Thread: The RD/1bad65 bet thread

The RD/1bad65 bet thread

Sig is for one month. Sigs must be approved by me and RD. Sigs will be sent via PM to Boshea, not here in public. To keep it a surprise.

If they fight each other I lose. If they both show and Anthony will not fight AND the rules, waiver, and venue are what was agreed to, I lose. If I lose, I'll post once Boshea says I lost. Anthony has demanded his cornermen be allowed at the fight( I THINK 3) and that he is allowed to tape. He has stated Rudy can also have a corner and is also free to tape. If Rudy and Anthony agree to the venue, rules, etc and Anthony no-shows, I of course lose.

If Rudy 'runs out of time' with the venue or waiver, I win. This is because Rudy sat on it for nearly 3 months. I have claimed, as has Anthony, he may well duck out in this fashion. If there is a 'JFS incident' no matter where the venue is, I win. By that I mean Rudy shows, but there is someone (or something ) that causes an incident that makes the fight not able to happen. If Rudy has a last minute injury, or keeps suggesting ridiculous venues, like a Masonic Lodge or an elementary school parking ot for example, I win. If Rudy's waiver has ridiculous draconian rules OR too many rules thus making it into a point-sparring event, I win. Boshea is the one who makes the call on whether the rules are acceptable or ridiculous.

Ok so far?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Too complicated.

If Rudy backs out, You win, if Anthony backs out, I win, regardless of the reason.

I want a 3 part judging panel.

Ross, Sevenstar, Water Dragon would be my choices if one or two of them are willing. You have Bosea already, so we need 2 more. I want the other two to be seriously long term members here, with 1969 sign on dates or equivalent.

I just moved this over to the original thread, delete this one when you have time.

What in the he11 are you two talking about?
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

We have a bet going on the upcoming Rudy Abel fight.

Actually, we are looking for 3 officiating judges for our bet. We have one, but need two more. I have sugjested the other two should be long time members of the forum, such as yourself.

Would you be willing to be on the panel?

cjurakpt Guest
    if no one else volunteers or is deemed acceptable, I'd be available as an alternate, but again, only in absence of somone more qualified stepping up

Sorry Bro, I got too much studying to do. I'm gonna be scarce for the next few months.
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

Ok, thanks anyway.

I just wanted someone trustworthy, which is why you were on my list of people to ask.

what are you guys betting?

RD's wimminz problems for Bad's rubber ducky?

Quote Originally Posted by Water Dragon View Post
    Sorry Bro, I got too much studying to do. I'm gonna be scarce for the next few months.
    Yeah, sounds like a pirate.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan