Thread: East Coast Kung Fu Federation

East Coast Kung Fu Federation

Has anybody heard of the East Coast Kung Fu Federation?

I have heard of them. Where are they located now in Boston?

Maybe I'm not sure. Do you know Jason Yee, the Sanshou kickboxer who was in Dark Assassin? That movie was shot in China Town, Boston. Do you anybody who's part of the federation? A guy I talked to at a kung fu school said that someone named Master "G" (I don't know how to spell the Chinese surname, do you?) was the sponsor for many Chinese to come from Asia to teach in the US in the 60s, 70s, 80s.

Master 'Gee' was a prominant East Coast Master, who was very well known in the late 70's. He is credited with many things and he was responsible for the success of many artists, through to this very day. Tons of people have been delighted with his performaces over the years and I believe his unique style still exists in many of the artists of today. I'm sure you can look him up via Google.

Peace.

PS
    You might also be able to find him if you look up Wonder Mike and Big Bank Hank, but I believe Hank might have expired by now.

D'oh!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lama Pai Sifu View Post
    Master 'Gee' was a prominant East Coast Master, who was very well known in the late 70's. He is credited with many things and he was responsible for the success of many artists, through to this very day. Tons of people have been delighted with his performaces over the years and I believe his unique style still exists in many of the artists of today. I'm sure you can look him up via Google.

Peace.

Hah. Yeah, ok man.

PS
    You might also be able to find him if you look up Wonder Mike and Big Bank Hank, but I believe Hank might have expired by now.

D'oh!!!!!

Hahaha. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by readytorockbabe View Post
    Has anybody heard of the East Coast Kung Fu Federation?
    The East Coast is weak. Their kung-fu is watered down and has no power. Over here on the West Side, we put them down on their knees, butt-necked please.

I was quoting Ice Cube and Dove C on that one. I hope this demonstrates how hip I can be.
    I stand on the Mesa and look down at the vastness of my world and i realize how truly small you all are in it. This has been my greatest enlightenment. None of you are important, and you will never truly be free individuals until you surrender to my instruction.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokhopkuen View Post
    Being the idiot I am...

Quote Originally Posted by John Takeshi View Post
    The East Coast is weak. Their kung-fu is watered down and has no power. Over here on the West Side, we put them down on their knees, butt-necked please.

I was quoting Ice Cube and Dove C on that one. I hope this demonstrates how hip I can be.
    That's WC aka the Killer. Not Dove C.
    Besides it's all about the Dirty Dirty South these days.......

Quote Originally Posted by John Takeshi View Post

Yeah, you're a lot of help.