Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You will never look at a cup of coffee the same way again...

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    I'm the boiling water, biatches.

Lol! Suck it, coffee!

When the hard ridgid carrot is exposed to the boiling water, it doesn't become weak, it becomes more flexible and yummy.

When the egg is exposed to the water it becomes a portable and delicious source of protein.

When the coffee is exposed to the water it becomes a liquid that stains your teeth and gives you dragon breath.
    Check out my wooden dummy website: http://www.woodendummyco.com/

Quote Originally Posted by golden arhat View Post
    wait no

i am a corgette

water or not i still give ladies pleasure through out the world
    Pleasure and amusment ar not the same thing....
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

When the coffee is exposed to the water it becomes a liquid that stains your teeth and gives you dragon breath.
    ------Cheifo

I love that majic concoction
    Bless you

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    I'm Nestle's Quick, no Bosco, no u-Bet, no Horlicks (did he say wh0re licks?)no Ovaltine, no,Hershey's, no...wait a minute..I'm Lactose intorlerable. I'm Lactaid..?ok, Lactaid. With Nestle's Quick, no...

So the cofee beans aren't changed at all like carrots and eggs? The water where you boiled carrots and eggs isn't changed at all unlike coffee water, so you could drink it, and it'd be just like water?

I call shananigans on the whole story!

Quote Originally Posted by Ford Prefect View Post
    So the cofee beans aren't changed at all like carrots and eggs? The water where you boiled carrots and eggs isn't changed at all unlike coffee water, so you could drink it, and it'd be just like water?

Sir, are you then formally declairing Shananigans? Shinanigans are not to be taken lightly, can you back your claim up?

Quote Originally Posted by Ford Prefect View Post

Not true. The water is all scummy after you boil eggs in it. And if you add a teabag of mulling spices to the water you boiled carrots in (assuming you didn't add any butter or spices while cooking), you get a very delightful drink that tastes alot like carrot cake.

But you know, the beans got ground up, and coffee grounds are only good for one pot, so they can get away with not being changed by the water...
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    I'm the boiling water, biatches.
    I'm the flame that boils the water, pu55y.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

i like it when a little kid sticks their hands in a hot cup of coffee and they say, "Hoott-tt-tt HOott-tt-tt"

its even funnier if you can convince them to do it a second time.
    where's my beer?

lol! You gotta love it when they want to try the "different katsup" too. "Baby, that's not katsup." "But I want that one!" "OK but wait till the waitress brings you a large glass of milk..."

I never liked Carrots, and eggs aren't my cup-o-tea. So I'm COFFE!

Quote Originally Posted by Becca View Post
    lol! You gotta love it when they want to try the "different katsup" too. "Baby, that's not katsup." "But I want that one!" "OK but wait till the waitress brings you a large glass of milk..."
    mine knew better at 2 cause im a pr1ck
    where's my beer?