Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hott chick with blade

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA

Hott chick with blade

now this is impressive:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTkEG...elated&search=

great hands
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Thumbs up

Nice find bro!
    "Gravity doesn't lie, and the ground never misses."
    Jake Burroughs
    Three Harmonies Chinese Martial Arts Center
    Seattle, WA.
    www.threeharmonies.com
    three_harmonies@hotmail.com
    www.threeharmonies.blogspot.com

so where's the "hot" chick man?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

She has an ok face, but I will say she's very perky. Anyway, those are just "pen-spinning" techniques she is using to wield the blade. Only for show.

right, but she's still a hot chick with a blade.

hot doesn't necessarily mean pretty, beautiful or even attractive. just 'hot'.

however, I think she's pretty, too.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    right, but she's still a hot chick with a blade.

hot doesn't necessarily mean pretty, beautiful or even attractive. just 'hot'.

however, I think she's pretty, too.

If thats doesn't define hot than what
    "All the skill in the world won't hold up to a real confrontation if you are too afraid to use it."

'hot' strikes deeper than mere aesthetics.

some of the hottest women I've known would not necessaricly be called pretty.

some of the hottest women I've known would not necessaricly be called pretty.
    Hallelujah amen to that.
    Meanwhile, I'll be looking for God in this box of Cheerios - Crushing Fist

i am remembering the Scene from "Raiders of the Lost Ark" Where Indiana jones just pulls out his pistol and shoots the swordsman dead.

Peace,TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

February called... it wants it's thread back...
    sorry couldn't resist
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

Did anyone see Jet Li in "War" yet? I just saw it's pemiere, and was surprised to see that Jet Li had incorporated the judo katana into his fight scenes. This strikes me as odd, because neither I nor GM Sensei Ukeno, nor GM Andy have given instruction in the judo katana in the last 6 5/7 years.
    I stand on the Mesa and look down at the vastness of my world and i realize how truly small you all are in it. This has been my greatest enlightenment. None of you are important, and you will never truly be free individuals until you surrender to my instruction.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokhopkuen View Post
    Being the idiot I am...

Quote Originally Posted by The Willow Sword View Post
    i am remembering the Scene from "Raiders of the Lost Ark" Where Indiana jones just pulls out his pistol and shoots the swordsman dead.

Peace,TWS
    yea, I agree. I've never seen any real use for the method of opening in particular. I remember some Jeff Imada articles in IKF back in the day that show striking with the handle while opening but....

my favorite scene is from "Streets of Fire" where the gangster whips out the butterfly and Michael Pare ***** slaps him.

still, butterfly knives are fun to play with.

February called... it wants it's thread back...
    sorry couldn't resist
    dude, go work out

dude, go work out
    yeah i was planning on a rest day today but after last night, that's probably not going to happen. it's fun being this angry all the time. LOL
    What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?
    It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.
    Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile WHEN ITS BODY-WEIGHT IS SET INTO FAST MOTION.
    -Jack Dempsey ch1 pg1 Championship Fighting

naw, I was angry 24-7 about my old job...didn't sleep, hell on my girlfriend and not so great on the fu...sometimes you just have to remove yourself from what's ****ing you off.

I hate F'N baton twirllers !!