Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OT: iraq, now iran ?

Naked News owns all !!!

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Naked News owns all !!!
    Well you got me. I can't compete with that. I don't thnk anyone can.
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Jack II View Post
    You sound like a nut.
    lolz if that aint the pot calling the kettle black
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Iran is a threat to the USA in the region precisely because of the power they wield.

Remember the whole Shah fiasco and teh hostages that ensued and the installation of teh Ayatolleh following that.

I think that had a lot to do with failed relations there between the two.

I honestly don't think the US has given an honest try at statemanship with arabic nations and historically treated them all as pawns.

people resent that and you wind up with quagmires, but that's probably not gonna be a lesson learned either.

I will say though that Iran is not a country beaten down and weakened by 12 years of hard sanctions though. Way tougher battle than Iraq and look how that's going.

Might wanna chill on the vaniloquence in regards to Iran.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Going after Iran would be very silly considering the situation in Iraq.
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Quote Originally Posted by Kristoffer View Post
    no kidding.

going after Iran, or even trying to sustain the pnac agenda is silliness. It isn't well thought out and a lot of the pnac ideas are pure fantasy from teh minds of a bunch of rich chickenhawks.

its a shame to watch it happening.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristoffer View Post
    Well, maybe we can start a war there, then kind of keep drawing back until we're in Baghdad. If they follow us, we should then just run, and if it all works out according to the plan in my head, they'll start fighting each other and forget all about us.

Well, maybe we can start a war there, then kind of keep drawing back until we're in Baghdad. If they follow us, we should then just run, and if it all works out according to the plan in my head, they'll start fighting each other and forget all about us.
    See, I do the same thing with my girlfriend when I can. We get into an argument that bodes poorly for me and I'll never win, but I've gotten into b/c I'm so stubborn, so I switch up to a subject I know I can lose, and not have her be extremely *****y at the result of. If she's not thinking straight, she'll win it, be glad she won it, and kind of leave it at that. Granted, she still won't be happy, but you've won, even though you've lost.

Iran

Iran is our friend and they love us. we love them. its all about love. all you NEED is love, Love, Love is all you need. TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

See, I do the same thing with my girlfriend when I can. We get into an argument that bodes poorly for me and I'll never win, but I've gotten into b/c I'm so stubborn, so I switch up to a subject I know I can lose, and not have her be extremely *****y at the result of. If she's not thinking straight, she'll win it, be glad she won it, and kind of leave it at that. Granted, she still won't be happy, but you've won, even though you've lost.
    that is the best thing i have ever heard

EVER

i wouldnt be surprised if

we did that

and it worked

and that saddens me