Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Immortal Iron Fist

Quote Originally Posted by doug maverick View Post
    duuuude you got them for that cheap shiiit where do you live.
    Philly. This place is a chain though, I know there's some spots in Jersey. It's called Atlantic Books.

i could probably get to philly faster then certain parts of jersey

Quote Originally Posted by doug maverick View Post
    i could probably get to philly faster then certain parts of jersey

Haha. Probably.

I went back today and picked up some more stuff. Issues 3 and 4 of Weapons of the Gods and issues 10 and 12 of Storm Riders. More Saint Legend.

However, check out http://www.cubicmall.com/store/othercomics.html It's the official distributor of DrMaster publications as well as all of what's left of ComicsOne's stuff. You can get the entire collection of some of this stuff for cheap. Everything's marked down to 5 bucks per book some are lower.

digital exclusive

I feel it's important to discriminate between Immortal Iron Fist (the comic) and Iron Fist, which has become our Marvel Netflix thread.

JULY 20, 2017 6:00pm PT by Graeme McMillan
    Marvel Launching Digital-Exclusive 'Iron Fist' Series on ComiXology

Kaare Andrews/Marvel Entertainment

'Immortal Iron Fist' will be the first in a series of comics created exclusively for Amazon's ComiXology platform.

Following in the footsteps of Valiant Entertainment and BOOM! Studios, Marvel Entertainment has announced that it will be providing exclusive comic book content to Amazon.com's digital comics platform ComiXology as part of the latter company's ComiXology Originals imprint.

The announcement came during Thursday's Marvel Next Big Thing panel at San Diego Comic-Con, with the partnership going into effect Friday with the launch of Immortal Iron Fists, a six-issue series released on a bi-weekly basis, with each issue available for purchase for $2.99 or part of the monthly ComiXology Unlimited subscription package. Additional series will be announced in coming months.

Immortal Iron Fists will be written by Kaare Andrews with art by Afu Chan, and will feature Danny Rand and Pei, the latest possessor of the Iron Fist as introduced in Andrews' 2014 print series Iron Fist: The Living Weapon. The series was originally teased, as a print title, under the title Iron Fists as one of Marvel's 2016 Marvel NOW! launches, appearing in the July 2016 Marvel NOW! catalog. Iron Fists never appeared, with its slot in the Marvel NOW! lineup taken by a separate Iron Fist title.

The ComiXology Originals line launched earlier this year with Valient Entertainment's Valiant High series; the imprint was intended to offer material outside the comic book mainstream as a way of reaching out to newcomers to the medium.

Immortal Iron Fists will debut Friday as a ComiXology-exclusive series.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

I dunno, that show burned me

As much as I loved the series 10+ years ago, the Netflix show makes it less enjoyable to re-read.

I'll check it out on a free reader and see if it's worth a shot.
    BreakProof BackŪ Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.