Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
That is good to hear. Where are they all located? Maybe they can pool thier oney and open a new school?"

All options are currently being considered.

"Also, one thing I would like to see is all of the decades of photos Master Abbate collected get put up on a website for all of us to sift through. I know it would be a massive undertaking, but there are a lot of memories there.
AS far as pics go, Gm literally had 10's of thousands in his garage that he has collected and kept over at least 40 years. most martial arts and marine stuff.

I will speak to my brothers in Tai Kit Kuen about openly posting a couple, but not alot. People on the internet tend to disect stuff and crap talk no mater how awesome a person or his art may be, and I will not allow that to happen to Gm.

Anyone truly interested in learnign, can call up some of the blacksashes and see if a visit can be aranged to one of the schools. to take a look around at all of this awesome stuff. it's like a museum, really.

either way, it's all at his home and his family is grieving, so nothing like that will happen in the near future. thank you to everyone for their kind words and support.