Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Kajukenbo Hop Gar

Why didn't Kaido have his ownline of chuan fa?...didn't wanna pay is what my stepdad thinks.

My stepdad Dimitrious "Jimmy The Greek" Marionapolous said kaido lost respect for dacasco after seeing him lose...kaido had a real respect problem.
    I'm confused why when i watch hawaii seminars i look at all the black belt forms and only Emperado original style and Kaido's stuff jives me...i have tape of dudes with bellies slapping the air a hundered times onsome kenpo madness and then roy or philip pops up in the background and does the dragon dance to great applause.

No disrespect at all to Emperado, I think in his prime he'd **** me up, but it really makes no sence to me why Kaido has a chuan fa branch of kajukenbo which is special in the family tree, but it isn't there...

Hey Steeeve can you upload video to youtube?...i was meditating on coach ross's gam gong set and was thinking man that is a intricate long set compared to the basic forms i've seen on the net....if you have it you should post in here the footage of Philip doing the Dragon dance when he wins the trophy...he is wearing red shirt and black pants. I think peeps would enjoy it and it would be good to have that form in this thread as it is one of the hardest forms to do properly in kaido's method.

Have you seen video of kaido doing full forms? is there even...

Diego

Yes I have all this footages....But I dont want to put it in you tube without the permission ...by respect

Steeve

I've seen a few people do the form...i even seen Philip do it on differant tapes but that one tournament demo, he does it precisely...soft and hard, smooth and crisp

I actually have this one tape where Phil shows a bunch of FMA, and he teaches the dragon dance for a good half hour...runs through the form a good ten times...haven't seen kaido do any of the forms, except when he runs through the second form in the park when he had peeps attack him.

This is a interesting sight... you guys seem to know alot about kaido, would be nice to hear some more. My Dad really was something wasnt he

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by kaidokenbo View Post
    This is a interesting sight... you guys seem to know alot about kaido, would be nice to hear some more. My Dad really was something wasnt he

Cheers
    Nice try buddy...

Nice try what?? Wait you don't think im related LOOOOL

Thats pretty funny... why don't you call Grandmaster Phil and ask him or maybe John Lianos from Embrun... or ask Grandmaster Clarence Luna (Emperado). They all know who I am.. im the only one carrying on kajukenbo in my family I am the second oldest. My fathers first child was a gurl her name is Alexis then me (Mitchell) and b4 he was killed my younger brother Mark. I see you have compiled much about my dad and I want to say I appreciate it but don't be so quick to judge cause you don't know me, I know who I am. If you still have doubts feel free to contact me... Im just trying to dig up the past about my father I hope you understand.. there is much you know and much you don't its just nice to see interest in him cause its been over 13yrs hes been gone from my life.

Sincerly
    Mitch

PS* PM me for my contacts if you wish to talk... my email is kaju_influenced@hotmail.com...BTW I already tried to contact you through yours.

Hello Mitch

Ur welcome to talk about ur Father....Alexander

Does I could ask you some questions?

GM Phil is the only one to represent Kajukenbo here in Canada ...Whatever the Emperado or Chuan fa branch......Do you train under GM Phil ?

Do you meet Clarence and Prof Ordonez at John school at Embrun,Ontario,Canada... 3 or 4 years ago?

John is a really nice person....I know him ....

sincerely

Steeve
    Last edited by Steeeve; 12-18-2007 at 04:38 PM.

Thanks Steve... I appreciate that
    Im looking more to learn about his life as a martial artist, I already know a lot it is my father of-course but its always great to collect pics, mementos and to hear
    more about how he lived his life as a martial artist an also a pioneer when it comes to Kajukenbo in Montreal/Canada. Im compiling everything I can about him for myself and the rest of my family as well as fellow martial artist who see him as an inspiration through stories told and so on.

CHEERS!

GM Phil has taken me under his supervision going on 7 yrs now... and yes I was in enbrun 3-4 yrs ago I actually attended a seminar with Uncle Frank in the summer of this year I also attended the 60th anniversary in Las Vegas.
    Last edited by kaidokenbo; 12-18-2007 at 04:48 PM.

Well

Ur in good hands ....Gm Phil is one of the best Martial Artist in Canada...
    I always see him like a Kajukenbo and Kali Player even if he teach a lot of others styles in the school

Now he Have a big school but I remember the course in Green Avenue andMcgill av and so on other place in STE Cath ....

KAJUKENBO FOREVER

Steeve

Yup thats true... Phil told me it was bcuz of what my dad told him when he retired from teaching that he picked up kali. My dad told him "Watch out for the old men with sticks" I guess he really took it to heart

Quote Originally Posted by kaidokenbo View Post
    GM Phil has taken me under his supervision going on 7 yrs now... and yes I was in enbrun 3-4 yrs ago I actually attended a seminar with Uncle Frank in the summer of this year I also attended the 60th anniversary in Las Vegas.
    lmao...I'm sorry I thought you were someone spamming my thread...many ****y people come to the kung fu forum and create alaises and talk trash about kung fu...lmao

I'll send you an email tommorrow, in a hurry right now.

Np Diego.. I actually found info about your threads years ago and tried to contact you but with no luck. Letme kno your plans on that tribute site im sure I can help you with it

BTW there is an underscore between kaju_influenced if you didnt notice

CHEERS!!

"You Don't have to kick high, just kick him in the balls & when he bends over to puke...kick him in the head"

**Kaido Rip**