Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Frantzis and other Warriors

Frantzis and other Warriors

Are there any modern day masters that have actually been in a fight? Have people like BK Frantzis ever actually faught people? He looks cool in the book but has he ever actually been in a proper challenge match/fight on the street? Have any other modern day masters that u know of been in fights?

I thought this was an amazing thread. Reply if you're up to it...

I was. I picked Dhalsim. That rat ******* of a little mamma's boy didn't even see the yoga flame coming. He just started a sequence of E. Honda's machine gun palm strikes and figured I'd walk right into it. "Yah! Yah! Yah! YAh!"

No siree bobsky. I took that mutha****a down and charred him to a crisp. Then I hit him with my trademark insult, whenever I beat down the fat *******: "Want sumo? I didn't think so!"

I whupped his punkass just for good measure. Little ten year old hotshots don't even know wassup.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    I was. I picked Dhalsim. That rat ******* of a little mamma's boy didn't even see the yoga flame coming. He just started a sequence of E. Honda's machine gun palm strikes and figured I'd walk right into it. "Yah! Yah! Yah! YAh!"

No siree bobsky. I took that mutha****a down and charred him to a crisp. Then I hit him with my trademark insult, whenever I beat down the fat *******: "Want sumo? I didn't think so!"

I whupped his punkass just for good measure. Little ten year old hotshots don't even know wassup.
    I'm not an idiot - your obvious hatred of certain religions disguised in a mindlessly written post (read highlighted letters above in order) is not appreciated at all in reply to what I thought was an interesting topic for discussion. Please go somewhere else.

Ahahahahaha

that's hilarious
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Quote Originally Posted by F$%^&* by my_dad View Post
    I'm not an idiot - your obvious hatred of certain religions disguised in a mindlessly written post (read highlighted letters above in order) is not appreciated at all in reply to what I thought was an interesting topic for discussion. Please go somewhere else.
    Here, some of these guys don't read your code, so I fixed it for you. You'll have better luck if you post your phone number. I'm sure you get most of your dates off bathroom walls, so you know the drill. Good luck.
    Last edited by Shaolin Wookie; 09-02-2007 at 11:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fighting_Lad View Post

apparently, my cryptographic program is working just fine....
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

.....but we never even doubted that, man.

Talking

OMG

MEGA LOLZ

god that was the funniest thign ever

oh and he was from leeds "where your dad's your brother" ahh good old yorkshire

lol seriously

that was some funny ****
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

So glad I'm not from Manchester. Anyway, what do peolpe think about Frantzis and other warriors, have they ever been in a proper fight?

lol manchester is the most amusing place on earth simply because of

well

mancunions

but yeah i'm from london i just live here

as for bk frantzis, well mate i read his book it had some useful tips on qi gong and such

i'd like to fight him and see how i do with my mma

yeah actually i think ur average mma fighter would probably cane him like this
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=7jf3Gc2a0_8
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    apparently, my cryptographic program is working just fine....
    Why did you put certain letters in a larger font from my post? Not only does this make little sense, it also proves how childish you are - come on, please grow up, I'm trying to have a serious debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Fighting_Lad View Post
    Why did you put certain letters in a larger font from my post? Not only does this make little sense, it also proves how childish you are - come on, please grow up, I'm trying to have a serious debate.
    makes perfect sense to me
    Last edited by lkfmdc; 09-02-2007 at 08:10 PM.
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

LOL

I just wanted to take the time to say thanks!

This is the funniest thread I've read all year.

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    makes perfect sense to me
    Hmm, this does explain why you behave and write so childishly - you're a small child according to that post.