Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Inside Kung-Fu Magazine

Inside Kung-Fu Magazine

Does anyone hear know of Inside Kung Fu's website? Is Kung Fu Magazine the new version of Inside Kung Fu or are they separate magazines. Also, how long has Inside Kung Fu been around for?

Inside Kung Fu is evil, and we do not speak of them here.

http://www.martialartsmart.net/

Thank You, come again.

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    Inside Kung Fu is evil, and we do not speak of them here.

Thank You, come again.
    Do you know how long they've been active for?

Nope, we only talk about Kung Fu Qi Gong magazine here...especially since this forum belongs to them.

Be sure to visit

google is your friend.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    Well done, RD. I'll give you 5 points of street cred just for that.

RTRB: wtf are you up to?
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post

RTRB: wtf are you up to?
    Well, my main question was just how long have they been in existence, because one of the kung fu schools I'm looking at claims their master was in it in '81/82.

Reply]
    Whoo Hooo!!!

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    Quote Originally Posted by readytorockbabe View Post
    Well, my main question was just how long have they been in existence, because one of the kung fu schools I'm looking at claims their master was in it in '81/82.
    could be, they'll publish almost anything.
    they've been around since the 70's I think.

http://www.insidekung-fu.com/
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Inside Kung Fu

They were around in the 70s-before the proliferation of other publications. They helped people become more familiar with kung fu.

Many mags can have good and bad articles and also depend on advertising. They have changed ownership and it is related to a little different marketing strategy. Gene has published there and so have some other good folks.

Light a candle- send good articles to mags.

joy chaudhuri

Talking

It' s an excellent magazine. one of the best out there.

It' s an excellent magazine. one of the best out there.

Reply]

No Fu for You!!!

Quote Originally Posted by readytorockbabe View Post
    I've looked at your other threads. In my opinion, from what I see in your posts, you aren't going about this "legitimacy" thing the right way. Being in a magazine doesn't guarantee that someone is good. When it comes down to it, the skill of the teacher speaks for itself.

Quote Originally Posted by The Xia View Post
    I've looked at your other threads. In my opinion, from what I see in your posts, you aren't going about this "legitimacy" thing the right way. Being in a magazine doesn't guarantee that someone is good. When it comes down to it, the skill of the teacher speaks for itself.
    I know that just by being in a publication doesn't mean that a person is "legit" or good. But the fact is, it doesn't hurt. Especially if it is a well-known magazine like Kung Fu Magazine, Black Belt, etc.

I have seen total, and well known frauds in all of those magazines.