hai Chi, I will kick your head off and put it on my brother's grave!

no prob

yeah u really only see a glimpse of it

I remember that movie from about 1988. It was one of the last Taiwan-made martial arts movies. But I didn't know who Collin Chou was at the time and didn't recognize him in later films (Bodyguard from Beijing, Matrix sequels, etc.).

That was actually the best part of the whole movie. The rest was so-so, with a lot of comedic pranks and "emotional team moments". It was directed by Corey Yuen, I believe.

I think that was Collin chou's first movie. Too bad Wong Tao didn't get to fight. And Jimbo you have to see Flashpoint. If you liked the action in SPL then you are in for a real treat.