Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel Health type stuff

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries

Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel Health type stuff

Tightness of the lungs:

Elbow by side/ribs; fingers forward; bring palm to center line of body; bend hand at wrist towards body (around parallel with stomach/chest);curl fingers in to palm pinky tightest others less tight than previous finger; thumb and index fingermake a partial circlethat might hold a Chinese teacup. Move arm forward dippingand then rising; rise above initial hand position (inhale while rising if can-keep stretching arm while maintaining significant bend. Rotate hand at wrist several times beforereleasing arm.

My thoughts-ish

I No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries
    Find a pacing of your inhale that is within comfort--breathing might should be less fast than you are used. And even less fast than that perhaps.

The arm stops when the inhale stops.

You might find stress at the forearm to or at the back of the hand. This is usual for me.

The cup (imaginary (unless you went-ish and got one))stays at the center line-up and down.

The elbow might be nearly straight but must maintain some bend--enough bend and tension that it could get knocked and not locked or hyper-extended.

If you exhale and still have bend to your arm, merely inhale again there-by allowing the arm to move. There might be a dip at this starting while partially extended.

People with lung infections/bronchitis should extend during exhales. Inhale only while the cup is extended but stopped--the throat and nose can be so messed-up that breathing especially drying inhale can be perhaps annoying or the such.

No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries

Nose Blowing

These techniques and mentions can involve nerves and adjustments to pressure in the head. Besides caution in undertaking Any of My mentions. Perhaps a physician or proper medical authority should be consulted. No_Know

Pressure at the base of the nose near the front teeth, especially to either side, might make breathing through the nasal passages more free and or or loosen stuff that is now more free to come down the nasal passages.

When blowing the nose it might be more productive to close off one nasal passage to divert the blow through the open passage. Be gentle at the start of a blowing of the nose, too harsh can at least unpreferrablly affect the ear.

Closing off the right nasal passage by careful pressing from the outside ((down)-in-up) while carefully pressing the piece near the sound tunnel opening of the ear while blowing the nose might be a cautious and productive way to blow your nose.

To the left or right of your front teeth; pressing in to the base of the nose (not the bridge), you might find a ridge. Gentlly applying constant pressure here before you blow your nose might help blowing of the nose be more easy.

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 09-04-2007 at 05:25 PM. Reason: 3 p's in proper; words to help it be more sensible add skipped letter(s)

Blog Entries
    Still to refine-pressing the left hip rubbing over the bone from the side to the front-side seems to aid in passage while bowel moving. Steady pressure seems to release for a better emptiing. As if a clock on your cranium and belly-hole/belly-button as noon- ten thirty to nine is the release area. Fanning massaging (up anddown pressing) in the ten thirty region can help perhaps.

Also rub down, on either side of your spine to bring stuff closer to exit.

The black on the back of the shrimp you just shelled might be stuff lined-up to go-out. Merely help yours along, might be the thinking-ish.

I No_Know

Blog Entries

Nasal Breathing Improvement

Stick-out your tongue.

Press the tip of your tongue to yourbottom teeth backsand push the tongue forward rolling passed the top teeth backs or roof of mouth...

It seems to make more clear the the nasal cavity hole above the throat.

Seperating the lips might help if you keep the tip in your mouth.

No_Know

This is in general.

Blog Entries

Pain Reduction

Exhale and continue to exhale inhale only a little to exhale some more. As long as you can exhale the pain is less seeming perhaps. Any inhale is through the nostrals and less than a second long.

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 11-29-2007 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Spacing

Blog Entries

Dealing with Cold/Freezing Temperature Enviroments:Breathing

Inhale less than much more than a second. However, one might feel a light-headedness. Yet, I think that this lower inhale technique might help tolerate the cold or be part of helping to endure a cold to freezing temperature environment.

No_Know

Blog Entries

Improved Breathing: Clearing the Nasal/Sinus Areas

The nosebridge seems to be a juncture. To either side and underneath the skin there; are holes. Pressing the outside to maneuver the inside--down then up or angled inward at an angle. This increases the blockage. Blockage is used here to divert the force of the exhalation. Same force perhaps but now more focused. This might help to move, dislodge, remove stickier stuff.

This method of nasal passage blockage can be further augmented by pressing the exposed part of the earlobe over the sound passageway into the ear. Or the tip of ear above-ish the earlobe but acrossa gap. Do this with the indexfingers. your pinkey fingers if you have any might be at your eye or the outside of your eyebrow. Bend them and pressin on your nostrals. In then upward to block one of the nasal passages.Note:blocking only one nasal passage you are still to close-ish Both ears.

Pressure...you are diverting a high velocity force from a typically dual exhaust system which virtually cannot redline by untampered-with forces to half capacity. Yet introducing excessive foce. There might be a situation of pressure distribution outside of the exhaust system. This might tend to backlash effect the ears--pressue from the inside blowing outwards parts in your ear. I might think potentially literally blowing out literally and figuratively, your ear part or parts.

Close the ears, press the nose and squint--the closed ears and squinting or forciblly closing the eyes are counter forces to the parhaps damaging pressure of a focused blowing of the nose.

This can be messy. Logic it out or kneel at a tub and bend to have th side catch the out-go.

No_Know

Blog Entries

Dead White Blood Cells

I might think that there is a definite passageway. The white... that comes to the skin or raises it I understand to basically be dead~ white-blood cells. They died fighting-ish. These if you would, wash-up at pores of the skin. Butthese I might think, block. Blocking adjusts pressure--where you vent through pores a blocked pore can bring discomfort/loss of flexibility/ill-feeling at least...My Say.

Correct pressure-outing the dea-white blood cellscan be associated with a pop. Where ever the pop might have been the fight. Or perhapsthe exhaust ven-ish for that area-ish.

Physical pressure-outing has for me seemingly related to ease of discomfort and flexibility..

Pressing/holding in place then, moving/ turning/ making adjustment, might be at least some, asociated with pop sound(s) Other than music charts related.

Popping grandma said was air. Air in the closed universe of the body~might be round. Sphere is one of hardest to compress. Air trapped in key area might perhaps with, interfere.

A mention...A Thought.

I No_Know

Blog Entries

Flexibility release

Massage the calves of the legs, the inner thigh, the front hip and the abdominal above the waist to address flexibility. The lower back above the waist (between the spinal column and that side should be kneaded.

No_Know

Blog Entries

Skin Build-up

When getting wet such as bath or shower use a wash cloth if you can or the such. Skin seems to build-up. Besides adding weight I might think dead skin under fresh new skin might be some kind of unhealthy. But more than that is the pore blockage with which I tend to be concerned. As long as the hair comes through the skin's top most layer I might presume that the pore is nearly fairly clear. However, if you get to look at people's skin you might notice a curled hair. I take it that this is an unscraped area. Washing might have occured, yet without enough pressure the skin staied. Thankfully soap addressed some of the possible dirt. Yet if the skin dies under the skin how does this benefit you? Do you become more attractive to those that eat dead skin or seek out the rotting?

If not a wash cloth use more pressure and rub areas. The legs which might have hair is good--even the hair on you can help scrubbing, one might think. The skin might come off like small versions of rolled dough. Small things for the Human body can be Big things. Health yourself.

No_Know

Quote Originally Posted by No_Know View Post
    When getting wet such as bath or shower use a wash cloth if you can or the such. Skin seems to build-up. Besides adding weight I might think dead skin under fresh new skin might be some kind of unhealthy. But more than that is the pore blockage with which I tend to be concerned. As long as the hair comes through the skin's top most layer I might presume that the pore is nearly fairly clear. However, if you get to look at people's skin you might notice a curled hair. I take it that this is an unscraped area. Washing might have occured, yet without enough pressure the skin staied. Thankfully soap addressed some of the possible dirt. Yet if the skin dies under the skin how does this benefit you? Do you become more attractive to those that eat dead skin or seek out the rotting?

If not a wash cloth use more pressure and rub areas. The legs which might have hair is good--even the hair on you can help scrubbing, one might think. The skin might come off like small versions of rolled dough. Small things for the Human body can be Big things. Health yourself.

No_Know

The sentences. The sentences!!!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A

I have easily beaten every one I have ever fought.....

Blog Entries

Pressure Increase to Reduce Fever

It was mentioned that astronauts whose space suits have a cut in it might have their blood boil because if a lack of pressure. I got to thinkling that if lack of pressure makes for easier boiling. For fever one might try increasing the preasure on the body. Be careful of reducing circulation of the blood. But continuous timed squeezes ti areas of near surface blood flow or areas of large muscles to constrict the muscles whit less direct constriction of blood flow passages.

I No_Know

A smaller room might help reduce fever. Also sitting in water though not necessarily cold or freezing water. Colder would have the function of molecular slowing of agitation. Water ...there is more pressure in air than water above thirty three feet in depth.

There seems to be something in reducing fever if there was a device even for a limb that enclosed part of the limb and adjusted the pressure in the localized atmosphere of the limb-sort-of-thing.

No_Know

A smaller room might help reduce fever.
    No_Know
    When I have a fever I sit in a closet for 10 minutes and it goes away...
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.

Inhale less than much more than a second.
    is that more or less than a second?
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.