Thread: Bagua Zhang Videos/Jerry Alan Johnson

Bagua Zhang Videos/Jerry Alan Johnson

I bought a few of his vedeos a while back I am just now opening them now and viewing them . Does anyone have an opinion about these videos??

Yeah when I bought his Jiang bagua, that pretty much sealed my search necessity.
    Message: Due to the ongoing Recession, God has decided the light at the end of the tunnel will be shut off due to power costs. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by sean_stonehart View Post
    Yeah when I bought his Jiang bagua, that pretty much sealed my search necessity.
    Is this bad or good??

Depends on your perspective. It worked out good for me.
    Message: Due to the ongoing Recession, God has decided the light at the end of the tunnel will be shut off due to power costs. That is all.

Depends on your perspective. It worked out good for me.
    How so?Did you like it or were you looking for a way to discredit it or.....??
    Last edited by tattooedmonk; 08-29-2007 at 06:17 PM.

Wow parallel activity.

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    How so?Did you like it or were you looking for a way to discredit it or.....??
    It's a good vid... it's done with linkage stepping he called it.

But when I saw him do it, I looked on the Net, found other people doing Jiang bagua & was like "Gee... they all do it the exact same way... but we don't..." and that solidified my desire for TCMA from TCMA, not something that used to be TCMA & isn't so much anymore.

Discredit... nah... not my bag... I just ask questions nobody wants to answer & hopefully makes them look at the mirror...

It's a good vid... it's done with linkage stepping he called it.

But when I saw him do it, I looked on the Net, found other people doing Jiang bagua & was like "Gee... they all do it the exact same way... but we don't..." and that solidified my desire for TCMA from TCMA, not something that used to be TCMA & isn't so much anymore.

Discredit... nah... not my bag... I just ask questions nobody wants to answer & hopefully makes them look at the mirror...
    so you got it while you were in SD??

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    I like his vids. I also learned a little Jiang Bot Gua from (believe it or not) Mantak Chia (I have no idea where he learned it from) and bought the vids as a refrence. I found his vids to be very exacting,step by step, perhaps to the point of being slightly exaggerated in movement, but I was looking for that precision anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    so you got it while you were in SD??
    Yeah... sometime in '03 I think. I left Feb 04.