Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 75

Thread: OT :meet your meat

  1. #1

    OT :meet your meat

    i couldnt watch it all can you ?
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=VIjanhKqVC4
    there are only masters where there are slaves

    www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu



    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Sacramento CA
    Posts
    33
    I betcha alec baldwin eats meat.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    4,544
    Man, that reminds me of my old meat packing days in Chicago. Glad I'm not doing that anymore!
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    right here.
    Posts
    5,798
    theres actually worse videos out there. i think the absolute worst one ive seen is of this asian fur factory where they would skin racoons and such alive. they just beat it in the head until it couldnt fight and then skinned them while they were still completely aware and alert. at one point it zoomed in on one of their little faces after it was skinned and it stirred up just about every negative human emotion one can be capable of.

    i used to have a friend that worked at a slaughter house. that sick ****er loved it.
    they had a grill on premisis so that you could litterally cut your lunch right off the cow. i never quite understood his enthusiasim for the trade, but god **** he brought home some of the best custs ive ever had.
    where's my beer?

  5. #5
    PETA kills animals. PETA funds terrorists.

    PETA is a problem.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Canada!
    Posts
    23,099
    shock videos to induce vegetarianism is ...well, stupid.

    However, although I like the convenience of shopping for ready to cook meat I can appreciate what is done to get it there. I can also appreciate that humans are gonna be humans and you will always find bad ones and some of those bad ones work in abattoirs.

    For the most part, animals that we eat as food are killed fairly quickly which amounts to humanely when it comes down to it. This montage does not represent the greater portion in my opinion and is likely a propaganda piece.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    655
    Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    shock videos to induce vegetarianism is ...well, stupid.
    Or you could buy from a butcher?

  8. #8
    when it all comes down to it i think its gotta be this
    regardless of ppl's whole humans equal better than animals thing (which i dont buy into)

    it comes down to this

    killing = wrong

    now obv there are cases where killing is a necessity like in defense of yourself
    or in order to eat in dire circumstances

    but

    growing vegetables and such is easier than rearing feeding and subjucating entire species for meat


    which makes killing for meat completely unneccessary

    and killing for personal reasons e.g. u like the taste is plain evil in my opinion
    something gave up its life so u can enjoy yourself

    i'm sure by any other definition thats just plain selfish and evil ?

    who here thinks killing is right ?

    in fact
    who thinks killing so u can enjoy yourself is right

    who thinks its okay to deprive something of a life even before its killed ?

    and i suppose technically as the top species on the food chain we can kill anything we want but still when u think about killing regardless of weither its humans or animals doesnt ur heart sink ? dont u feel anything ?

    cos personally i dont want to be apart of anything that makes me feel the way i feel when i watch that video or even when i think about war
    the holocaust etc
    its called compassion i think
    so yeah

    thoughts ?

    comments ?


    in fact i think this goes further than just animals i think its more about the right to life and the freedom to live it
    there are only masters where there are slaves

    www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu



    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

  9. #9
    I love meat. I said it. So What? Even though some parts are true, they over dramatasize things! I'm not downin' veggies, but really! That was abuse! Not a real natural farm!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Sacramento CA
    Posts
    33
    animals eat animals... so why can't we?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnEtiDYR6a4

    that doesnt look quick and painless.
    Last edited by fopah; 08-31-2007 at 07:55 PM.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    right here.
    Posts
    5,798
    protein makes me big. aminals contain lots of protein. therefore there are aminals in my tummy.
    where's my beer?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,264
    Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    shock videos to induce vegetarianism is ...well, stupid.
    .
    i think shock was exactly the point and unavoidable due to its very nature. what makes it stupid to bring awareness to animal cruelty on that kind of level?

    as much as the radical PETA devotees, and the animals before humans mentality some of them extol annoys me im seriously reconsidering my dietary choices. theres enough human suffering going on to be concerned about, but i can't help judging that as one of the most disturbing things i ever saw on the web.....

    "better to reside in hell knowing the truth than to be blissfully ignorant in heaven."

    "Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job."- Doug Adams

    I dare you to make less sense!

    "Freeze?! You know if i drop the tooth fairy i'm only gettin' started mother****er!"

    "It's called the American dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnedDownAtrocity View Post
    protein makes me big. aminals contain lots of protein. therefore there are aminals in my tummy.
    how can you be this selfish ?
    there are only masters where there are slaves

    www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu



    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by fopah View Post
    animals eat animals... so why can't we?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnEtiDYR6a4

    that doesnt look quick and painless.
    plenty of reasons

    1 a lion doesnt take an entire speciies and lock them up so that they never have a life
    nor will their children
    it eats because it has to it doesnt have the capacity to farm and to survive it must kill

    when u are hungry do you think
    "i want to eat" ?
    or do you think "i want to tear an animal limb from limb so i can feast on the bloody raw goodiness and feal the adrenaline rush through my veins" as a lion most probably does ?
    there are only masters where there are slaves

    www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu



    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Jow_Ga View Post
    I love meat. I said it. So What? Even though some parts are true, they over dramatasize things! I'm not downin' veggies, but really! That was abuse! Not a real natural farm!
    its not the point

    dont you think killing for your own pleasure is wrong when there are more nutritious cheaper and easier solutions to hunger ?

    and actually ive talked to ppl that work at places like these

    cows are dehorned without anaesthetic
    pigs are castrated and have their tales pulled off without it
    most battery chickens live in those conditions
    and animals are farmed to such an extent that they are deprived a life even before they are slaughtered

    no fields
    no grass
    no mothers milk
    no affection
    only a barn locked behind steel restraints eating constantly
    for a year or so where there short miserable life comes to an end

    the ways in which they r killed varies

    and as for ppl who say its humane

    well basically who thinks its humane to kill like this ? we have the minds to know that nutrition can be found and consumed in a much more efficient way without anyone getting hurt

    we could choose not to do this but we dont because we are selfish
    there are only masters where there are slaves

    www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu



    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •