Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel Health type stuff

Where ever I Am; today, West Virginia, US of A, NA, N of EUdMexico
    Blog Entries
    "Quote:
    Originally Posted by No_Know
    Inhale less than much more than a second.

is that more or less than a second? "
    06-24-2008 01:52 PM

More than a second. But the volume of the inhale should be less than much. Other than quick. Steady-ish--continual. It might even get to a place where you are conceptualizing inhalation yet some exhalation occures. Continue the low volume steady breathing-in.

No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Quote Originally Posted by No_Know View Post
    "Quote:
    Originally Posted by No_Know
    Inhale less than much more than a second.

is that more or less than a second? "
    06-24-2008 01:52 PM

More than a second. But the volume of the inhale should be less than much. Other than quick. Steady-ish--continual. It might even get to a place where you are conceptualizing inhalation yet some exhalation occures. Continue the low volume steady breathing-in.

No_Know

How can I get a black belt in Squirrel Kung fu?
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A

I have easily beaten every one I have ever fought.....

Blog Entries
    If possible, I must first find a distributer of leather goods. They then must have in their inventory black belts with buckles. And I would have to open a store. "JCPenny three ninety-five -Karate Kid (movie).

One rank: Better.

Ranking system for Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung Fu Squirrel

New Born Colt
    Colt
    Snake Sheds Its Skin
    Soft shelled Crab
    Forever Little Mountain

No_Know
    There are four lights...¼ impulse...all donations can be sent at PayPal.com to qumpreyndweth@juno.com; vurecords.com

Blog Entries
    New-Born Colt--the instinct is strong; the body is incapable; the will is faulted(a lack of Hope, Desire or there is Fear

Colt--a thing can be done well once, yet it is an effort to do or to do as well again or better.

Snake Sheds It's Skin--noticed unit(body--self (Self)) improvment (observed improvement in skill or an observed development or awareness).

Soft Shelled Crab--an abandonment of brutish physical strength. A vulnerable stage where breathing strength and frequency(alterational) manipulation are attempted instead of the more certain hard and muscular movements. No breathing or Barely Breathing and rooting at the lower middle abdominals. Abandonment of the hard for the soft and staying with the soft until you have a soft hardness (your shell is bigger and at least as good).

(Forever Little Mountain)--your softness use and flexibility could break diamond or titanium or vibratium (almost any physical substanceand your frequencymanipulation could permiate the Earth throughto the other side or where ever you chose; every subatomic particle is as strong as the whole of your body.

Basically...Something like this... I might not even be known or even have a correct idea, but I would like for it to be wonderfilled and great.

No_Know
    Last edited by No_Know; 07-19-2008 at 04:33 AM. Reason: ...

Quote Originally Posted by IronWeasel View Post
    How can I get a black belt in Squirrel Kung fu?

I already have the uniform.
    Quote:

Blog Entries
    The uniform was a T-shirt, with shorts worn over jogging pants. When hot out pull the jogging pants down to hang--held-up by the shorts but the wasteband visible on the sides. I liked the look. Also, shoes and socks as shoes is what you would have on if something happened.

Practice, taking off shoes. Perhaps taking off socks to actually develop the toes/feet.

Clothes you can get dirty, and good for movement.

No_Know

Blog Entries

Ashtma

Part of this is a reaction. Concept-that the soldiers carrying out the orders of reaction have a bad list. And that if the list could be reworked you would not have a reaction to that.

Air stays in the lungs. Pressing yourself to affect the bottom of the lungs around exhale might improve your energy as you clear some of the stagnant air and have more room to accept fresh oxygenated air.

Also, you might want to get more hugs. I find that some things in the body won't work if they are too loose. If your lungs are too relaxed or non-tense they contract. But being outside of a certain zone even contracted they do not compress and your lungs virtually stay open when you close them. pressing near the stomach or ribs might create the pressure to close yourlungs manually for the muscle contractions to be close enough to the zone or in the zone of collapse for them to compress blowing the bad~ air out and thus taking in more of the good air.

No_Know

Quote Originally Posted by No_Know View Post
    Part of this is a reaction. Concept-that the soldiers carrying out the orders of reaction have a bad list. And that if the list could be reworked you would not have a reaction to that.

Air stays in the lungs. Pressing yourself to affect the bottom of the lungs around exhale might improve your energy as you clear some of the stagnant air and have more room to accept fresh oxygenated air.

Also, you might want to get more hugs. I find that some things in the body won't work if they are too loose. If your lungs are too relaxed or non-tense they contract. But being outside of a certain zone even contracted they do not compress and your lungs virtually stay open when you close them. pressing near the stomach or ribs might create the pressure to close yourlungs manually for the muscle contractions to be close enough to the zone or in the zone of collapse for them to compress blowing the bad~ air out and thus taking in more of the good air.

No_Know

I can break six acorns...wothout seperators.
    Quote:

Quote Originally Posted by IronWeasel View Post
    I can break six acorns...wothout seperators.
    Without video evidence I call BS !!
    3 acorns ok, MAYBE 4, but 6, BS !!!
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Blog Entries
    Six acorns sounds like nuthing short of respectable.

I No_Know

Blog Entries
    Yesterday I cried in Joy. I made adjustments to my legs and had flexibility unseen in weeks if not over a year. I seemed as though It should be sad to be joied at something I should be taking for granted.

I once was given a tip for work done. I cried. I cried because I thought it shameful to be so Happy to be able to buy food to eat that day thanks to having that currancy tip.

No place for Shame...Appreciate...Breathe. This is at least in part perhaps an Ernie Moore Jr.'s Kung-Fu, Squirrel concept...

I No_Know

Blog Entries
    Please, do keep in mind that pain gone in that case meant I could go on. Yet, pain gone without sufficient caution might be severe hurt. The pain could be a guard, waving to say danger ahead. Continuing...has other than preferred results. Depending on how you make the pain not there might affect this. I did it with breathing. If you use another means to supposedly have the same affect. You don't. Processes, procedures methods, factors. numbing or inhibiting un naturally--other than will or thought or Breathing might affect other or at least another bodily system that with the natural methods I just mentioned--Will, Thought, Breathing would be functioning at heightened or a non-diminished capacity.

I No_Know

Eye on the Prize, some dismiss the rules. It's the rules that make the game. You so called Win by other than the Rules of the game. You did get the prize, but you are perhaps,other than a winner.

Blog Entries

Pain Gone Good and Other Than Best

Pain gone but treating things as fine might be other than best. When I barely breathed and had better functioning I was aware that part was more doable but there might be more...hence the reason there was initially pain...Though feeling better or fine you still have injury perhaps. For me I cold walk (upstairs one foot after the other--new for me) But I ...O.K.

Ofter you have a correction and pain gone there Must be the Strengthening, for this to become, in essence Permanent. I Was aligned but not strong which means I could slip out of place and Hurt myself very much. To even damage me.

As long as one is Aware.

No_Know

Blog Entries

Skin Connected to Nail Edge Under Flesh (finger/toe)

The corner of the nail can be bitten. If you bite off a corner of the nail there might be a string like attachment to the edge of the nail. This seems to be rolled skin and a close point. The corner and it's skin-tail can come loose from the finger with no bleeding, but this might be rare. More often people's skills or understandings break the closed universe that the body is by pulling and tearing the skin beside the fingernail. The hole can be bloodless that you can see, but there. Or bleed a lot. Either way there might be an annoying feeling beside the fingernail. Different from the initial ripping sensation and after effect. It might be a displacement of skin. Skin normally tight to you is seperated from you by a build-up of dead white blood cells or some thing related to lymph. A break in skin forms an entrance for air and contents of air. Infection starts but can be held back by what I thought was dead white blood cells. As the fight continues and the frontline is your fingernail between the flesh and the nail; white blood cells will combat and die and the bodies build. The beside of your finger is hurtful to touch (even just being) and the area of pain increases day after day. If the hole was small it can be more painful and difficult to squeeze out the contents under this area of skin. If you bled at the initial tear it would be easier as the gap is greater, and more can come out more quickly than from a smaller gap. Like the containers of much liquid with taps~ open a little and though it can be full, only a little might be released, more open-more flow...

Pry the flesh from near your nail with another finger's nail on that other finger. Or use a needle to pry. If prying does not get flow then ***** the skin to create a hole to leak the now, puss. Even open the skin with the needle.

Relief of pain from the infection ocurs with release of puss from the affected area.

While it might be seen as infection I see it as front-line in my body defending me. And a relief to understand while I have infection I have reduced chances of bacterial or viral infiltration. Please understand the meaning within what I put, if my terms do not match-up with that.

I No_Know

Blog Entries

Sneeze Ender

Caution on the force used and the area itself. The pain that can occur from this area noit working right might not be worth experimenting on sneeze siezure. Please consult a health care Professional before attempting this sneeze siezure.
    There is an area when sharply/quickly pressed/struck that ends a sneeze or can depending on timing--how far you are into the sneeze and efficiency of the strike.

I use two fingers-beside/on-top-of each other. The area is between the left shoulder and the center portion of the upper breast.

Pectoralis major proximally, coracoid process and below the clavical...somewhere in there might be an area to end a sneeze.

No_Know

Caution on the force used and the area itself. The pain that can occur from this area noit working right might not be worth experimenting on sneeze siezure. Please consult a health care Professional before attempting this sneeze siezure.
    Last edited by No_Know; 12-02-2008 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Care to care