Thread: poconos martial arts club.

Arrow poconos martial arts club.

i am a martial artist living in the poconos. there is a local martial arts club at ESU, but i wish to start a martial arts club to meet and exchange training tips, concepts, and ideas. i am currently building a flagstone training patio with a 12 step bagua circle made out of bricks. i have built a brick push hands(or whatever) station that is about 1 foot high. i have 3 stakes in a triangular pattern for three-step methods. the long term vision is to offer a fully creative and positive martial arts training enviroment for people of all styles to come together and mingle. there are current plans for a martial arts playground for both the children and the adult. i am interested in all ideas. if anyone is interested in forming a martial arts club in the poconos area, please feel free to send a private message to inquire.

ok. how about anyone living in the north eastern section of pennsylvania? anyone interested in starting a martial arts club?

I undertand this is probably an unfair opinion, but I get the feeling you are planning to chloroform people who respond, steal their kidneys, and leave them in a bathtub filled with ice.

not quite... i am just putting my feelers out to gather the energy of other martial artists who want to practice without paying to hang out together. i wish to develop the age old technique of simply gathering to together similar spirited people. there are other stylist out there(here) who are as i am.

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    not quite... i am just putting my feelers out to gather the energy of other martial artists who want to practice without paying to hang out together. i wish to develop the age old technique of simply gathering to together similar spirited people. there are other stylist out there(here) who are as i am.
    yeah, definately an organ harvester.

Quote Originally Posted by BruceSteveRoy View Post
    yeah, definately an organ harvester.
    funny thing we just watched the seceret of NIMH... and then decided to buy a pet rat. anyhows, i believe you are completely wrong.