Thread: Sayoc Knife Fighting Seminar

harley Guest

Sayoc Knife Fighting Seminar

Tuhon Chris Sayoc, head of the Sayoc Kali system, will be teaching a two day seminar here in Wichita Falls, TX on Sept. 15-16.
    Tuhon Sayoc's system is considered by many, including Guro Dan Inosanto, to be one of the most effective blade systems in the world. Guro Inosanto states "on a scale from one to ten, Sayoc kali is a ten". Even students like Marc Denny, head of the famous Dog Brothers, train with Tuhon Sayoc.
    He and his family system were featured in Mark Wiley's book on the filipino martial arts.
    Topics will include: Sayoc kali's vital templates, transition drills, use of multiple blades, two man team drills, projectiles, and empty hand techniques vs. the blade.
    for more information contact us at
    www.warriorswaytx.com
    hope to see you there.
    Guro Harley Elmore

dumog93 Guest

count me in

Myself and Keith Hibdon will be making the run that way for sure.Sorry i missed the Francis Fong seminar,but i was predisposed on Colorado at the time like in the river with a overturned raft.

-Jeff Johnson

harley Guest

Sayoc Seminar

Hello Jeff,
    we look forward to having you down. I really think you will be pleased with the Sayoc system. If I can help in any way feel free to contact me.
    Harley