Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: United States Martial Arts Hall of Fame

Just having a little inside fun w/TT--Thats all---Next time I email him---

United States Martial Arts Hall of Fame

Is this a legitimate organization or just a pay to play. Any info you have on it would be great.

http://www.unitedstatesmartialartshalloffame.com/

i get a thing in the mail every year to submit someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

It is a complete farce, a total pay-to-play org. You can nominate yourself for anything and NO proof is required. They actually have a 'check all awards you want' style sheet!

In 2006, they gave a guy known as 'L. Klay L'Onis'(he has many other known aliases) an award for 'NHB Coach of the Year', despite the fact this poseur had NO fight record or proof of coaching ANYONE in MMA.

Below is the write-up on the USMAHOF site:

"Holds the rank of 5th Degree black belt in Isreali Attack Safe Defense Systems.. He has studied various forms of Martial arts starting at the age of 4. First learning from his father a Russian Military Defensive Tactics Instructor. He then studied Tae Kwon Do, American Karate, Kenpo, Hapkido, Muay Thai, Judo, Sambo ,Krav Maga Haganah and others. He was picked to be the US Head Coach and Captain for Grappling, and NHB for the US National Martial Arts Team at the World Games. He has been ranked Nationally in Traditional Karate and a No Holds Barred fighter for several years."

The Israeli Attack Safe Defense Systems is a 'style' he 'invented' himself! His father was NEVER in Russia or had anything to do with their military. There is no such thing as the 'US National Martial Arts Team at the World Games', he made this up but got it mentioned by the USMAHOF. And he also has NO amateur or pro MMA fights ever, yet the USMAHOF again wrote that he did. Of all the styles listed he only had a Black Belt in a Karate style and a Green Belt in Krav Maga, the rest were lies. I believe the cost for an award is $150, the USMAHOF sheets actually say "it's first come, first serve so get your choices in fast!".

There were investigations done on both Bullshido AND on txmma.com about this joker. He was challenged to fight in MANY Texas MMA shows and never accepted despite bragging about a 32-2 MMA record. He also claimed a purple belt in BJJ from JJ Machado, a quick call to Mr Machado disproved this. He also claimed he was tought Muay Thai by a local, retired ex-MT champion. The ex-fighters OWN SONS got on both Bullshido and txmma and denied this, yet he persisted lying about this until he was served legal papers by the sons' lawyer!

If you want all the info (and there is alot) on this guy and on this fraudulent org, there is plenty at Bullshido and txmma.com. Search under like 'Tiger' 'Clay' 'Klay' etc. As I said he uses ALOT of aliases but he tends to use Tiger and forms of Clay alot.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    It is a complete farce, a total pay-to-play org. You can nominate yourself for anything and NO proof is required. They actually have a 'check all awards you want' style sheet!

In 2006, they gave a guy known as 'L. Klay L'Onis'(he has many other known aliases) an award for 'NHB Coach of the Year', despite the fact this poseur had NO fight record or proof of coaching ANYONE in MMA.

Below is the write-up on the USMAHOF site:

"Holds the rank of 5th Degree black belt in Isreali Attack Safe Defense Systems.. He has studied various forms of Martial arts starting at the age of 4. First learning from his father a Russian Military Defensive Tactics Instructor. He then studied Tae Kwon Do, American Karate, Kenpo, Hapkido, Muay Thai, Judo, Sambo ,Krav Maga Haganah and others. He was picked to be the US Head Coach and Captain for Grappling, and NHB for the US National Martial Arts Team at the World Games. He has been ranked Nationally in Traditional Karate and a No Holds Barred fighter for several years."

The Israeli Attack Safe Defense Systems is a 'style' he 'invented' himself! His father was NEVER in Russia or had anything to do with their military. There is no such thing as the 'US National Martial Arts Team at the World Games', he made this up but got it mentioned by the USMAHOF. And he also has NO amateur or pro MMA fights ever, yet the USMAHOF again wrote that he did. Of all the styles listed he only had a Black Belt in a Karate style and a Green Belt in Krav Maga, the rest were lies. I believe the cost for an award is $150, the USMAHOF sheets actually say "it's first come, first serve so get your choices in fast!".

There were investigations done on both Bullshido AND on txmma.com about this joker. He was challenged to fight in MANY Texas MMA shows and never accepted despite bragging about a 32-2 MMA record. He also claimed a purple belt in BJJ from JJ Machado, a quick call to Mr Machado disproved this. He also claimed he was tought Muay Thai by a local, retired ex-MT champion. The ex-fighters OWN SONS got on both Bullshido and txmma and denied this, yet he persisted lying about this until he was served legal papers by the sons' lawyer!

If you want all the info (and there is alot) on this guy and on this fraudulent org, there is plenty at Bullshido and txmma.com. Search under like 'Tiger' 'Clay' 'Klay' etc. As I said he uses ALOT of aliases but he tends to use Tiger and forms of Clay alot.

I notice that you have a tendency to turn your replies to queries into personal attacks completely unrelated to the subject being addressed.

you dun need to pay someone to give you award.

just give proper credits to others and then you would earn credit yourself.

where the move/technque is from?

you modify what or you add something else into it?

the later parts are your credits.

for example, the hand moves are from ba gua, the stepping methods are from tong bei, etc.

if the entire thing is you "invented", then say what inspires you or how you come about it.

--

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    I notice that you have a tendency to turn your replies to queries into personal attacks completely unrelated to the subject being addressed.
    I could care less what you think.

Someone asked for whether the 'United States Martial Arts Hall of Fame' was legit or a 'pay to play'. I gave an EXAMPLE where they gave a guy who PAID MONEY to them for an award based on mostly made up credentials. How you say that is 'unrelated' shows a total lack of reading comprehension.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
    you dun need to pay someone to give you award.

just give proper credits to others and then you would earn credit yourself.

where the move/technque is from?

you modify what or you add something else into it?

the later parts are your credits.

for example, the hand moves are from ba gua, the stepping methods are from tong bei, etc.

if the entire thing is you "invented", then say what inspires you or how you come about it.

--

seriously

take english classes
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

1. you dun need to pay to earn credit.

you give others credit, others will give credits to you.

2. how to give credits to others?

mentioned where your stuff is from.

3. if it is entirely yours, you mention how you derive the moves/techniques?

--

Quote Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
    1. you dun need to pay to earn credit.

you give others credit, others will give credits to you.

2. how to give credits to others?

mentioned where your stuff is from.

3. if it is entirely yours, you mention how you derive the moves/techniques?

--

i think i'm gonna go jump of a bridge

ok ?
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

if you think my english is poor.

that is ok.

if you like to pay someone to give you award.

well it it nun of my business.

--

w/o derailing the thread too much.

money for award is nothing new.

1. political party.

2. charity groups

3. public tv.

4. fire department.

5. alumni

--

the more money you donate or contribute, some kind of paper recognition, gift pen-- etc is awarded to you.

--

If I donate some money, I dun want people to know about it, let along mentioning of name or award recognition.

--

we it is just me.

to each his or her own.

--

to fame or not to fame.

--